New Evanescence album this year!

24 posts in this topic

Amy just announced it on AOL Build and teased a very different release strategy from what we're used to, promising we'd absolutely love it! Brace yourselves :duca: Check 13:37

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wake them up inside, bring them back to life (Save them!):katie2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh my god :jonny: I am SO HYPED

 

Side note: I was in NYC today and I have her tweet notifications on and she tweeted about this interview like 5 minutes before it started and I wish I knew about it because I would have gone :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SHOOK. I am ready amy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YESSSS :duca: this year is such an EV year for me, gonna see them live for the first time in June, gonna meet them, the damn amazing vinyl boxset, and they are working on new music :jonny: SLAY ME AMY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She seems to be in a good place! Growing up is doing a lot for her. Can't wait to hear the new material!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg :jonny: I can't believe :jonny: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, J-esper said:

YESSSS :duca: this year is such an EV year for me, gonna see them live for the first time in June, gonna meet them, the damn amazing vinyl boxset, and they are working on new music :jonny: SLAY ME AMY

I'm honestly so jealous..They are coming right to my doorstep in June but I happen to be in another country at the time :jonny: At least Í'll have the album soon :jonny: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, sk8erfan said:

I'm honestly so jealous..They are coming right to my doorstep in June but I happen to be in another country at the time :jonny: At least Í'll have the album soon :jonny: 

I am so grateful everything comes together this year, I wanted to see them live since I was a kid, and now I am finally fortunate enough :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And after 8 years, apparently Legends and Lyrics will finally air this year too unless Your Love (studio version) gets released first before the acoustic version.

17352450_1255487831172803_77300631906424

 

I don't know why they haven't thought of this idea in the first place lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg, yes Legends!! :jonny3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, CoS said:

And after 8 years, apparently Legends and Lyrics will finally air this year too unless Your Love (studio version) gets released first before the acoustic version.

17352450_1255487831172803_77300631906424

 

I don't know why they haven't thought of this idea in the first place lol.

OMG :jonny: FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY damn what is life, I hate them for not thinking about things like this before, 8 freaking years :deadbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YESSSSSSSS. We've been waiting for so long, at some point I even thought this day will never come. And from what Amy said it might be their best one yet, slay me EV. :chick3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they release a visual album with the full film right before the album release? :jonny:

So excited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Misguided Ghost said:

YESSSSSSSS. We've been waiting for so long, at some point I even thought this day will never come. And from what Amy said it might be their best one yet, slay me EV. :chick3:

That's why I've got an 'enjoy it to the maximum' principle when it comes to Ev records as you never know whether it might be their last one :chick3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2017 at 5:25 AM, J-esper said:

OMG :jonny: FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY damn what is life, I hate them for not thinking about things like this before, 8 freaking years :deadbanana:

A lot of fans have been saying/suggesting that they should just release the episode/songs on iTunes but they wouldn't budge. Still, they've made so many announcement over the years about the episode coming out but none of it came true so I'll only believe them when I finally see the episode on their site or something.

 

Come through L&L

praying.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rock & Metal magazines have been hinting at an album for this year, but it's nice to hear it from Amy herself.  Still, as an Evanescence fan, I know that I should not have my hopes up.  I'll get excited when I see the album. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, CoS said:

A lot of fans have been saying/suggesting that they should just release the episode/songs on iTunes but they wouldn't budge. Still, they've made so many announcement over the years about the episode coming out but none of it came true so I'll only believe them when I finally see the episode on their site or something.

 

Come through L&L

praying.gif

True :jonny: atm it's still to good to be true, until it actually gets released

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YES! :jonny3: 

 

I'm going to their concert in a month, so ****ing excited :jonny3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An Evanescence album is always welcomed, slay me Amy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“We’re working on something new – and the info about it is on lockdown just for a little bit longer. In a short amount of time I’ll explain exactly what it is.

“But we are in the studio, we are working on a new project, and it’s something different – it’s not just a straightforward next Evanescence album.

“It’s something unique, something complex, something a little bit beyond that – and it’s definitely new territory for all of us.”

She adds: “It’s very exciting, and we’re working very hard. I can’t wait to tell you what it is, but we will be releasing it this year.”

 

http://teamrock.com/news/2017-03-23/evanescences-amy-lee-hints-at-unique-new-project

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now