Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ex-Muslims In Britain

13 posts in this topic

This truly goes to show how barbaric religion can get. 

"Ex-Muslims"? I thought leaving Islam was punishable by death according to the Quran?

5 minutes ago, Lucita said:

"Ex-Muslims"? I thought leaving Islam was punishable by death according to the Quran?

It is but luckily these people were brave enough to make their right decision + they aren't muslim so why should they follow what that book says? 

3 minutes ago, Lucita said:

Ummm, why would they believe that if they're an ex-Muslim :confused:

1 minute ago, Buddy said:

Ummm, why would they believe that if they're an ex-Muslim :confused:

I meant wouldn't they have been killed for trying to disassociate themselves from Islam. 

Just now, Lucita said:

I meant wouldn't they have been killed for trying to disassociate themselves from Islam. 

They live in Britain, which is not under Sharia law

I don't like it when people assume atheists have no morals like where's the logic in that? :rip: 

This is so strange to me. My parents are religious, but religion has never been forced on me. I couldn't imagine other people coming to my parents and telling them to kill me or shame me. :deadbanana: Islam is a prisoner's religion honestly.

If religious people say that God gives people free will...why are they so freaking bothered when people leave their religion? How does it affect them?

omg, I watched this documentary few weeks ago! It is so inspiring how brave they are! I wanna hug them so much!! :heart2::weeps: 

I follow Rayhana on Twitter! She's incredible human

1 hour ago, Salacious said:

This is so strange to me. My parents are religious, but religion has never been forced on me. I couldn't imagine other people coming to my parents and telling them to kill me or shame me. :deadbanana: Islam is a prisoner's religion honestly.

All religion is a prison if we're being totally honest. If you gave hardcore Christians the same freedom without the state intervening (as hardcore Muslims do in some countries), who knows what we'd be living in rn :rip:

I love my fellow ex-muslims, wishing them the best! :heart2:

23 minutes ago, anastasha said:

All religion is a prison if we're being totally honest. If you gave hardcore Christians the same freedom without the state intervening (as hardcore Muslims do in some countries), who knows what we'd be living in rn :rip:

I see your point too, and it's probably true if you look at the Christian-majority countries in Africa, but I think Islam is more extreme. Most people in Islam normalize the extreme too, which is why the ex-Muslims in the video are literally pariahs now.