Unoriginal's Charts | Back?

196 posts in this topic

Figured I might as well give this a shot seeing as I keep track of my last.fm data personally :emofish: 

I have a 16 week backlog as well if anyone thinks it'd be cool to see

If anyone has some formatting/style tips/advice to make the charts look nicer I'd appreciate them :hug:

Week 17 - 10/03/2017-16/03/2017

ARTISTS

dSiVafQ.png

ALBUMS

AKonyCJ.png

TRACKS

zqnyzhA.png

Lady Wood & Green Light dropping :cries:

At least Love is still top 5 :)

Songs:
Lorde and Ed falling off :'( Lana falling off the top spot :emofish: Clean (Away My Sins) debuting :worship2:

Artists:
Ed, Lana, Ariana :date: Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie and BANKS have some cute songs :jamming:

Albums:
Both drop-offs :sosad: The Altar :smiley: Divide :alexz3: Dangerous Woman :celestial:

REPLIES + NEW CHARTS in spoiler below

The spoiler messed up this week :emofish: I'll fix it in next week's chart

On 20/03/2017 at 11:49 PM, ctrclub said:

Lady Wood & Green Light dropping :cries:

At least Love is still top 5 :)

Lady Wood popped up randomly, it hadn't been on the chart since January before that. Green Light was technically #10 but it was tied with about 6 other songs and they order alphabetically so it was knocked out :shakeno:

On 21/03/2017 at 10:34 AM, Oxygen said:

Ariana :eek: 

Dangerous Woman is just too good :fan:

On 24/03/2017 at 4:57 AM, Remmy said:

Songs:
Lorde and Ed falling off :'( Lana falling off the top spot :emofish: Clean (Away My Sins) debuting :worship2:

Artists:
Ed, Lana, Ariana :date: Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie and BANKS have some cute songs :jamming:

Albums:
Both drop-offs :sosad: The Altar :smiley: Divide :alexz3: Dangerous Woman :celestial:

New Man is easily the best song on Divide but overall the album's definitely nowhere near as strong as X was

The new Fleet Foxes song is amazing (and 9 minutes long :skull:) but Love is already my second most played song on last.fm so it's still not doing too badly.

I was listening to some of my favourite TS songs and I had Clean on repeat for a while, imo it's even better now than when i first heard it.

I'm surprised The Altar has managed to stay on the chart for every week since I started using last.fm, not even Joanne managed it :emofish: 

(also how do I put this all into a collapsible box? It looks messy asf with the charts underneath it :rip:

@TheEmojiMovie thank you so much :worship2:  it's included the charts as well even though I put the spoiler end before it :emofish: I'll fix it for next Thursday's chart

Week 18 - 17/03/2017-23/03/2017

ARTISTS

WqPi5hb.png

ALBUMS

AzT9FFG.png

TRACKS

6JJS2K2.png

Goldfrapp, Green Light and 3WW  :jamming: 

Artists:
Ariana out :emofish: Zara debuting :eddie: Ed down 3 spots :katie: Lana crawling up 1 :heart2:

Albums:
Ari also out here :'( So Good is a cute (US) debut. Divide barely hanging on :dancehall:

Songs:
RIP Clean :sosad: TG4M + Flame joining in :heart2: Green Light back on :alexz: Love stable :date:

7 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

New Man is easily the best song on Divide but overall the album's definitely nowhere near as strong as X was

The new Fleet Foxes song is amazing (and 9 minutes long :skull:) but Love is already my second most played song on last.fm so it's still not doing too badly.

I was listening to some of my favourite TS songs and I had Clean on repeat for a while, imo it's even better now than when i first heard it.

I'm surprised The Altar has managed to stay on the chart for every week since I started using last.fm, not even Joanne managed it :emofish: 

(also how do I put this all into a collapsible box? It looks messy asf with the charts underneath it :rip:

New Man is my 2nd favorite behind Castle On the Hill :heart2: Both albums are alright, I don't really know which one I prefer yet.

Whew, Lana slaying those scrobbles already :katie2: Yeah Clean is among my faves from her as well, definitely top 7 from ha discography.

Joanne should've slayed harder :'(

Type out [s.poiler] [/s.poiler] (without the dots) and put what you want to say in between those, then it'll show up after you submit your post. They had a spoiler button that made things easier but it's temporarily gone for some reason. :celestial5:

Love slaying :alexz: The Altar still doing great after so long :clap3:

Dangerous Woman debuting :party: Clean is amazing :heart2:

Ed, Ariana, Lana on top artists :clap3:

Ed, Ariana on top albums while Lana, Taylor on top tracks :) 

Lorde, Lana, and Tinashe slaying :clap3: Ocean is Goldfrapp's best song in a long time imo, one of their best. I'm really excited for Friday!

Dangerous Woman :eddie: 

Week 19 - 24/03/2017-30/03/2017

Tried experimenting with colours this week... good or nah? Also the albums chart is almost completely static (except for one surprising rise and an equally surprising drop)

ARTISTS

BnmYJwV.png 

ALBUMS

Xd3dDMT.png 

TRACKS

0jbBFCy.png 

REPLIES

On 25/03/2017 at 1:45 AM, Remmy said:

Artists:
Ariana out :emofish: Zara debuting :eddie: Ed down 3 spots :katie: Lana crawling up 1 :heart2:

Albums:
Ari also out here :'( So Good is a cute (US) debut. Divide barely hanging on :dancehall:

Songs:
RIP Clean :sosad: TG4M + Flame joining in :heart2: Green Light back on :alexz: Love stable :date:

Ari was a kinda random one, I was just really into DW and she ended up with enough plays to go T10 :eddie: Divide really isn't keeping me interested anywhere near as much as X did. There's 2 definite new entries this week so Ed'll probably be bumped out :emofish: 

So Good has some nice songs but I can't see myself coming back to it for ages and ages tbh :'( 

Flame is rising and I can see it rising more still 

On 29/03/2017 at 5:32 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Lorde, Lana, and Tinashe slaying :clap3: Ocean is Goldfrapp's best song in a long time imo, one of their best. I'm really excited for Friday!

I've played Silver Eye 4 times through and it's still the first day :skull: there might be a mini Goldfrapp takeover on Top Tracks if I'm not careful :fan:

Tinashe was like #2 on Top Artists a while back (blocked by FM ofc) and she might make a return sometime soon, Nightride is reminding me how great it is

On 25/03/2017 at 7:18 PM, K$Ellie said:

Love slaying :alexz: The Altar still doing great after so long :clap3:

Dangerous Woman debuting :party: Clean is amazing :heart2:

Clean really is Taylor's best song, something about it is toooo good :smitten:

Love is about to become my most scrobbled song already :rip: and The Altar is doing seriously great

Green Light, Ocean and 3WW :flame:

Yas the colors are cute

Artists: Ed out :noparty: Lana stable and Zara up 1 :alexz3:
Albums: Divide + The Altar still hanging on :smiley: Zara top 3 :fish1:
Tracks: TG4M NM :) Lorde and Lana both down :weeps: Tinashe sliding up a spot :eddie:

11 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

So Good has some nice songs but I can't see myself coming back to it for ages and ages tbh :'( 

Same for me :-* She put out some of the best tracks before the album came out

TG4M :clap3: Love falling :weeps: The Altar stable on the album chart :heart2:

Zara in the Top 3 :celestial: I lowkey don't like her but some of her singles are pretty good :alexz3:

your taste, sis :eek::clap3:

I love good sis Stevie and Fleetwod Mac is one of my favorite bands ever :jonny:

Banks here :heart2:

Truth #1 :jonny: what an amazing track :jonny: they literally served again second era in a row :alexz:

GL & Love falling tho :'(

On 31/03/2017 at 7:29 PM, Unoriginal said:

Tried experimenting with colours this week... good or nah?

I think that the principal is good, but the execution is a bit messy? The red-on-red/yellow-on-green/orange-on-orange text is hard to read, and the gradient on the columns is cute but would probably work better with it changing by row instead of by column. I think with a few tweaks it could look great though!

alt-J's been pretty good this time tbh, their last album was not excellent but this one could be cute. The new London Grammar isn't doing anything for me, though

Green Light, Love, TG4M :heart2:

I See You is amazing! :jamming:

Week 20 - 31/03/2017-06/04/2017

So exactly what I feared would happen with the new Goldfrapp album did happen and they took over almost the entire Top 10 (there's only one green update on the entire songs chart :skull:) so to avoid this in the future the songs chart is now permanently 20 songs long

Love became my #1 most scrobbled track ever this week :fan: (but I only started scrobbling at the end of November sooo)

Still working on how to format the chart to make it look nicer, bare with me for a little while please :emofish: 

ARTISTS

pznktLN.png

ALBUMS

kWY32Tq.png 

TRACKS

JOgaNIN.png 

REPLIES

Spoiler
On 01/04/2017 at 2:37 AM, cdschart said:

Green Light, Ocean and 3WW :flame:

All so gooooood :smitten: I loooove In Cold Blood too and it would've debuted a lot higher had Silver Eye not come out this week

On 01/04/2017 at 6:34 AM, Remmy said:

Artists: Ed out :noparty: Lana stable and Zara up 1 :alexz3:
Albums: Divide + The Altar still hanging on :smiley: Zara top 3 :fish1:
Tracks: TG4M NM :) Lorde and Lana both down :weeps: Tinashe sliding up a spot :eddie:

:rip: at only one of those artists being left in the top 10 (I didn't even listen to either album last week honestly)

same for the albums as well :skull:

How Tinashe managed to bump herself up 2 spots this week I'll never know (but it'll never go to #1 now, it was truly robbed)

On 01/04/2017 at 9:58 AM, K$Ellie said:

TG4M :clap3: Love falling :weeps: The Altar stable on the album chart :heart2:

Zara in the Top 3 :celestial: I lowkey don't like her but some of her singles are pretty good :alexz3:

ugh my songs chart is a mess this week and :rip: Zara

On 05/04/2017 at 9:20 PM, Diarrhoea said:

alt-J's been pretty good this time tbh, their last album was not excellent but this one could be cute. The new London Grammar isn't doing anything for me, though

I've just changed most of the colouring to white this week :biblio: any gradient I try vertically looks too sudden or not sudden enough and the texts gets washed out by the lighter colours. My laptop screen is awful with colours as well so everything is actually a lot more vivid than I see it as well so when I check it on my mobile the colours look awful together. I'll keep experimenting for a while to see what looks best though :(

I actually like This Is All Yours more than An Awesome Wave but I'm definitely in the minority. Something about Truth is absolutely beautiful I really love it (and Rooting for You. It would've debuted ages ago if the chart was 20 songs long a couple weeks ago but alas)

15 hours ago, touch said:

Green Light, Love, TG4M :heart2:

I See You is amazing! :jamming:

taste :clap3: 

On 02/04/2017 at 6:59 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

your taste, sis :eek::clap3:

I love good sis Stevie and Fleetwod Mac is one of my favorite bands ever :jonny:

Banks here :heart2:

Truth #1 :jonny: what an amazing track :jonny: they literally served again second era in a row :alexz:

GL & Love falling tho :'(

ahhhh hello fellow FM/Stevie fan your taste is amazing :alexz: 

I found Flame v disappointing :chick1: I need to listen to Rude Love again but from what I remember it was cute :flower:

Love and Green Light free falling :weeps: The Altar almost out :dancehall3: Lana up on the artist chart :celestial4:

Zara flopping on all 3 charts :sosad: + :skull:

Artists:
Lana back in the top 5 :date:

Albums:
The Altar almost out :katie:

Tracks:
ajffi at that one album dominating :rip: But yay for more songs! :celestial4:
Lana and Lorde experiencing some massive drops :'( Tinashe almost #1 :eek:

Goldfrapp demolishing everyone :skull: Systemagic was my favourite new track, the chorus is a bit meh but the verses slay. Kinda my AOTY so far tbh, but nothing's really snatched me like last year

Week 21 - 07/04/2017-13/04/2017

Father John Misty dominates all 3 charts this week, claiming a record 14/20 songs on the Tracks Top 20, meaning this week also breaks the record for the most dropoffs in one week. Goldfrapp stay stable and a new artist debuts. An Artist & Album Top 10 staple also dropoff this week :'( 

ARTISTS

lrvgbgu.png ALBUMS

REnlRRg.png

TRACKS

zz5BAls.png 

REPLIES

Spoiler
On 07/04/2017 at 9:04 PM, K$Ellie said:

I found Flame v disappointing :chick1: I need to listen to Rude Love again but from what I remember it was cute :flower:

Love and Green Light free falling :weeps: The Altar almost out :dancehall3: Lana up on the artist chart :celestial4:

BANKS got a nice boost this week thanks to Crowded Places :fan: and it's not the first time Green Light has dropped off either :emofish:

On 12/04/2017 at 5:19 AM, Remmy said:

Zara flopping on all 3 charts :sosad: + :skull:

Artists:
Lana back in the top 5 :date:

Albums:
The Altar almost out :katie:

Tracks:
ajffi at that one album dominating :rip: But yay for more songs! :celestial4:
Lana and Lorde experiencing some massive drops :'( Tinashe almost #1 :eek:

Based on your Top Ten I think you miiight like Goldfrapp, I'd say give them a chance if you have a spare hour. Silver Eye, Tales of Us and Seventh Tree >>>>>

Whenever an album comes out that I've been really anticipating it's almost guaranteed that all of the songs will debut so it's likely to happen with Lana, Perfume Genius, Fleet Foxes, London Grammar, Lorde, alt-J, etc etc

On 12/04/2017 at 8:09 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Goldfrapp demolishing everyone :skull: Systemagic was my favourite new track, the chorus is a bit meh but the verses slay. Kinda my AOTY so far tbh, but nothing's really snatched me like last year

Systemagic is second to Tigerman for me but pretty much the whole album is fantastic. Why they decided to make Anymore the first single I will never know :skull:

I think it's my third favourite of this year so far. Pure Comedy > I See You > Silver Eye

By this time last year we had ANTi, TLoP, Lemonade, All I Need and Chaleur humaine (if you count the English version as a new release) so I see what you mean.

There's still looooads of releases I'm anticipating though so we'll see how Silver Eye holds up against them in the long run (I don't think Pure Comedy can be topped for me this year. Lana has a tiny chance but PC is just incredible)

Artists: Lana slipping out of the top 5 :katie: Halsey debuting :jamming:
Albums: Honeymoon returning :date:
Songs: Lorde dropping off :weeps: Tinashe flopping :keir: Lana stable :fish1: Halsey's great start :clap3: