196 posts in this topic

Unoriginal
1 hour ago, Diarrhoea said:

So were Shedontknowbutsheknows and Stranger the two highest songs? Slay :fan:

Is Paloma worth listening to? She can barely sing and speaks like a five-year-old

Taylor is great in general but CIWYW is her best song in ages, spam it more :gaycat3:

Lowkey one of the least-playful Jessie Ware songs :flower: First Time is slaying me rn

wow @ you actually making the effort to click all the links :deadbanana: 

they were :fan:  HYGD deserved better though

The Architect has 19 songs so even though I listen to Blue Lips more end to end the fact that it's five songs shorter means Tove loses second position to Paloma. There's no harm in giving the album a go I guess but the drag :deadbanana2: 

Half of reputation is better than CIWYW :gaycat3: let's not

TAY is about her child of course it's not playful :eli: First Time would be slaying everyone in a perfect world lbr

Unoriginal
3 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

Week 53 54

I'm so lazy :skull: I can't be bothered to upload week 53 as well but Tove and Paloma debuted at 3 & 2 respectively. Some Tove songs debuted but no Paloma songs and Taylor stayed @ #1 on all three charts. This week, Taylor remains in pole position on both the Artists and Albums chart but falls on the Tracks chart (although the songs from reputation that fell off are back again) as Rae Morris shoots up to #1 with Do It. Lots of certs too. Think I should up the limits for each certification because I have 200+ certified songs now

EDIT: imgur embedding isn't working :deadbanana: I'll hyperlink the charts and try and upload them properly later

EDIT 2: sorry about the pun in the title, I know it's awful

ARTISTS

Taylor, Paloma and Tove are the top three. Fleet Foxes return to the top five after a week's absence.

ALBUMS

reputation remains the top album by a significant margin. Fleet Foxes' Black Friday exclusive live EP debuts at #8, punching Lust for Life out of the chart

TRACKS

Taylor dominates, Jessie and St. Vincent return. Rae Morris is #1.

CERTIFICATIONS

All of reputation is certified. All of Glasshouse is certified. (Jessie's Midnight should be 2x Plat but I forgot to add it)

3 SONG RULE

Don't really know what to say about this one. Sorry.

REPLIES

Reveal hidden contents

Lust for Life is kinda over now :emofish: it had a good run though

TMYLM is Silver so it was avenged :party:

IDSB never really grabbed me the way it got other people :rip: my joint least played song on rep as of now

:eli:

Undercover is still Susanne's most played song so it stays winning; its name starts with a U though so it gets pushed down when last alphabetically ranks songs :shakeno:

MfPiT will remain THAT album for a long time :clap3:

Okay um let's address Carly and E-MO-TION please? I rest my case. The order was mostly alphabetical, now that it's been a few weeks it's more representative of my faves.

KoMH favourite and DBM least favourite :biblio: the trinity is DBM - Delicate - Getaway Car

the songs peaked like this. Hearts is trash and didn't deserve to rob LtL of its top 10 position. The rest of the songs were in the top twenty somewhere or other as well.

rep is already in my top 10 most played albums of all time on last :fonso: 

Gorgeous got an alphabetical advantage. Didn't deserve top 10 twice :skull:

this is kind of inaccurate but it gives you a general idea. HoM did get to #1 but Zero works like an hour out of sync with my last account so I guess it didn't count some scrobbles

Hands Tied rose :alexz: IDSB ain't one of the best though :keir:

Garbage got the alphabet advantage, don't blame me :eli: 

TAY is clearly the best song on Glasshouse and deserving of re-entering numerous times :flower:

MASS is already above Glasshouse though so regardless of weeks @ #1, who really won in the end? :fan:

LfL remains below UV and HM on my personal Lana ranking but :clap3: for seeing the Honeymoon light

lemme bump this to the next page

Remmy

Artists/Albums: Oop, Lana's officially gone :shutup: Taylor and Tove still slaying in the top 3 together :date:
Tracks: Poor Tove having all her songs go :sad: Kinda glad you skipped a week bc apparently half of 'rep' left :gaycat3:
...RFI?, KoMH and IDSB coming back :smitten: NYD, CIWYW, GC and the underrated SIG... moving up a bit :alexz3:
Delicate losing the #1 :cries: Nice Things tied for the highest jump, interesting :-* DWOHT top 5 :celestial4:
3-Song: Whew the 3 highest entries from 'BLUE LIPS' are almost my trinity :clap3: Talent

"All of reputation is certified." Whew :alexz:
"Sorry about the pun in the title, I know it's awful" It's cute, I've definitely heard worse :oh:
"IDSB never really grabbed me the way it got other people, my joint least played song on rep as of now" Cancelled!

TheWayWeWere

not reputation blocking both Paloma and Tove :biblio:

Glasshouse serving stability :alexz: Take Me Apart better not fall out :biblio:

omg, Do It slays there :jonny: it's such a BOP :jamming:

Getaway Car, Dancing, DBM :jonny: best songs from rep slaying :alexz: New Years Day being lowest track tho :chick3:

Thinking About You :smitten:

Diarrhoea
On 07/12/2017 at 10:29 PM, Unoriginal said:

wow @ you actually making the effort to click all the links :deadbanana: 

:gaycat3:

K$Ellie

Yaaas Masseduction and Sugarboy re-entering :alexz: flawless bops, mess @ Hang On Me tho :gaycat3:

Delicate holding up well and Hands Tied's JUMP :worship2: my favorite albums tracks on Reputation :jamming:

Look, ...Ready, I Did Something Bad and Dress re-entering :smitten: Mess @ New Year's Day staying on :rip:

NoT literally all the Tove songs falling off :skull: At least sdkbsk, Bad Days and HYGD? were some of her highest :heart2:

Reputation is great but Blue Lips does noT deserve to get stuck at #3 :shakeno: MASSEDUCTION stable :celestial:

TayRianaPH

TAYLOR completely dominating up the charts!:celestial4:

The album + DBM/IDSB/DWOHT are a great trinity! :alexz3:

reputation's album as a whole charting!  :beatfreak:

And HAHAHA at that title, a comedian in the making I see! :clap3:

Comment on my c/d please and let's make YTT stronger in 2018! :heart2:

Remmy

Ready for a new update :gaycat3: Just listened to MASSEDUCTION for the 1st time days ago so I can comment on it now. Sugarboy is my 2nd favorite behind Pills :smitten: The title track is nice :heart2: Hang On Me is alright but probably my least favorite, wasn't a fan of tha vocal effect it had.

TayRianaPH

Come on King! :clap3:

Slay us with new updates :flower:

Unoriginal

Week 65

Im bored so I thought hey why not update :lmao: I've got a list of every #1 of of 2017 in a nice graph and I've updated all the certifications to their latest achievement level. Not much to say I guess so :cm: 

ARTISTS

md82vEy.png 

ALBUMS

kEFivuD.png 

TRACKS

wGuG5Fq.png 

CERTIFICATIONS

Spoiler

mMgM2Md.png 

2017 #1s

Spoiler

HfBDbk0.png 

mvW9rp5.png 

W2hJ8jH.png 

2018 #1s (so far)

Spoiler

aOvTdSP.png 

Unoriginal
Spoiler

On 08/12/2017 at 1:26 AM, Remmy said:

Artists/Albums: Oop, Lana's officially gone :shutup: Taylor and Tove still slaying in the top 3 together :date:
Tracks: Poor Tove having all her songs go :sad: Kinda glad you skipped a week bc apparently half of 'rep' left :gaycat3:
...RFI?, KoMH and IDSB coming back :smitten: NYD, CIWYW, GC and the underrated SIG... moving up a bit :alexz3:
Delicate losing the #1 :cries: Nice Things tied for the highest jump, interesting :-* DWOHT top 5 :celestial4:
3-Song: Whew the 3 highest entries from 'BLUE LIPS' are almost my trinity :clap3: Talent

"All of reputation is certified." Whew :alexz:
"Sorry about the pun in the title, I know it's awful" It's cute, I've definitely heard worse :oh:
"IDSB never really grabbed me the way it got other people, my joint least played song on rep as of now" Cancelled!

LFL's been hanging around my top 50 but its longevity is nothing compared to Honeymoon's or Ultraviolence's. In fact, both of those have more scrobbles than LFL this year so far :dies: RIP Taylor and Tove. Once Taylor fell off the top spot for albums/artists her fall was kinda dramatic. On the Artist chart she went 1 (x5) - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 5 - 10 - OUT :rip: 

The songs chart is kind of completely different now but no different from my usual one dominant artist mess :fan: 

If I can be bothered to open a last.fm tab for last week and make a 3 song chart I'll let you know :eli:

King and Dress stopped all of rep from going plat :shakeno: 

IDSB isn't my least played anymore!

On 09/12/2017 at 7:45 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

not reputation blocking both Paloma and Tove :biblio:

Glasshouse serving stability :alexz: Take Me Apart better not fall out :biblio:

omg, Do It slays there :jonny: it's such a BOP :jamming:

Getaway Car, Dancing, DBM :jonny: best songs from rep slaying :alexz: New Years Day being lowest track tho :chick3:

Thinking About You :smitten:

rep >> BL >>> The Architect :siptea: TA is kinda my least favourite Paloma album

TMA might re-enter this week!

Someone Out There is incredible :jonny: it's dominated these past two weeks and the album is already platinum

On 12/12/2017 at 7:57 PM, Arxanex said:

The top 20 consisting of 15 reputa songs. :deadbanana2:

I'm glad you enjoyed the album more than I did.

its longevity was questionable at best :gaycat3: 

On 15/12/2017 at 2:43 AM, TayDine1989 said:

reputation SLAYYYYYYY

it kinda did that whilst it was here huh

On 16/12/2017 at 11:31 AM, Diarrhoea said:

:gaycat3:

:gaycat2:

On 01/01/2018 at 7:28 PM, K$Ellie said:

Yaaas Masseduction and Sugarboy re-entering :alexz: flawless bops, mess @ Hang On Me tho :gaycat3:

Delicate holding up well and Hands Tied's JUMP :worship2: my favorite albums tracks on Reputation :jamming:

Look, ...Ready, I Did Something Bad and Dress re-entering :smitten: Mess @ New Year's Day staying on :rip:

NoT literally all the Tove songs falling off :skull: At least sdkbsk, Bad Days and HYGD? were some of her highest :heart2:

Reputation is great but Blue Lips does noT deserve to get stuck at #3 :shakeno: MASSEDUCTION stable :celestial:

HOM is joint best with Happy Birthday Johnny :biblio: 

your rep favs :clap3:

sdkbsk is one of my 11s in the Tove discog rate :fan:

BL never got past #3 :gaycat3:

On 06/01/2018 at 0:33 PM, TayRianaPH said:

TAYLOR completely dominating up the charts!:celestial4:

The album + DBM/IDSB/DWOHT are a great trinity! :alexz3:

reputation's album as a whole charting!  :beatfreak:

And HAHAHA at that title, a comedian in the making I see! :clap3:

Comment on my c/d please and let's make YTT stronger in 2018! :heart2:

2/3 of that rep trinity :alexz: 

gonna comment on everyone's CDs in a bit!

On 19/01/2018 at 4:45 AM, Remmy said:

Ready for a new update :gaycat3: Just listened to MASSEDUCTION for the 1st time days ago so I can comment on it now. Sugarboy is my 2nd favorite behind Pills :smitten: The title track is nice :heart2: Hang On Me is alright but probably my least favorite, wasn't a fan of tha vocal effect it had.

:shakeno: 

On 19/01/2018 at 10:28 AM, TayRianaPH said:

Come on King! :clap3:

Slay us with new updates :flower:

:gaycat4:

thecptz

yas stan for slay (not a rigga)morris :clap3:

lower the tone, dip my toe, do it, atletico and physical form :clap3:

Remmy

"Back?" Better be, bitch :cm:

Artists~ Welp at all 3 falloffs :noparty: Bey recently came back? :eek: Tinashe is good but recent singles have been meeeh.
BORNS :date: So glad I got into him. Dopamine > Blue Madonna but they're kinda close in quality.
Albums~ MASS out :emofish: Whoops at MOTW -5 :fan: Blue Madonna almost returning to the top spot :date:
Tracks~ No Drama is a little cute :smiley: Don't care for Faded Love. Listened to the 2 Rae Morris songs you recommended,

they were both alright. Just listenable to me, not really download worthy. :-*
Other~ My My My! topping the tracks chart last month :alexz: Even though it's already vanished wtf

Once Taylor fell off the top spot for albums/artists her fall was kinda dramatic. On the Artist chart she went 1 (x5) - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 5 - 10 - OUT :rip: 

The songs chart is kind of completely different now but no different from my usual one dominant artist mess :fan: 

King and Dress stopped all of rep from going plat :shakeno: 

+ @my St. Vincent post: :shakeno:

More tragic than dramatic :lipton:

[*pretends to be shocked* gif here] :fan:

Well Dress doesn't surprise me since it's the weakest track :oh: But KOMH doesn't deserve the blame!

Weeks later and I still stand by what I said heh :gaycat3:

TayRianaPH

Madison Beer slaying‼ :jonny5:

Welcome back King, I hope you make this thing regular again  :clap3:

Comment on my c/d too hun :blush:

Diarrhoea

I liked Rae Morris her album. Not outstanding but Atletico and Dip My Toe were nice bops. U.S. Girls reentering :clap3:

I didn't like CMM when it came out but it's a cute girl now :oh: HDDR is okay but I'm really excited for PH as a whole

As She Pleases wasn't great imo? Dead is funny and Fools is a bop but that's kinda it :emofish: I like ND, idk about FL though

K$Ellie

I heard Dip My Toe because of atrl's song contest (welp, you should have signed up for it, you would have been great :'(), it was cute :flower:

No Drama re-entering and Faded Love debuting :clap3: Faded Love is much better, it deserves to be higher :keir: 

Gross @ Fools being one of Madison's lowest :cm: Changed My Mind was underwhelming after SMN and Mistakes :chick1:

Susanne still charting :eek: Ten Love Songs should be here tho :thing: Tinashe and Kimbra on the artist chart :celestial:

On 20/02/2018 at 10:42 PM, Unoriginal said:

HOM is joint best with Happy Birthday Johnny :biblio: 

your rep favs :clap3:

sdkbsk is one of my 11s in the Tove discog rate :fan:

BL never got past #3 :gaycat3:

Nah the Pills -> MASS -> Sugarboy -> Los Ageless is the highlight of the album (+ Slow Disco and Young Lover) :smitten:

Cute choice but I think about half of Lady Wood is better :gaycat4:

TheWayWeWere

nice to see you back :clap3:

Rae slaying here :smitten: she serving quality :alexz: and Wait for the Rain is my favorite track from album :jonny4:

Madison has some really great bops on EP :smitten:

Justin falling hard already :skull: