Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Selena G, J Balvin, Tainy, Benny B - I Can’t Get Enough

919 posts in this topic

MusicNews
17 hours ago, lauren198 said:

Billboard shading ICGE

Pretty much all her collaborations? It would ve made more sense to choose the best 9 collaborations for example in rihanna’s case as you can pick out of more than 9, but for selena best collaborations are what her all collaborations? 

Sad Serenade
17 hours ago, lauren198 said:

Billboard shading ICGE

they really choose trash and the same and not Fetish? :deadbanana2:

skankbitch

Glad you are all seeing the light now. This is such a bop, but I admit it was a grower. Definitely an earworm now. Hope it's another hit for Selena and J Balvin.  

lauren198
3 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

they really choose trash and the same and not Fetish? :deadbanana2:

Many forget that Fetish is a colab. I think their intention was just shade ICGE (because of the timing)

Sad Serenade
5 minutes ago, lauren198 said:

Many forget that Fetish is a colab. I think their intention was just shade ICGE (because of the timing)

i know, when they ask for solo songs like Bad Liar and Fetish :deadbanana:

20M views in 5 days 

fanboyn8

Ok wow idk why but out of  NOWHERE this song AND video grew on me like crazy :jonny: 

Def a grower wow

Sad Serenade

38 (+1) Taki Taki : 1.230 (-9) | 9.59 (-0.140)

39 (+3) I Can't Get Enough : 1.185 (+79) | 5.115 (+0.161)

Disruptive
33 minutes ago, Sansa said:

what numbers does this need to go top 40?

it's very unlikely this can go even close to Top 40. its sales are non-existent (out of the Top 100) and most of its streams are coming from outside the US (it's almost out of the Top 50 on Spotify US and not even Top 100 on AM US). Idk about Youtube views but it's not in the Top 20 and idk if it has ever been.

The only way this can go Top 40 is if radio supports this massively despite its floppage on other platforms.

Gerry I Shot
1 hour ago, Sansa said:

Radio support will need to continue and it will need to rise in U.S. streaming and iTunes. 

Selegend
2 hours ago, Disruptive said:

it's very unlikely this can go even close to Top 40. its sales are non-existent (out of the Top 100) and most of its streams are coming from outside the US (it's almost out of the Top 50 on Spotify US and not even Top 100 on AM US). Idk about Youtube views but it's not in the Top 20 and idk if it has ever been.

The only way this can go Top 40 is if radio supports this massively despite its floppage on other platforms.

If radio support it, it will grow on iTunes and Spotify US (specially iTunes) as the audience grows too 

So all we really need on US is radio

WW streamings are good 

Sad Serenade
3 hours ago, Sansa said:

According to predictions it needs around 100/110 points. For example Taki Taki is #47 with 96 (always according to predictions). 

Big radio stations have to add and play it. It's rising but slowly.

+6 3,836,398 36,441

SealitwithaJ

I thought this was pretty blah at first and thought it was going to be one of the few selena songs that I actually didn’t enjoy, but I gave it another few listens with the video being out and i totally agree about it being a grower, actually really like it now :jamming::heart2:

Gerry I Shot
18 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

According to predictions it needs around 100/110 points. For example Taki Taki is #47 with 96 (always according to predictions). 

Big radio stations have to add and play it. It's rising but slowly.

+6 3,836,398 36,441

AMP Radio in LA is currently playing it. What it needs is KIIS and Z100. Hopefully one adds it soon. 

hypnodemiluv

somebody hack spotify to make jenny mess again but this time change it to ariana grande,  scooter will use some  hard payola, he probably would not even notice

Disruptive
1 hour ago, Selegend said:

If radio support it, it will grow on iTunes and Spotify US (specially iTunes) as the audience grows too 

So all we really need on US is radio

WW streamings are good 

of course, but it needs massive support on radio for it to grow on the other platforms, especially seeing how it's currently performing.