Has Katy been abandoned?

98 posts in this topic

What the hell happened to Katy? Did her stans and the GP mutually agree to just dip? :deadbanana:

Yes everyone is waiting for her to put on a black wig so we can support her again

Her fanbase was always 95% kids and the kids are listening to Ariana Grande, Drake and Post Malone these days.

All she has to do is wear a black wig and we'll love her again. Stubbornness never wins.

Ugh I want her Super Bowl look back. Give us that long silky hair. 

Her stans probably lost interest after the started styling herself like a middle aged woman. They want long haired Katy that wears sexy outfits. 

U14gfSZ.gif

Do you ever check Twitter? There are lots of kats still.

8 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

Her fanbase was always 95% kids and the kids are listening to Ariana Grande, Drake and Post Malone these days.

glad you got those numbers figured out!

Katy, even in the very peak of her prime, was a GP artist with a rather small core fanbase, let alone stanbase. She's obviously lost steam, which is natural, considering she's already surpassed the average shelf life of a popstar (as well as some questionable choices in 2017). But it's not that dramatic.

We'll have to wait a month to see where 365 stands. Keep in mind the push for it so far hasn't been that aggressive. No radio deal, it started off very low on TTH and other playlists, no big launch and an early leak. We'll see. I don't think it will be huge, but I can see it being a moderate hit

Her image was trashed in 2017 and 2018 I don’t think anyone expected a huge debut from her new singles. 

I definitely wouldn’t go to say she’s abandoned. If any of y’all went to WTT y’all wouldnt know she hasn’t been abandoned. I went to four shows and they all had huge and energetic crowds. She has to rebuild her image that’s all. And that takes time. Regardless of what atrl says she can rebuild herself, even without a star studded movie release.  

y'all dont get it do ?? YALL DONT GET IT??!! Katy has said that she doesn't want to look like Katy Perry anymore. This is Katheryn Hudson now. 

She’s also making $30million from American idol this season (5mil more than last season) so there’s still undeniably demand if ABC justifies more than half the shows budget on her. 

14 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

SeanET ha karma for endless reports on Swifties and Monster. Suffer and dye bitch...!!! 

2 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

SeanET ha karma for endless reports on Swifties and Monster. Suffer and dye bitch...!!! 

I- :rip:

23 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

Plus her career was based on her looks and I don’t think she’s able to serve that anymore.

fkCd0Bt.jpg

Y’all really under estimate just how bad that haircut was for her career

it's really mindblowing how a haircut change could destroy her career like that :huh: Witness may be not the best alberm but its singels weren't that weak, she deserved an underperformance at most and not this disastrous flop. But anyway she always seemed too lucky to have all that success given her little talent, i guess she was 'abandoned' by the right people in the industry and lost the track of her own career.

30 minutes ago, Jennifer Lawrence said:

Yes everyone is waiting for her to put on a black wig so we can support her again

Poor perry...

Not able to gain success without long hair.

Stream BTW, Gaga her Hair.mp3 :cm:

She needs to stop selling out and go back to her roots. I’m still pissed off of her doing that amazon exclusive song and making a song just for a mobile game trailer. 

Bring back Kathrine Hudson and pick up some Christian music Grammys. 

11 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

:rip:

It seems that 365 needs 365 days radio payola ...

Her fans started listening to Jojo Siwa and Ariana Grande :mandown: