July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Jennifer Lopez - It’s My Party Tour

671 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Ramooon said:

I know. If it was announced earlier, i would do my best to go

I wanted to see her but I’m not going to Fuengirola in the middle of the summer to see her, I thought she would do Barcelona or Madrid. This European leg rollout has been messy af

The Garden tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only a week and a day until my show :jonny5: I've been waiting forever to attend a J. Lo concert! 

Not JLo playing at Fuengirola akskdkd queen 

If anyone is interested in reading about my experience

1 hour ago, zach said:

If anyone is interested in reading about my experience

So happy for you. I hope I get a chance to meet her in the future. 

I saw this last night. It was PHENOMENAL ! 

59 minutes ago, helloDer said:

I saw this last night. It was PHENOMENAL ! 

glad you had fun :clap3: she always delivers :clap3: 

On 7/12/2019 at 5:10 PM, rN820 said:

only a week and a day until my show :jonny5: I've been waiting forever to attend a J. Lo concert! 

you will get the time of your life sis :jonny5:it's honestly the best concert I've ever been to

Seeing her tomorrow night... beyond excited! What time do her opening acts (& the show) start?

Not Fuengirola instead of Lisbon/Madrid/Barcelona :dies: what's up with these random dates outside the US? They're all over the place. 

30 minutes ago, Lucky#17 said:

Seeing her tomorrow night... beyond excited! What time do her opening acts (& the show) start?

You going to Jerzee? :duca:

From what I read from other fans, the show starts at 8PM.

10 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Yup! - I live right in-between Prudential and MSG, but the Newark date was much cheaper, so that was that! (I got the first row/edge of the 200s for only $50something - it was truly a steal) Do the opening act(s) come on at 8pm, or is that when JLo comes on?

11 minutes ago, Lucky#17 said:

Yup! - I live right in-between Prudential and MSG, but the Newark date was much cheaper, so that was that! (I got the first row/edge of the 200s for only $50something - it was truly a steal) Do the opening act(s) come on at 8pm, or is that when JLo comes on?

opening acts at 8. 

show starts at 9. ends at 11:15 - it's a 2.25 hour long show.

but always double check with your venue

has she been performing All I Have at every show? I'm going tomorrow night and that's my favorite J Lo song ever :jonny5:

56 minutes ago, rN820 said:

has she been performing All I Have at every show? I'm going tomorrow night and that's my favorite J Lo song ever :jonny5:

Yess! Tell us when you come back!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhmazing show!!!

loved it, so humble so charismatic with her audience and yes ITS ALL ABOUT HER, and she can do that because she deserves it all!

have always loved JLo, and last night in Jersey it was magical. My favorite moments were the opening of course very JLo over the top, Selena s/o, her duet with her daughter and the 4th act with all the dance bops. 

This girl knows how to put on a show. And I take it back all this arguing with Jlo stans bout her looking for a #1 she’s not — she just loves what she does who said doing it alllll is a bad thing. 

Ahhhhh loved it ! 

I finally get to see J Lo tonight!!! :jonny5::duca:

I have never gotten my money's worth of a show like this in my life. I'd type paragraphs and paragraphs of how amazing the show is, but you guys already know. All I'll say is I'm floored at the amount of dance breaks she did for each song/transition and that she sung live for a good 85% of the show (I went in thinking she'd do 50/50, since she does get so physical) - that kind of talent takes decades of building/developing... to see her hold all that memory in her age, and to do everything with such flawless execution... she really is one of the greatest performers of this day&age, and I hope this tour helps her get more recognition in that right.

12 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhmazing show!!!

loved it, so humble so charismatic with her audience and yes ITS ALL ABOUT HER, and she can do that because she deserves it all!

have always loved JLo, and last night in Jersey it was magical. My favorite moments were the opening of course very JLo over the top, Selena s/o, her duet with her daughter and the 4th act with all the dance bops. 

This girl knows how to put on a show. And I take it back all this arguing with Jlo stans bout her looking for a #1 she’s not — she just loves what she does who said doing it alllll is a bad thing. 

Ahhhhh loved it ! 

Her daughter sounded GREAT - had no idea she would be singing! And of all the Selena songs she could've chosen, I was shocked she picked Si Una Vez - it's one of my favorites! She really showed out for Jersey last night. (I died when the DJ accidentally said "NEW YOR- NEW JERSEY!" once though)

:jonny:

On 7/18/2019 at 10:07 PM, SavagePapi said:

from other fans ??

you didnt go ??

5 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

from other fans ??

you didnt go ??

I couldn't go this time around. :sad:

And I still hate myself for it.

On 7/20/2019 at 9:44 AM, rN820 said:

I finally get to see J Lo tonight!!! :jonny5::duca:

how was it sis :duca: 

On 7/20/2019 at 8:13 PM, Lucky#17 said:

I have never gotten my money's worth of a show like this in my life. I'd type paragraphs and paragraphs of how amazing the show is, but you guys already know. All I'll say is I'm floored at the amount of dance breaks she did for each song/transition and that she sung live for a good 85% of the show (I went in thinking she'd do 50/50, since she does get so physical) - that kind of talent takes decades of building/developing... to see her hold all that memory in her age, and to do everything with such flawless execution... she really is one of the greatest performers of this day&age, and I hope this tour helps her get more recognition in that right.

Her daughter sounded GREAT - had no idea she would be singing! And of all the Selena songs she could've chosen, I was shocked she picked Si Una Vez - it's one of my favorites! She really showed out for Jersey last night. (I died when the DJ accidentally said "NEW YOR- NEW JERSEY!" once though)

:jonny:

so glad you had a great time :clap3: i did not regret one dime too, if anything I regret not spending more on merch and buying M&G :jonny5:

this was probably the best concert I've ever been too! so much fun and J Lo is a powerhouse :jonny5: she honestly deserves the Super Bowl halftime show more than anyone else 

23 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

I couldn't go this time around. :sad:

And I still hate myself for it.

ohh not surprised ...

Spoiler

jk ;p

Final 3 shows in Miami !!!

starting tonight !!!

Queen !

IT'S MY PARTY TOUR,

Bell Centre, Montreal: 14,523 (100%) - $1,757,243