PRETTYMUCH explain album delay

26 posts in this topic

there's a whole thread click on the tweet and read if you'd like to, prostitutes. 

It's pretty obvious they are not going to release a album until they get a big hit and they keep flopping. I feel bad for them.

11 minutes ago, FrederickSpears said:

It's pretty obvious they are not going to release a album until they get a big hit and they keep flopping. I feel bad for them.

this. they put out quality singles, especially Blind, their best single to date, and that didnt even gain any traction. im pissed no ones trying to promote them anywhere for it.

They seemingly did little to no televised promo for the last few songs they released. I guess they're hoping something sticks

29 minutes ago, FrederickSpears said:

i feel bad for them :'( except for zion 

18 minutes ago, SweetSvg said:

this. they put out quality singles, especially Blind, their best single to date, and that didnt even gain any traction. im pissed no ones trying to promote them anywhere for it.

i find it funny how a lot of labels expect new artists to just randomly get a hit and depend on the fans. their label needs to invest in them more.

12 minutes ago, Bombshell said:

They seemingly did little to no televised promo for the last few songs they released. I guess they're hoping something sticks

jello is that bitch 

3 minutes ago, Slow Down said:

Austin should just release a solo project. 

here for it tbh :deadbanana4:

18 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

i feel bad for them :'( except for zion 

I hate that I use to think Zion was hot but now he's cancelled :'(

37 minutes ago, SweetSvg said:

Right. Simon needs to get on the ball and get them a smash hit already. Not enough people know about them I feel like :rip: They do serve bops

2 minutes ago, FrederickSpears said:

Image result for i dont know her gif

2 minutes ago, FrederickSpears said:

Right. Simon needs to get on the ball and get them a smash hit already. Not enough people know about them I feel like :rip: They do serve bops

Simon needs to get it together 

boy bands don't make sense in 2019. they're never going to happen. 

1 hour ago, Sam96 said:

there's a whole thread click on the tweet and read if you'd like to, prostitutes

Why we gotta be all that :deadbanana4:

but yeah unless you’re Korean or One Direction, your boyband is not happening in 2019. The album isn’t coming

20 minutes ago, FrederickSpears said:

why is he cancelled?

4 minutes ago, elleventhirty said:

Why we gotta be all that :deadbanana4:

:dies:

1 hour ago, FrederickSpears said:

literally

Their songs honestly just don't scream "iconic boyband" song, Why Don't We literally has the same problem

Someone get them in a room with Max Martin

1 minute ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

literally

Their songs honestly just don't scream "iconic boyband" song, Why Don't We literally has the same problem

Someone get them in a room with Max Martin

I agree with all of this tbh

1 hour ago, Sam96 said:

there's a whole thread click on the tweet and read if you'd like to, prostitutes. 

I screamed.

3 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

I screamed.

why

stream prettymuch's new single while you're here

Well they flopped with a Ed Sheeran penned song, so :skull: i guess they are a lost case at this point

Also, that format of boyband simply doesn't work. They came out literally out of nowhere. Boybands in US grow with time. Either starting on YouTube or having a big corporation hyping up (Disney or Nick) or being formed on talent shows such as XFactor... and even on those cases it's not certain to be huge.

Anyways i like some of their songs but they won't go anywhere. Good luck on releasing that album.

3 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Well they flopped with a Ed Sheeran penned song, so :skull: i guess they are a lost case at this point

Also, that format of boyband simply doesn't work. They came out literally out of nowhere. Boybands in US grow with time. Either starting on YouTube or having a big corporation hyping up (Disney or Nick) or being formed on talent shows such as XFactor... and even on those cases it's not certain to be huge.

Anyways i like some of their songs but they won't go anywhere. Good luck on releasing that album.

having a song  by another big artist does not guarantee it will be a hit :deadbanana4:

i hope they release an album but idk i have a bad feeling that they won't 

It seems like Why Don't We is low-key winning since they actually got some type of album out. 

So they had to enter the top 15 in order to release an album? Well, good luck with that ( no shade) :skull: 

2 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

It seems like Why Don't We is low-key winning since they actually got some type of album out. 

Brockhampton is the biggest boy band from America right now