Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is Freddie Mercury the Best Artist of all time?

59 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Saw ALOT of Youtube comments saying so was just wondering what yall felt since ATRL doesnt talk about male acts 

 

BXp4IqG.png

 

My opinion is nowhere in this OP btw

 

BXp4IqG.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of. His solo work kind of sucks tho

 

QIrXisD.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DAP said:

One of. His solo work kind of sucks tho

 

QIrXisD.gif

Were talking THE best tho

 

BXp4IqG.png

 

Queen really only had one acclaimed album but their GH''s are technically their best albums ever that being said

 

Barcelona, Born to Love You, and Living on my own sweeties...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, he needed his band members to reign him in and help him have perspective on what worked and what didn't. You could definitely make the argument that Queen is the best artist of all time though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Were talking THE best tho

 

BXp4IqG.png

 

Queen really only had one acclaimed album but their GH''s are technically their best albums ever that being said

 

Barcelona, Born to Love You, and Living on my own sweeties...

 

 

Yall aren’t going to convince me that Mr Bad Guy is a good album. Issa no on that! The only noteworthy thing about it was the cover.

 

BXp4IqG.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No with that awful music. One of the worst discographies I've heard.

 

All Queen peers were way better: Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Bowie, Marvin Gaye, Dylan, Joni, The Who, Ramones, Neil, Bob Marley, Prince >>>>>>>>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Travis Bickle said:

No with that awful music. One of the worst discographies I've heard.

 

All Queen peers are way better: Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Bowie, Marvin Gaye, Dylan, Joni, The Who, Ramones, Neil, Bob Marley, Prince >>>>>>>>

what about their Greatest Hits album Vol 1/2 and the Platinum Collection

 

BXp4IqG.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Duh. Easily one of the great live performers ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No.

 

But he is one of the greatest performer. 

 

As for "greatest artist" no, he didn't invent or revolutionize music

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frank Zappa existed, so no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Katamari said:

what about their Greatest Hits album Vol 1/2 and the Platinum Collection

 

BXp4IqG.png

Decent, less filler. Dont know the platinum

 

f7vGSHf.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no god obviously not i wish that ****ty movie had never come out, 14 year olds were bad enough already before it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His solo material is weak. That stops him from being the best of all time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Travis Bickle said:

All Queen peers were way better: Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Bowie, Marvin Gaye, Dylan, Joni, The Who, Ramones, Neil, Bob Marley, Prince >>>>>>>>

Several points were made. :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solo music is bad, most Queen album tracks are kinda bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah. Performer sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0