Jump to content

Gaga and Ed Sheeran are success twins!!

31 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Timber

Both are at about 57-58m CSPC. :clap3:

 

 

They're close in touring too, but Ed should be at $970m after he finishes his tour in the summer.

 

Let's celebrate their success!!

 

maxresdefault.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Disruptive

Ed doing that with only three albums :clap3: Legend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katamari

**** yall these 2 are WINNING with PURE TALENT AND 0 GIMMICKS (since 2015)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katamari

Gaga could actually compete with and surpass Ed in touring tbh. yall lucky shes put a handicap on herself stop from slaying so much :'(

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr.Link
10 minutes ago, Katamari said:

**** yall these 2 are WINNING with PURE TALENT AND 0 GIMMICKS

Where were you in 2009-2011? Gaga was THE definition of a gimmick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timber
23 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Gaga could actually compete with and surpass Ed in touring tbh. yall lucky shes put a handicap on herself stop from slaying so much :'(

 

 

The Divide tour is about to do more than $800m. No one is competing with him in that department. :toofunny3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Korea
19 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

Where were you in 2009-2011? Gaga was THE definition of a gimmick. 

It's revisionist history. Gaga fans love it.

 

Anyway, leave Gaga alone. She puts effort into herself and her career, unlike that ugly ginger man with his guitar. One trick pony singing about girls and ****, as if anyone would touch him with a 10ft, sanitised pole if he wasn't famous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Penny.
38 minutes ago, Katamari said:

**** yall these 2 are WINNING with PURE TALENT AND 0 GIMMICKS

gaga? no gimmicks? :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
discreetinside

Why y'all need to compare with ATRL most hated male pop artist circa Divide era. Get a job, stay away from Gaga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skyandground

Mess how? Aren’t Ed’s album sales quite low in the US? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Theduy0312
58 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Why y'all need to compare with ATRL most hated male pop artist circa Divide era. Get a job, stay away from Gaga.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Penny.
33 minutes ago, Juanny said:

:deadbanana4:

i mean... :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juanny
4 minutes ago, Penny. said:

i mean... :rip:

I love the good sis, but

 

7e1663e065cce58012c581767623bd96--lady-g

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Penny.
4 minutes ago, Juanny said:

I love the good sis, but

 

7e1663e065cce58012c581767623bd96--lady-g

right? :rip:

lady-gaga00-7f7afc91-6766-4778-8072-fa6fa2e9d956.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gab00

I know this was supposed to shade but Ed is maybe the biggest act ww after adele so i'm not offended at all. He's also tabs minus the b.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mcohen
45 minutes ago, gab00 said:

Ed is maybe the biggest act ww after adele so i'm not offended at all. 

This. :clap3:

 

Ed Sheeran is bigger than Lady Gaga. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timber
5 hours ago, skyandground said:

Mess how? Aren’t Ed’s album sales quite low in the US? 

I think Divide opened with 300k-400k in the US, but look at what it opened with WW. 

 

ALBUMS

week 11 / 2017 - March 18


compiled and provided by
mediatraffic.jpg (4494 bytes)

sheeran-ed-divide.jpg

01.jpg new.JPG (991 bytes) Ed Sheeran - Divide
Asylum / Atlantic - 1 week at No.1 - 1.789.000 / 1.789.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)
02.jpg new.JPG (991 bytes) Les Enfoirés - Mission Enfoirés
Columbia France - 153.000 / 153.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)
03.jpg - / -
week 8
Metallica - Hardwired...To Self-Destruct
Blackened / Vertigo - 103.000 / 1.991.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)
04.jpg 2 / 3
week 4
Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
Columbia - 101.000 / 551.000
 
05.jpg 8 / 6
week 16
Bruno Mars - 24k Magic
Atlantic - 98.000 / 2.003.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)
06.jpg 7 / 10
week 9
Soundtrack - La La Land
Interscope - 94.000 / 761.000
 
07.jpg new.JPG (991 bytes) Taeyeon - My Voice
KT Music South Korea - 90.000 / 90.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)
08.jpg 9 / 7
week 15
The Weeknd - Starboy
Republic - 82.000 / 1.735.000
 
09.jpg - / -
week 102
Ed Sheeran - X
Asylum / Atlantic - 71.000 / 9.088.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)
10.jpg new.JPG (991 bytes) Exile The Second - Born To Be Wild
Rhythm Zone / Avex Trax Japan - 64.000 / 64.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)

PREVIOUS WEEK       INDEX       NEXT WEEK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skyandground
4 hours ago, Timber said:

I think Divide opened with 300k-400k in the US, but look at what it opened with WW. 

 

ALBUMS

week 11 / 2017 - March 18


compiled and provided by
mediatraffic.jpg (4494 bytes)

sheeran-ed-divide.jpg

01.jpg new.JPG (991 bytes) Ed Sheeran - Divide
Asylum / Atlantic - 1 week at No.1 - 1.789.000 / 1.789.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)
02.jpg new.JPG (991 bytes) Les Enfoirés - Mission Enfoirés
Columbia France - 153.000 / 153.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)
03.jpg - / -
week 8
Metallica - Hardwired...To Self-Destruct
Blackened / Vertigo - 103.000 / 1.991.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)
04.jpg 2 / 3
week 4
Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
Columbia - 101.000 / 551.000
 
05.jpg 8 / 6
week 16
Bruno Mars - 24k Magic
Atlantic - 98.000 / 2.003.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)
06.jpg 7 / 10
week 9
Soundtrack - La La Land
Interscope - 94.000 / 761.000
 
07.jpg new.JPG (991 bytes) Taeyeon - My Voice
KT Music South Korea - 90.000 / 90.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)
08.jpg 9 / 7
week 15
The Weeknd - Starboy
Republic - 82.000 / 1.735.000
 
09.jpg - / -
week 102
Ed Sheeran - X
Asylum / Atlantic - 71.000 / 9.088.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)
10.jpg new.JPG (991 bytes) Exile The Second - Born To Be Wild
Rhythm Zone / Avex Trax Japan - 64.000 / 64.000
arrow.GIF (994 bytes)

PREVIOUS WEEK       INDEX       NEXT WEEK

I know Ed’s streaming power is insane. What about pure sales? I’d be shook if he sold more than Gaga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timber
7 hours ago, skyandground said:

I know Ed’s streaming power is insane. What about pure sales? I’d be shook if he sold more than Gaga.

Of course his pure sales are lower, he's from the streaming era. Gaga's peak is in the digital era. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites