Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Selena G, J Balvin, Tainy, Benny B - I Can’t Get Enough

919 posts in this topic

BZZ
7 minutes ago, Disruptive said:

2.8M views in the first 24 hours of the video :toofunny2:

I feel like if it were on Selena's vevo, or J Balvin's it would've done better. I'm sure Eastside didn't do much better, but yeah we're back to bad numbers.

Disruptive
3 minutes ago, BZZ said:

I feel like if it were on Selena's vevo, or J Balvin's it would've done better. I'm sure Eastside didn't do much better, but yeah we're back to bad numbers.

It would have done much better it was uploaded to Balvin's, but either of them would have given the video much more exposure than it got by uploading it to Benny's.

Sad Serenade
1 hour ago, BZZ said:

around 3M. 

wait,am i the only one who don't see the audio anymore?

Disruptive
30 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

around 3M. 

wait,am i the only one who don't see the audio anymore?

They deleted it so all the views go to the video (which tragically appears third when u search for it on YouTube). 

Opulent

The way I didn't even know the video came out until now

The way this BOMBED

The way they thought they could release this uninspired, underproduced mess and have the GP eat it up just like that

I-

At least we know she's coming to serve artistry and quality with SG2 in a couple of months. I'm so hyped. :jonny:

Yusuf Utku Sezgin
3 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

Over 6M views now. It's doing better today than yesterday.

(it happened with Fetish too)

her videos always getting more views on second day. Interesting

Sad Serenade

https://twitter.com/SelGomezCharts/status/1106163821406760964

US Pop Radio

#43 (+2) “I Can't Get Enough” - Benny Blanco, Selena Gomez, J Balvin, Tainy

Spins: 852 (+83)

Audience: 4432 (+ 0.265)

US iTunes Update: #88. @DJSnake — “Taki Taki (feat. @SelenaGomez, @Ozuna_Pr & @IAmCardiB)” (+17) (Peak: 2)

US iTunes Update: #110. benny blanco, Selena Gomez, J Balvin, Tainy — “I Can't Get Enough” (+3) (Peak: 7)

Judas Bertha
3 hours ago, lauren198 said:

the video is cute but don't sell the song

its the opposite for me... i fell in love with the song after watching the video. idk, its simple but theres something about it that made me click with the song. its been SLAYING ME today :jonny6:

radio will pick it up, yall need to stop expecting everything to be instant smashes 

Selenashunty
17 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

Over 6M views now. It's doing better today than yesterday.

(it happened with Fetish too)

what happened? why did the views rise?

7 minutes ago, Judas Bertha said:

top expecting everything to be instant smashes 

This. We got too spoiled bc of Wolves, Back 2 You, Taki Taki

She really needs to give radio a break. They've been playing her songs since It Ain't Me. This is why it's underperforming+ its a bad song with no real chorus and its kinda bland. I just want her take a break on the random collabs and release the lead single ffs 

selenachris
4 hours ago, Selenashunty said:

She really needs to give radio a break. They've been playing her songs since It Ain't Me. This is why it's underperforming+ its a bad song with no real chorus and its kinda bland. I just want her take a break on the random collabs and release the lead single ffs 

If we are being honest, in the US only IAM, Wolves and BTY were like PLAYED. BL, Fetish and Taki Taki did not get that much overall audience for them to be considered radio hits. + She is not overexposed on radio, look at Ariana: literally 6 songs in what, 8 months? Playing nonstop and all top3 on pop radio at least and with good recurrent airplay. Selena has had like three songs actually doing well on radio and they were released far from one another. ICGE will peak if it does well around May/June, and even then they could release the lead since ICGE wont affect it at all. That’s how I see it tho

Sad Serenade
6 hours ago, Selenashunty said:

Most of her recent singles struggled a lot on radio: Taki Taki and Fetish didn't even take off, BTY and Wolves struggled. She's not overplayed on radio. Radio and Interscope are not pushing her singles/collaborations properly.

Selegend

I love this song 

I think it will have an organic grow on everything 

spotify, radio... just give the song time

Sad Serenade

42 (+1) I Can't Get Enough : 936 (+84) | 4.633 (+0.201)

Radio updates are low today,so i guess this is good. 

mv has 10.5M views. It's doing better than expected.

Selegend
5 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

42 (+1) I Can't Get Enough : 936 (+84) | 4.633 (+0.201)

Radio updates are low today,so i guess this is good. 

mv has 10.5M views. It's doing better than expected.

Yep. #22 +2 Spotify WW

SelenaGomez<3
39 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

hope it keeps going up. She should mention it again.

:clap3:

Holiest Dreams

I feel like this is going to turn into a smash. Not like a top 5 US hit but it’s gonna have longevity on YT and Spotify and do well on the charts overall. Bookmark me.