Jump to content

Ariana Has No Competition

103 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I think that's the most pathetic excuse ever here in ATRL. 

 

I remember when pop girls were struggling to peak at #1 several months ago people were like "bu bu buh but MaLeS/rAppErz aRe doMinatInG in this cLiMaTEEE!!!!11!1!1!1" but when it comes to Ariana suddenly she has no competition! I have to laugh.

 

Make up your mind guys! Listen to the full tu,n album and be cured. :smiley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of their faves would be STOMPED if they released right now, so Idk what this even means :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And this needed a thread why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jude said:

I think that's the most pathetic excuse ever here in ATRL. 

 

I remember when pop girls were struggling to peak at #1 several months ago people were like "bu bu buh but MaLeS/rAppErz aRe doMinatInG in this cLiMaTEEE!!!!11!1!1!1" but when it comes to Ariana suddenly she has no competition! I have to laugh.

 

Make up your mind guys! Listen to the full tu,n album and be cured. :smiley:

Points were made. I remember this excuse being trotted out for every other pop girl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dussymob said:

And this needed a thread why?

 

Just now, fanboyn8 said:

And this needed a thread why?

Why not? You guys make threads like "Ariana is only slaying because she has no competition 111!1!1!1!1!" 24/7 but I cannot make one to debunk those? :smiley:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mezter said:

Most of their faves would be STOMPED if they released right now, so Idk what this even means :deadbanana4:

I mean I love Bruno but just as an example, he can't easily debut at #1 even with the hottest female rapper ATM. So yep, this no competition excuse is stupid af. :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Are you okay?

Yes. Are you? :smiley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jude said:

Yes. Are you? :smiley:

I’m good, babe. Glad you are too! :date2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's scored too high for the other flops to catch up.:alexz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jude said:

I think that's the most pathetic excuse ever here in ATRL. 

 

I remember when pop girls were struggling to peak at #1 several months ago people were like "bu bu buh but MaLeS/rAppErz aRe doMinatInG in this cLiMaTEEE!!!!11!1!1!1" but when it comes to Ariana suddenly she has no competition! I have to laugh.

 

Make up your mind guys! Listen to the full tu,n album and be cured. :smiley:

Facts are facets. The gag is Ari has competition but that competition happens to be herself atm. The girls simply can't compare where they don't compete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WestCoast said:

Facts are facets. The gag is Ari has competition but that competition happens to be herself atm. The girls simply can't compare where they don't compete.

Tea only. :smiley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The competition is herself :rip: She just blocked herself from getting a #1

 

People say it’s so easy to get a #1 debut meanwhile Cardi B & Bruno aren’t even gonna come close (love them both tho)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WestCoast said:

Facts are facets. The gag is Ari has competition but that competition happens to be herself atm. The girls simply can't compare where they don't compete.

 

19 minutes ago, Mezter said:

Most of their faves would be STOMPED if they released right now, so Idk what this even means :deadbanana4:

 

8 minutes ago, Jude said:

Tea only. :smiley:

you guys are forgetting Ariana debuted in 2013, when all the pop stars you're comparing her to were at their prime already. Rihanna Katy Gaga Miley Beyonce Taylor Adele Selena Demi etc all debuted in the 00s, and are past their peaks. Ariana debuted yeeeeears after them, and is in her peak right now, while that generation of girls are past their prime and the new generation hasn't popped up quite yet, but here you guys are spouting things like "aRiANa wOuLd sTOmP aLL oF YouR fAvES iF ThEy ReLEAseD"  as if she isn't only 5 years in the game at her peak. If she released against any of "our faves" in their primes too, Ariana would be the one being stomped on, because I can assure you she's nowhere near where Rihanna Katy Gaga Beyonce Adele Taylor etc were at their primes.

 zZ735Og.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's all seasonal. Other girls had already peaked with their first, second, third eras and are now already on decline. You can't stay on top forever. The same thing will happen to Ariana in a couple of years. It actually took so long for her to blow up unlike the other major pop girls which peaked earlier on in their career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

The competition is herself :rip: She just blocked herself from getting a #1

 

People say it’s so easy to get a #1 debut meanwhile Cardi B & Bruno aren’t even gonna come close (love them both tho)

Oop. Another boiling hot tea here. :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with OP. I mean Cardi and Bruno just released a new song, and Cardi is one of the biggest artists in the world, and Ariana's still going to keep the #1 spot, I believe. She's slaying, period. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Isaiah said:

 

 

you guys are forgetting Ariana debuted in 2013, when all the pop stars you're comparing her to were at their prime already. Rihanna Katy Gaga Miley Beyonce Taylor Adele Selena Demi etc all debuted in the 00s, and are past their peaks. Ariana debuted yeeeeears after them, and is in her peak right now, while that generation of girls are past their prime and the new generation hasn't popped up quite yet, but here you guys are spouting things like "aRiANa wOuLd sTOmP aLL oF YouR fAvES iF ThEy ReLEAseD"  as if she isn't only 5 years in the game at her peak. If she released against any of "our faves" in their primes too, Ariana would be the one being stomped on, because I can assure you she's nowhere near where Rihanna Katy Gaga Beyonce Adele Taylor etc were at their primes.

 zZ735Og.gif

I'm not even comparing Ariana to the other MPGs but just stating the fact that she has a tight competition atm since it is a male and rapper dominated climate. So that no competition excuse is again stupid. 

 

That essay was not necessary though. It baffles me how you guys give out a lot of your effort just to billittle/shade an artist you don't like. Like what do you guys get from hating another person. :zzz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

The competition is herself :rip: She just blocked herself from getting a #1

 

People say it’s so easy to get a #1 debut meanwhile Cardi B & Bruno aren’t even gonna come close (love them both tho)

Amazing ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

you guys are forgetting Ariana debuted in 2013, when all the pop stars you're comparing her to were at their prime already. Rihanna Katy Gaga Miley Beyonce Taylor Adele Selena Demi etc all debuted in the 00s, and are past their peaks. Ariana debuted yeeeeears after them, and is in her peak right now, while that generation of girls are past their prime and the new generation hasn't popped up quite yet, but here you guys are spouting things like "aRiANa wOuLd sTOmP aLL oF YouR fAvES iF ThEy ReLEAseD"  as if she isn't only 5 years in the game at her peak. If she released against any of "our faves" in their primes too, Ariana would be the one being stomped on, because I can assure you she's nowhere near where Rihanna Katy Gaga Beyonce Adele Taylor etc were at their primes.

 

 zZ735Og.gif

But you don't know that. No one knows what would've happened if she debuted in the 00s, maybe she would've been much bigger than she is now. If people like Selena or Rihanna, who are FAR from being as talented as Ariana and don't have any input into the creation of their music, could've made it, why wouldn't she ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites