Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

48 posts in this topic

Kim Kardashian
5 minutes ago, haroo said:

Ariana is just too naive to see how toxic and fake Nicki is to her. It honestly irks me how she still associates herself with this disgusting human being sometimes. Thank God she has true friends by her side and doesn’t need this clown for anything. :biblio:

As it has been made clear, they are true friends.

Nicki has never been one for fake industry friendships.

slw84
14 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Misleading titles are getting real tiresome :lipton:

But she did say “everyone” so I guess that counts :cm:

:bibliahh:

musicwonder

I respect how honest nicki is about the industry. A lot of artists don't speak about in fear. She's brave & fearless. Even without a grammy she's still talented. 

Elite Four Brad

STAY PRESSED NICKI

WKodV9S.gif

Alexandra burke
2 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

I respect how honest nicki is about the industry. A lot of artists don't speak about in fear. She's brave & fearless. Even without a grammy she's still talented. 

SHES NOT HONEST!! :ahh: you really need to seek help! Nicki picks and chooses what to say! bye barb! 

Bey'Knight

Ariana still won though so how could a feud with the same man be the reason why she hasn’t won? Here for the tea though. I know Ken said her performance is one of his worst disappointments as a Grammy producer. 

Sexxx Dreams

So suddenly she's the victim again and is being sabotaged.  :dies:

Every time things don't go her way she pulls the race/victim or whatever floats her boat that day card. :dies:

She should start reflecting on her own actions and realize that it can't always be someone else's fault. 

Cap10Planet

Why is it necessary for her to "expose" the Grammys when the Grammys made no mention of her? Oh yeah, because Cardi B won, so she's looking for any way to discredit that. 

Alexandra burke
3 minutes ago, Sexxx Dreams said:

So suddenly she's the victim again and is being sabotaged.  :dies:

Every time things don't go her way she pulls the race/victim or whatever floats her boat that day card:dies:

She should start reflecting on her own actions and realize that it can't always be someone else's fault. 

!!! RIGHT!!! omg 

Riri.
24 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

Bending the knee for Queen Cardi :clap3:

girl bye you wish! 

El Chico

2019 really gonna be a repeat of 2017 and 2018 for her at this point :toofunny2:

haroo
1 minute ago, Kim Kardashian said:

As it has been made clear, they are true friends.

Nicki has never been one for fake industry friendships.

Well, she doesn’t have any. :sorry: Everybody loathes her. Nicki just uses Ariana for clout cause she’s a joke and no one takes her seriously so she name drops Ariana and drags her into her messes to give whatever lies she’s telling some credibility. She’s an angry lunatic who constantly tells lies to her angry and lunatic fandom on her Apple Music radio show and goes to bed with a rapist and pedophile every night, how sad is that?  She has to STOP mentioning Ariana. Period. 

Bayouboy

But ATRL doesn’t want the feud to end. They will still put them against one another. 

45seconds

Does OP not realize what quotations are used for? :psyduck:

PinkNeighbourhood

When is the next episode of Queen Radio? I need to hear this :psyduck:

Alexandra burke
16 minutes ago, El Chico said:

2019 really gonna be a repeat of 2017 and 2018 for her at this point :toofunny2:

Third time lucky I guess :ahh: shes really trying, bless her heart :fan:

Superbitch
47 minutes ago, haroo said:

Ariana is just too naive to see how toxic and fake Nicki is to her. It honestly irks me how she still associates herself with this disgusting human being sometimes. Thank God she has true friends by her side and doesn’t need this clown for anything. :biblio:

She seems very similar to me 

Horizon Flame

Where did she type Cardi? 

Image result for detective latoya gif

klynb
1 hour ago, haroo said:

Can she stop mentioning Ariana :biblio: stop trying to drag her down to the abyss you’re in. Disgusting. Ariana Grande is a Grammy Awards winning multiple #1 having acclaimed singer.

1 hour ago, haroo said:

Mood. 

OT: Y'all and your misleading titles. The minute I read this I knew it was wrong :rip: Didn't know people wanted a hit thread that badly.

MissedTheTrain

When are you guys going to learn that quotes only apply when it’s a direct quote :rip:  

Talented Tenth

You should have used a colon in the title to denote an interpretation of what Nicki said.  Quotes should ONLY be used for words a person says VERBATIM.  There is no exception. Fake quotes have gotten people sued which is why no publications uses them.

TheDevilsAdvocate

Damn I should have screenshot the tweets saying Nicki is going to have a Queen radio episode because Cardi won and there it is :dies: