Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Gaga, Ariana and Taylor positivity thread

89 posts in this topic

For the hybrid stans who are tired of the drama being stirred among the three Grammy-winning TABS who lead the pop girls for most #1 albums this decade, please get in here!! Sending you all love, promote online kindness and don't weaponize mental health :heart2:

giphy.giflatest?cb=20140304161559tumblr_inline_p7nv81iRHH1rczqom_250.gif

we stan all three!!!

bad romance, ghostin' and all too well.

the T.A.G. trinity.

Ugh. A Grammy-winning trinity. Not everyone has that. :clap3:

3 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

bad romance, ghostin' and all too well

bad idea, fake smile and in my head are better but ghostin' is a cute little girl! :heart2:

5 minutes ago, Mariano said:

:heart2: 

the variety among the three albums from ASIB's Americana-rock-pop, reputation's synthpop and sweetener/thank u, next's RnB-hiphop-paps are major serves and can fill me the whole day :heart2:

1 minute ago, lepetitmonstr said:

Ugh. A Grammy-winning trinity. Not everyone has that. :clap3:

:clap3:

omg as a hybrid stan of all the drama was so unecessary, we stan 3 legends :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

bad idea, fake smile and in my head are better but ghostin' is a cute little girl! :heart2:

the variety among the three albums from ASIB's Americana-rock-pop, reputation's synthpop and sweetener/thank u, next's RnB-hiphop-paps are major serves and can fill me the whole day :heart2:

Tea. 

Gaga and Ari are my top two girls (Italian excellence), and I stanned Taylor pre reputation :heart2: 

9 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Yeah enough with this war :heart2:

there should never have been one to begin with :heart2: ATRL wanted pop to come back, and these three girls are slaying in different metrics

5 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

omg as a hybrid stan of all the drama was so unecessary, we stan 3 legends :clap3: 

I'm glad to know there are still members who would rather support all 3 TABS-filled women :jonny6:

3 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Gaga and Ari are my top two girls (Italian excellence), and I stanned Taylor pre reputation :heart2: 

1989 really made me check for Taylor (Style remains her best song from that era) and LWYMMD was a major serve, I kept putting it on repeat. The lyric video, the music video both had me shookT. After seeing the reputation tour on Netflix, I fully stanned her pop eras :heart2:

And ah, yes Italian excellence Gaga and Ariana whew :jonny5:

miss @Oxygen we need you to join!

3 minutes ago, DockDock said:

:katie:........ ok :jamming: stream party??? :gaycat4:

who wants to make the playlist :eli: I just have the albums on queue after each other :toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, marsblyr said:

welcome, sis!

3 minutes ago, HausofAri said:

My fav pop girls :clap3:

taste! top 3 from each of the girls?

4 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

taste! top 3 from each of the girls?

That’s too hard :jonny:

1 minute ago, HausofAri said:

That’s too hard :jonny:

true :eli: how about top album then? if you ask me it will be their current albums but it's unfair for the old ones because of new-toy-syndrome

:jonny2:

10 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

we stan the queen of country americana, queen of synthpop and queen of trap r&b.

16 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

no. no. and no.

imagine, make up and ghostin' are the trinity of tu,n. blazed and ghostin' remain her best songs tho :fan: 

Just now, erianoillim said:

true :eli: how about top album then? if you ask me it will be their current albums but it's unfair for the old ones because of new-toy-syndrome

:jonny2:

Ariana: TUN now but I will always go back to ME, I know ATRL hates ME but that album is just full of too many bops

Gaga: ARTPOP actually :rip:

Taylor: 1989

Whew the amount of TABS in this thread. 

49 minutes ago, Diocles said:

TABS only, no fads allowed :clap3:

:clap3:TABS indeed

47 minutes ago, HausofAri said:

Ariana: TUN now but I will always go back to ME, I know ATRL hates ME but that album is just full of too many bops

Gaga: ARTPOP actually :rip:

Taylor: 1989

ME is the first album I thought Ariana became more mature with her sound. Love Me Harder was so good. WaiT your album choices has LMH, DWUW and Style, the taste jumped out :jonny5:

48 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

Whew the amount of TABS in this thread. 

is tew much to handle :jonny6:

The discographies of these women :clap3: stan wars trying to discredit one or the other are so tired

Yes, thank you for this thread.

I love Ariana and Taylor, pure talent.

And Gaga really surprised me in ASIB, wonderful movie.