Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Maluma - ‘11:11’

62 posts in this topic

i love the cover and im here for most of the collabs

this is such a better release than FAME already and all his songs out right now are fantastic

he’s doing THAT

Can someone update the OP?

On 5/1/2019 at 11:14 PM, SchmoodRing said:

Can someone update the OP?

Ask @sxmescudi to update his thread.

The cover and track listing are out:

1. 11 PM

2. HP

3. No Se Me Quita (feat. Ricky Martin)

4. Dispuesto (feat. Ozuna)

5. No Puedo Olvidarte (feat. Nicky Jam)

6. Me Enamoré de Ti

7. Extrañándote (feat. Zion & Lennox)

8. Shhh (Calla’)

9. Dinero Tiene Cualquiera

10. Soltera (feat. Madonna)

11. Te Quiero

12. Instinto Natural (feat. Sech)

13. Tu Vecina (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)

14. La Flaca (feat. Chencho)

15. Puesto Pa’ Ti (feat. Farina)

16. Déjale Saber

Looking forward to the Ricky Martin and Ozuna collabs. :duca: 

On 5/1/2019 at 1:29 PM, jvstin said:

i love the cover and im here for most of the collabs

this is such a better release than FAME already and all his songs out right now are fantastic

he’s doing THAT

Yep, and he's understanding trends better. Sech is an upcoming artist and I'm expecting a good collab with him. Farina sounds promising too.

Is NZ release coming soon? I need Soltera and the Ricky collab.:duca:

42 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

Is NZ release coming soon? I need Soltera and the Ricky collab.:duca:

nope. he's going for an international release :rip: he thinks he's Ariana Grande or something

I wish JLo could give him their song, so it would see the light of the day. 

6 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Exactly she is so stupid. I will forever hold it against her for canceling her Spanish album. 

18 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Maybe it's just bad. The Bad Bunny collab wasn't that good.

So its out at midnight US time ? 5 hours left ?

this is popping off so far

tu vecina asjdfkljhsd

"tu vecina wonders why we've been so quiet lately / tu vecina wonders why you ain't been screaming "baby" / i used to bang bang bang that on the daily" jhslkdfhd

I'm going to give a listen and give my unbiased, honest, opinion

Cheers Reviews 11:11: 

11 PM - This is a cute bop I can't lie  6/10

HP - Ugh, this is just terrible. Typical wanna-be hard Maluma. 2/10

No Se Me Quita (feat. Ricky Martin) - I really don't like Martin's voice for some reason. So basic omg.:rip: 2/10

Dispuesto (feat. Ozuna) - UMMMM YASSSS! This is FIRE! :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: 9/10

No Puedo Olvidarte (feat. Nicky Jam) - I like this! Like a lot! But it sounds like something??? The production in the chorus??? I've heard this before. Is it in an Anitta song or something? Maybe a J Balvin song? IDK but i've heard that productions somewhere. This is good tho! 9/10

Me Enamoré de Ti - This is okay. Wouldn't go looking for it in my playlist to listen to it tbh. 5/10

Extrañándote (feat. Zion y Lennox) - J Balvin's Sigo Extrañándote is better. Hearing this I was like, it's just OK. But Zion's "pensando en ti-i-i-iiiiiiIIIIII" is catchy af! This is waiting to be a latino radio hit. 7/10

Shhh (Calla') - Umm typical Maluma. Trying too hard to be sexy as usual. But it's better than the atrocity that is Mala Mia soo... 6/10

Dinero Tiene Qualquiera - No..just NO! Who wants to hear a Maluma ballad? eww @ this faux deep and emotional mess. This will be tragic live, i'm so sorry to the Malumaniacticas that will hear this live.  2/10

Soltera (feat. Madonna) - Madonna ruined this omg! Wtf! Kick grandma out, i'm sorry! This would have been a GREAT solo record for him! He could have at least gotten a Natti Natasha collab instead tf is this hot mess. Madonna sounds awful and out of place. God. I'm annoyed because this song could have been sooo much better. 5/10

Te Quiero - ¿Quién le dijo a Maluma que él tiene la voz para Salsa? This would have been a lovely Victor Manuel track. Maluma doesn't have the sauce for Salsa, I'm sorry luv! 4/10

Instinto Natural (feat. Sech) - Hmm. I really like this and i'm....shocked? I wasn't feeling it too much at first but as the song progressed I caught myself vibing to it hard. I'm impressed! I like this sound for Maluma. The feature's voice is so good btw! I love this.  10/10

Tu Vecina (feat. Ty Dolla Sign) - The beginning had me nervous because I thought this was going to be a cheap I Like It imitation, but thankfully it wasn't. The production is :flame: !!! The lyrics are absolutely horrendous tho! Awful. But I did get horny I can't lie. I never wanted to **** Maluma, but now I do. 9/10

La Flaca (feat. Chencho Corleone) - I like this. I think their voices don't go well together though lmao. The chrous is kinda grating.  8/10

Puesto Pa' Ti (feat. Farina) - Oh ... wow! I love this. I'm very shook rn. The production and his vocal delivery are great! Should have been a solo and it would have easily gotten a 10/10..But the nasally bitch ruined it ughhh! 8/10

Dejale Saber - Yea. I like this! His vocal delivery in the chorus is what I need. 8/10

Everyone knows i'm an OMH, but he kinda did that with this album. This is Maluma's best abum by far. Puesto Pa' Ti, Instinto Natural, Tu Vecina, and Dejale Saber are so so so good! It took him 8 years to release a decent body of work, but at least he did it! FAME was an absolute disaster and I'm glad he learned from that mess. Maluma has two big issues that i've noticed. He overuses features and they tend to not work in his favor. His voice doesn't go well with just about anyone, he's not that kinda singer. And sometimes the feature completely overshadows him. Yikes! But this is still progress and I hope he continues the upward projectory. :) 

Madonna ruined La Soltera. :mazen: 

I really like No Se Me Quita, the Ricky Martin collab. Glad they didn't disappoint.

Listening to the rest now.

My CD just arrived. Cant wait to listen :duca:

13 minutes ago, -Rockstar101- said:

My CD just arrived. Cant wait to listen :duca:

Post pics if you can please :duca:

Have not listened the whole album yet but I truly loved Extrañándote, legends Zion & Lennox did what they have to do :smitten: 

Also, No Se Me Quita is really good! Ricky and him have good chemistry... Vente Pa Ca remains superior tho

I like all the collabs expect the one with Madonna :doc: the back to back to back slayage of Instinto Natural, Tu Vecina, La Flaca, and Puesto Pa’ Ti :flame:

soltera being the highest non-single ablerm track on iFlop.

THE queen of Pop ha power.

tumblr_prcfdqM4ft1qj28qwo1_250.gif

The best song of album...

Dejale Saber is so good omfg :jonny5:

15 hours ago, Inverted said:

Madonna ruined La Soltera. :mazen: 

I really like No Se Me Quita, the Ricky Martin collab. Glad they didn't disappoint.

Listening to the rest now.

Madonna MADE Soltera, you are obsessed with the Queen

tumblr_prcfdqM4ft1qj28qwo1_250.gif