Kygo & Rita Ora - "Carry On"

216 posts in this topic

I love kygo and Rita but this could have been better if she would sing the Charlie pith part smh I’m just happy it’s getting her attention kiis and z100 better add it!! 

When a song gets sent to radio on all access it will mention both labels from both artists and warner is no where to be seen :/ it just says rca 

39 minutes ago, Alienshapeshifter said:

I love kygo and Rita but this could have been better if she would sing the Charlie pith part smh I’m just happy it’s getting her attention kiis and z100 better add it!! 

What do you mean “the Charlie Puth part”? It’s the same except for the added bridge, which makes it better imo. 

5 minutes ago, SomeGirl said:

What do you mean “the Charlie Puth part”? It’s the same except for the added bridge, which makes it better imo. 

probably talking 'bout the background vocal

I think they meshed together pretty well but I too would want a Rita-only version

24 minutes ago, SomeGirl said:

Charlie Puth sings the “I-I Carry on for you” hook

3 hours ago, StandwC said:

probably talking 'bout the background vocal

I think they meshed together pretty well but I too would want a Rita-only version

2 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Charlie Puth sings the “I-I Carry on for you” hook

Nah that’s not Charlie. It’s Josh Cumbee. He said it on Reddit. And according to the credits on Wikipedia from Tidal, he is credited as the background vocalist. 

6 hours ago, SomeGirl said:

Nah that’s not Charlie. It’s Josh Cumbee. He said it on Reddit. And according to the credits on Wikipedia from Tidal, he is credited as the background vocalist. 

Exactly, it's like Raye on Proud or Andrew on Anywhere

Does this play during the credits? I don’t remember hearing it during the movie :psyduck:

On 5/14/2019 at 9:38 PM, SomeGirl said:

Rita could have pulled that off I just find it weird it just doesn’t sound right but I’m glad this is giving the queen exposure that’s all that matters to be honest I’m glad this worked out for her I’m so happy for Rita 😭😭😭😭😭

13 hours ago, SomeGirl said:

Moved up on TTH again, 7th. (Was like 13th or something earlier today). Needs to be moved up on Hot Hits now...

I was starting to think it was freefalling again / getting pulled 😭 we don’t have to worry anymore this is a guaranteed hit for sure 46+ million YouTube views and the Spotify streams alone already made it a hit 😭