Jump to content

Jennifer Lopez - It’s My Party Tour

674 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I wouldnt give back the hat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got tired just by dancing and singing along, and she does that every night. La Lopez is a superwoman :weeps: 

so glad we got the tour diary to see just a glimpse of how much hard work she put into it :weeps:  she made it look so effortless

ugh I just honestly love her so much :weeps: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

Oh wow so happy for you @getback!!

:heart2: 

are u going to the show too? :gaycat3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 7:04 AM, insomniac said:

:clap3:

 

First boxscore of this tour is reported and it's incredibly good!

 

6/12/2019
Jennifer Lopez
Golden 1 Center
Sacramento, CA
12,731 (100%) Sold Out
50.00 - 294.00
$1,733,639
Live Nation - Los Angeles

 

Just for comparison at the same venue:

Lady Gaga (Joanne Tour): Golden 1 Center, Sacramento - 15,546 (Sold Out) - $1,663,262

Bruno Mars (24K Magic Tour): Golden 1 Center, Sacramento - 15,170 (Sold Out) - $1,586,433

Ariana Grande (Dangerous Woman Tour): Golden 1 Center, Sacramento -  12,376 / 12,776 - $ 908,963

Mariah Carey & Lionel Richie (All the Hits Tour): Golden 1 Center, Sacramento - 12,506 / 12,977 - $719,584

how do u find reported boxscore? :gaycat3: I wanna see how much she made for Toronto :gaycat3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6) Jennifer Lopez

T-Mobile Arena

Las Vegas

June 15, 2019

$1,595,677

12,847/12,847

 

8) Jennifer Lopez

Pechanga Arena San Diego

San Diego, Calif.

June 10, 2019

$1,406,062

8,977/10,083

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

second Toronto show is also a SOLD OUT :jonny5:her power :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t believe she got injured and was bleeding onstage during my show!

I literally didn’t notice and I was maybe like 6 feet away from her on stage.

Say what you want about her talent, but she has A+ showmanship/professionalism. 

 

I wish she wasn’t so hard on herself, she literally did so well and no one noticed the **** ups during the show!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, slay queen. Great energy, dancing, costumes, crowd interaction. I even enjoyed the World of Dance dancers.

 

My only complaint is the cover songs... like so many of my fave songs were left off so that I could hear cover songs? 

 

Anyways, so worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheGreatestX said:

First of all, slay queen. Great energy, dancing, costumes, crowd interaction. I even enjoyed the World of Dance dancers.

 

My only complaint is the cover songs... like so many of my fave songs were left off so that I could hear cover songs? 

 

Anyways, so worth it.

the Selena song was the only cover tho? :celestial5: other songs were in interludes so they don't count :celestial5:

 

I'm so glad to get to experience the show again, and I noticed so many things I didn't during the first time because I was so close. For example, the light fixtures were one of my favorite new discoveries :smitten:

 

the Monday crowd was TRASH compared to the Sunday crowd tho, and I was surrounded by completely tragic people and I'm glad they all left before Let's Get Loud :coffee2:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, getback said:

the Selena song was the only cover tho? :celestial5: other songs were in interludes so they don't count :celestial5:

 

I'm so glad to get to experience the show again, and I noticed so many things I didn't during the first time because I was so close. For example, the light fixtures were one of my favorite new discoveries :smitten:

 

the Monday crowd was TRASH compared to the Sunday crowd tho, and I was surrounded by completely tragic people and I'm glad they all left before Let's Get Loud :coffee2:

 

And that Sara Bareilles song and whatever came before Ain't Your Mama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheGreatestX said:

And that Sara Bareilles song and whatever came before Ain't Your Mama

yeah I forgot Gravity, but that makes two of it. the one before AYM doesn't count.

 

the Selena one kinda makes sense because it's her first breakthrough. and she has to find something to replace Hold It Don't Drop It :celestial5: 

 

I could do without Gravity but it's also one of my most favorite songs ever too so I'm all good. It'd have been better if she did Play or I'm Glad instead. the fans have been requesting those two for YEARS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will she ever serve production? Like, something interesting other than a flat stage and screens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Will she ever serve production? Like, something interesting other than a flat stage and screens.

I want to see her with a huge production too, but she doesn't need any production.

 

Everyone can have huge production, but her charisma / energy / beauty and talents? Not everyone can have that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ramooon said:

I want to see her with a huge production too, but she doesn't need any production.

 

Everyone can have huge production, but her charisma / energy / beauty and talents? Not everyone can have that. 

Yeah, yeah... But after a lot of years it gets boring. I would love to see her performing with a production she deserves, as a queen :smitten: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Will she ever serve production? Like, something interesting other than a flat stage and screens.

hmm there's plenty of props and production in this tour. Idk what you would consider "production". giant snake and giant tiger head? she doesn't need that to control the crowd and deliver an incredible show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14) Jennifer Lopez

American Airlines Center

Dallas, Texas

June 24, 2019

$1,736,411

12,913/13,946

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2019 at 5:43 PM, getback said:

:heart2: 

are u going to the show too? :gaycat3:

of course ... not lol

 

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

14) Jennifer Lopez

American Airlines Center

Dallas, Texas

June 24, 2019

$1,736,411

12,913/13,946

another 1.7M show :duca: 

do u know when the Toronto box score will be out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

of course ... not lol

 

:(

where do u live sis :'(

maybe she will release a DVD :dancehall2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, getback said:

where do u live sis :'(

maybe she will release a DVD :dancehall2:

europe ... my poor ass cant afford it ...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

europe ... my poor ass cant afford it ...

 

 

her messy ass does two Russian shows and not other countries :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spain added !!

 

August 8th !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

Spain added !!

 

August 8th !

Such a random place in Spain and tickets go on sale 3 WEEKS before the actual concert! Wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sergiov said:

Such a random place in Spain and tickets go on sale 3 WEEKS before the actual concert! Wtf

I know. If it was announced earlier, i would do my best to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites