Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Nicki: “CONGRATS Cardi”

48 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Good now y’all can shut up about her hating Cardi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bussea said:

Let this fued end and drop NM5 :clap3:

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Misleading titles are getting real tiresome :lipton:

 

But she did say “everyone” so I guess that counts :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can she stop mentioning Ariana :biblio: stop trying to drag her down to the abyss you’re in. Disgusting. Ariana Grande is a Grammy Awards winning multiple #1 having acclaimed singer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, haroo said:

Can she stop mentioning Ariana :biblio: stop trying to drag her down to the abyss you’re in. Disgusting. Ariana Grande is a Grammy Awards winning multiple #1 having acclaimed singer.

Girl, shut up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bending the knee for Queen Cardi :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, haroo said:

Can she stop mentioning Ariana :biblio: stop trying to drag her down to the abyss you’re in. Disgusting. Ariana Grande is a Grammy Awards winning multiple #1 having acclaimed singer.

i used to think so as well. but they deserve each other

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her getting inspired to speak out against the Grammys, seven years after she got banned, right after Cardi wins one :dies: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh the title is a bit misleading since she didn’t specifically say congrats to Cardi B but it’s a start I guess :coffee2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bullied into staying quiet because of the fear of being blackballed...and she still didn’t win when she was quiet :ahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beyonnaise said:

Her getting inspired to speak out against the Grammys, seven years after she got banned, right after Cardi wins one :dies: 

Exactly. Clearly hot and bothered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FutureHive said:

i used to think so as well. but they deserve each other

Ariana is just too naive to see how toxic and fake Nicki is to her. It honestly irks me how she still associates herself with this disgusting human being sometimes. Thank God she has true friends by her side and doesn’t need this clown for anything. :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we love clickbait :clap3:perched for her “exposé” though hihi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She literally can’t even type her name to congratulate her :deadbanana: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, haroo said:

Can she stop mentioning Ariana :biblio: stop trying to drag her down to the abyss you’re in. Disgusting. Ariana Grande is a Grammy Awards winning multiple #1 having acclaimed singer.

rsnM8u9.gif

 
#higherfurtherfaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, El Chico said:

Eh the title is a bit misleading since she didn’t specifically say congrats to Cardi B but it’s a start I guess :coffee2:

she always hoped to win one. thats why she never spoke out against them. but after the Cardi win last night all hope is gone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, haroo said:

Ariana is just too naive to see how toxic and fake Nicki is to her. It honestly irks me how she still associates herself with this disgusting human being sometimes. Thank God she has true friends by her side and doesn’t need this clown for anything. :biblio:

well said!! points 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites