Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Chris Pratt defends Hillsong against anti-gay claims

110 posts in this topic

Pharaoh
13 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Chris Pratt serving

Dy_TXg-X0AAqN9S?format=jpg&name=900x900

Considering he kills animals for fun... no

fabbriche
11 hours ago, jezebelvictoria said:

Image result for bursting out laughing gif

Not a religious person saying this. :toofunny2::toofunny3: The only way for that to happen is getting rid of religion worldwide. 

"Getting rid of religion worldwide" as if "religion" is one monolithic thing with one common intention and one unchanging goal, is pure hatred itself. In fact, it's just another form of bigotry and the worst one. The world was its most violent period and at the height of evil the last time people tried to get rid of religion.

jezebelvictoria
1 hour ago, fabbriche said:

"Getting rid of religion worldwide" as if "religion" is one monolithic thing with one common intention and one unchanging goal, is pure hatred itself. In fact, it's just another form of bigotry and the worst one. The world was its most violent period and at the height of evil the last time people tried to get rid of religion.

:rip:

F*ck ALL religions. 

ShouldersSideways

Chris added, "My faith is important to me but no church defines me or my life, and I am not a spokesman for any church or group of people. My values define who I am. We need less hate in this world, not more. I am a man who believes that everyone is entitled to love who they want free from the judgement of their fellow man.”

the obvious subtext here: "it's not right, but god will do the judging" :toofunny2:  two steps away from "love the sinner, hate the sin"

Jet
8 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

Wbk you are an OSH you would drag her whatever she does 

Your fave is problematic as hell and she along with all those other celebrities I named need to be called out for their bigotry. Selenas racism and homophobia can’t be swept under the rug any longer.

loveisdead9582

If you support an organization that supports homophobia, then you should expect the backlash. They’re only supportive because of his status, money, and fame. There are religions that are far more accepting of everyone. Perhaps he should look into one of those. 

Selenasworld
13 hours ago, Jet said:

Your fave is problematic as hell and she along with all those other celebrities I named need to be called out for their bigotry. Selenas racism and homophobia can’t be swept under the rug any longer.

The dodge

cypriotpcdfan

Why are people dragging him? What he is saying is really profound and it's exactly what Christianity should be focusing on. Religion shouldn't be about rules and demands and worshiping. it should be all about love, compassion, inclusion and unity. If religion is applied correctly, it can be really great. But unfortunately, the Church is run by evil people who use people's faith for their own agenda. 

coolgirl98

Um....can someone please change the title of this post. Christ Pratt was not defending Hillsong, he does not go to Hillsong. He attends Zoe church, a different evangelical church in LA