RUMOR: Gaga Set to Enter Rehab After Oscars?

76 posts in this topic

She's been on a really rapid and downward spiral since her split/called off engagement from Christian Carino. She was noticeably high at the Grammy awards (red carpet), and has been using harder drugs (cocaine) again as well and on all-night/no-sleep benders. People close to her are even worried her and Bradley's Oscars performance is going to bomb, but Gaga has been known to be able to pull herself together when necessary and she has agreed to enter a 15 to 30-day treatment programme after the Oscars at the urging of her friends and family before this turns into a Britney scenario, which it's no where near right now, but could easily get to that level if she doesn't get the help she needs right away.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/lady-gaga-set-to-enter-rehab-after-oscars.2169450/

This is so sad if it's true :cries: I hope things get better. She was indeed acting a bit strange at the Grammys. 

She was literally with Carino 2 weeks before the Grammys :bibliahh:  Then she had Vegas concerts almost every night. When did she have the time to go onto a rapid downward spiral :toofunny2: 

Try better at OP and at the writer. 

5 minutes ago, Hector said:

Wow, Lipstick Alley hates her :deadbanana2: 

they really do :skull: the absolute mess it'll be when she wins the Oscar :skull:

Oh NO!

Thoughts and prayers for Gaga

was she a mess at the grammy red carpet? i didnt hear anything lol

5 minutes ago, Mariano said:

She was literally with Carino 2 weeks before the Grammys :bibliahh:  Then she had Vegas concerts almost every night. When did she have the time to go onto a rapid downward spiral :toofunny2: 

Try better at OP and at the writer. 

I am not 'trying' to sell or convince anyone of anything, I just stumbled upon the post and posted it here. I clearly stated that it was a rumor and that it's heartbreaking if true. If you don't believe the source, write a letter to them. :celestial3:

What? :bibliahh:

Gaga always did drugs but on a recreational way... and she was way worse before (especially during TFM/BTW era) and still ended up fine :skull: sis probably got coke all over her body while producing BTW

I feel like people got really used on her new image and forgot her past self. She's fine.

1 minute ago, KeirGrey said:

Honestly, not really from what I saw. She was being her usual funny self from what I saw, and I guess people took that she was "off", I guess.

Sounds a bit drastic tbh

2 minutes ago, KeirGrey said:

0DgjFKR.gif

She was acting weird at the Grammy's, but I think she was just letting loose and having fun tbh. I'd be surprised if she was back on drugs and so sad!

she definitely still do hard drugs from time to time when she feels like it's needed (eg grammys that was coke behaviour lmaoo) i'm sure she's fine tho she has always been like this there's always a point in an era where it feels like she's detaching from herself (ok maybe not during the joanne bc she was joanne aka she detached completely from the start)  and she's still fine

the fan fiction :skull: 

Ugh, those hoes at Lipstick Alley stay a mess.

Someone send Lipstickalley Gaga’s MTN video so they can write better gossip.  Gaga’s normal is their version of insane, so :johnald:

I think she was messier during the tfm and BTW era