Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Madonna Fans Won Grammys yesterday, why?

17 posts in this topic

Travis Bickle

Let me put a M(making all about herself)

iP44C8X.gif

St. Vincent

MY FAVORITE POP STAR: Madonna

I was a conscious person in the late ’80s. And I loved Madonna from that period and the early ’90s. It was pre-internet, when you had to immerse yourself in a culture in order to appropriate it and bring it to the masses. I remember seeing the videos [from 1992’s Erotica] and finding them supersexy — before you know what sex is. I liked her BDSM phase. X

Clark also said that the Queen of Pop had an influence on the sound of the pop rework of ‘Slow Disco’. “For me it was like, it’s such a homage to ‘Like A Prayer’-era Madonna.” X

Cardi B

DXolUeZWsAMILWt.jpg

etc, etc, etc...

Kacey Musgraves

Where both of those collections wove genre-testing themes into traditional country musical traditions, "Golden Hour" finds Musgraves tapping other influences as source material, from her love of growing up in Golden, Texas, to her adoration of '80s pop acts such as Madonna https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-kacey-musgraves-golden-hour-new-album-20180330-story.html 

Dua Lipa

Since I was very young, I’ve seen Madonna’s music videos on TV; I’ve seen her live performances on YouTube. She’s been such an influential artist for so many generations. It’s always very exciting to see how adventurous she has been onstage—what her persona is, with all the dances and the outfit changes. The Jean Paul Gaultier bustier, that’s my favorite! It didn’t matter what anyone said as long as she felt confident and comfortable, and that’s [something] to aspire to. Be feminine, be sexy, be confident. There’s so much strength behind that.

img_sarbat_20180912-182300_imagenes_lv_otras_fuentes_captura_de_pantalla_2018-09-12_a_las_182022-krO--656x727@LaVanguardia-Web.png

Ariana Grande : well everyone knows it..

uJJWoSg.jpg

Certain people are dragging M for her " very few grammys!, but glad her fans are slaying nowadays,

smaTxBD.gif

Adelephant 25

you thought you did something there huh? 

smaTxBD.gif

Epica

It’s funny cuz I could do the same post, with the same people stanning LG and I’m not even a little monster :oh: oops

ArtForFreedom

Wow didn't know about St. Vincent. Thats awesome 

willmcclure9
1 hour ago, Nemo said:

Madonna + her fans win every day.

smaTxBD.gif

Travis Bickle
6 hours ago, Nemo said:

Madonna + her fans win every day.

smaTxBD.gif

Wow you finally accepting princess of pop Ariana Grande.

smaTxBD.gif

6 hours ago, Epica said:

It’s funny cuz I could do the same post, with the same people stanning LG and I’m not even a little monster :oh: oops

No you don't, none of those women has named gaga as influence (except for maybe cardi?), And anyone can "stan" anyone big deal (not the point). You tried:oh:

Nemo
2 minutes ago, Travis Bickle said:

Wow you finally accepting princess of pop Ariana Grande.

smaTxBD.gif

No you don't, none of those women has named gags as influence (except for maybe cardi?), And anyone can "stan" anyone big deal. You tried:oh:

Suddenly I can't read, I don't know.

smaTxBD.gif

Travis Bickle
2 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

Wow didn't know about St. Vincent. Thats awesome 

She loves the First Album too (taste), but i couldn't find the receipt. 

smaTxBD.gif

ArtForFreedom
24 minutes ago, Travis Bickle said:

She loves the First Album too (taste), but i couldn't find the receipt. 

smaTxBD.gif

Ah id love to see if you find