July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

49 posts in this topic

:toofunny2:

i don't know how anyone can take BET seriously at this point

**** that, it's too late... If I was famous and someone posted that about me I'd... I don't know but I'd never go back there or interact with them again. They literally dragged her in front of everyone and it's not a small network. F that.

Don’t ever disrespect the Queen 

imagine saying sorry to a rape and pedophile  apologist. BET Is so messy :dies: 

if the comment wasn’t made on the official BET account and was on the writer’s own twitter, it would’ve been “fine” since it’s just a silly opinion, but since it was, it was definitely the right decision to apologise since it makes them look unprofessional. good. 

8 minutes ago, Reza said:

imagine saying sorry to a rape and pedophile  apologist. BET Is so messy :dies: 

so you support pitting women against women? okay Reza! 

They shouldn't apologise because Nicki and her fans will not forgive them. They will forgive rape, pedophilia, and murder, but not this - this crossed the line.

1 minute ago, gm4567 said:

Can someone tell mw what exactly hapenned?

BET made a comment about Nicki after Cardi won a grammy. They said something about Nicki being dragged by her lacefront >_<... Then Nicki pulled out of their concert (or festival or something) and also Young Money pulled out as well, then BET apologised because of the comment that some intern, journalist or someone handling their twitter made. Either way it's a mess but Nicki is well within her right to do so. It's crazy for a network like this to make a comment on their public twitter account.

1 hour ago, TheFlyingRobot said:

BET made a comment about Nicki after Cardi won a grammy. They said something about Nicki being dragged by her lacefront >_<... Then Nicki pulled out of their concert (or festival or something) and also Young Money pulled out as well, then BET apologised because of the comment that some intern, journalist or someone handling their twitter made. Either way it's a mess but Nicki is well within her right to do so. It's crazy for a network like this to make a comment on their public twitter account.

Damn why the hell were they attacking her like what was the point? BET always seems to find a way to get into a messy situation with a celeb.

it's definitely not an intern

these media companies have big social media marketing teams :rip: 

Why is everyone mad at the intern? "It was so disrespectful" boohoo. Im supposed to feel sorry for Nicki Minaj? Rooting for the intern to get another internship :clap3:

1 hour ago, musicwonder said:

Just awful. How dare they tear down a black women like that. Its sick. Nicki hasn't done anything to BET. But hey anything to push the black women out & the latina women in. 

Eres un idiota.

1 hour ago, mathekr said:

Somebody's getting fired, hey hey!

Djdkskwkwk

1 hour ago, mathekr said:

Somebody's getting fired, hey hey!

Djdkskwkwk

Lmaoooo she still canceled on their asses. They really thought 

BarbFatale

.. all the support to Nicki...

That was so disrespectful...

2 hours ago, gm4567 said:

Damn why the hell were they attacking her like what was the point? BET always seems to find a way to get into a messy situation with a celeb.

There's a reason B stays far away unless she's in the album promo mood. They came for Blue's hair way back when. 

It’s not like Nicki attracts ticket sales, I would have said nothing the BET Experience will be fine 

12 hours ago, confide in me said:

:toofunny2:

i don't know how anyone can take BET seriously at this point

!!!

The lack of professionalism ... how messy