Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Why do straight guys have it so easy?

79 posts in this topic

Metamorphosis

I have 3 roommates who are straight and they have it SO easy. They just roll out of bed everyday and don’t care. I on the hand moisturize twice a day, do weekly face masks, exfoliate weekly, oil up after showers, get haircuts all the time, use lip scubs and chapstick, excercise three times a week, try to drink enough water, get manis/pedis when I can afford it, and dress as nice as possible. Most straight guys do the bare minimum and still get girls. Gays have it much harder. :jonny5:

KimmyBella
3 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

I have 3 roommates who are straight and they have it SO easy. They just roll out of bed everyday and don’t care. I on the hand moisturize twice a day, do weekly face masks, exfoliate weekly, oil up after showers, get haircuts all the time, use lip scubs and chapstick, excercise three times a week, try to drink enough water, get manis/pedis when I can afford it, and dress as nice as possible. Most straight guys do the bare minimum and still get girls. Gays have it much harder. :jonny5:

Wow you have a really nice lifestyle :clap3: I wish I could do all that you do :sosad:

Lemonaade

Well all of that is your choice though, just like your roommates doing next to nothing is their choice.

Kesha

You could have it just as easy. You just chose to do all of those routines :skull:

grAntVRIL
6 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

I on the hand moisturize twice a day, do weekly face masks, exfoliate weekly, oil up after showers, get haircuts all the time, use lip scubs and chapstick, excercise three times a week, try to drink enough water, get manis/pedis when I can afford it, and dress as nice as possible.

but they still can look good :jonny:

cuneytb

Most gays do the bare minimum too and still get a lot. And most girls find it normal when boys do only shower, but gets shocked when they are too clean lol that "girly" concept is still in their subconcious. You are doing great though :clap3: 

Needy

You’re not obligated to do any of that stuff because you’re gay. So no

Judas Bertha

working out 3 days a week? :skull:

idk what kind of straights you know, but most of the ones i know get regular haircuts, go to the gym a lot, and dress nicely (not in stereotypical gay clothes) - but they do drop money on nice clothes (even if it's gym wear). Your idea of nice clothing isn't universal.

Ohno

They will age like milk and you won't so there is that sis :cm:

Metamorphosis
9 minutes ago, KimmyBella said:

Wow you have a really nice lifestyle :clap3: I wish I could do all that you do :sosad:

Thanks sis! It’s not that hard, just make a schedule and stick to it. :date2:

Judas Bertha
7 minutes ago, grAntVRIL said:

but they still can look good :jonny:

that's because guys look better a little rugged, even the gay fem ones

Metamorphosis
1 minute ago, Judas Bertha said:

working out 3 days a week? :skull:

idk what kind of straights you know, but most of the ones i know get regular haircuts, go to the gym a lot, and dress nicely (not in stereotypical gay clothes) - but they do drop money on nice clothes (even if it's gym wear). Your idea of nice clothing isn't universal.

Yes good point, but I do know many straight guys who get away with the bare minimum and have a relatively easy time finding girls.

James_Dean
17 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

I on the hand moisturize twice a day, do weekly face masks, exfoliate weekly, oil up after showers, get haircuts all the time, use lip scubs and chapstick, excercise three times a week, try to drink enough water, get manis/pedis when I can afford it, and dress as nice as possible. Most straight guys do the bare minimum and still get girls. Gays have it much harder. :jonny5:

Guess who's going to be looking younger and making it farther in life :gaycat5: YOU, SIS! 

Judas Bertha
Just now, Metamorphosis said:

Yes good point, but I do know many straight guys who get away with the bare minimum and have a relatively easy time finding girls.

they are probably just good looking. no amount of skin care, gym, or self care can make an unattractive person attractive (it can help, but they still uglee). Some humans are just effortlessly attractive. 

Metamorphosis
11 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Most gays do the bare minimum too and still get a lot. And most girls find it normal when boys do only shower, but gets shocked when they are too clean lol that "girly" concept is still in their subconcious. You are doing great though :clap3: 

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Guess who's going to be looking younger and making it farther in life :gaycat5: YOU, SIS! 

Thanks, y’all! :heart2:

Sometimes I just get annoyed for some reason but it’s their lives and we all have choices like y’all said!

HumanitySector

You are doing the most #2

Metamorphosis
1 minute ago, Judas Bertha said:

they are probably just good looking. no amount of skin care, gym, or self care can make an unattractive person attractive (it can help, but they still uglee). Some humans are just effortlessly attractive. 

Hmm. :skull:

This is true for some people but not my roommates (in my opinion), but luckily my routine only enhances my beauty and confidence so I don’t have that problem.

0LDyl2Z.gif

Metamorphosis
5 minutes ago, jamesfog said:

You're doing the most

Yes but it’s so worth it when a guy is feeling all over my toned a** and telling me how smooth my skin is. 

0LDyl2Z.gif

Cain

I know a lot of straights who put that effort in aswell and a lot of gays who don’t, I guess it’s just what kind of people you’re around?

Khal
26 minutes ago, Kesha said:

You could have it just as easy. You just chose to do all of those routines :skull:

Like?

You chose to do this to "look good" and I guess keep up appearances with the other gays, no one asked you?