Nicki: “CONGRATS Cardi”

48 posts in this topic

Good now y’all can shut up about her hating Cardi 

Just now, Bussea said:

Let this fued end and drop NM5 :clap3:

This

Misleading titles are getting real tiresome :lipton:

But she did say “everyone” so I guess that counts :cm:

Can she stop mentioning Ariana :biblio: stop trying to drag her down to the abyss you’re in. Disgusting. Ariana Grande is a Grammy Awards winning multiple #1 having acclaimed singer.

1 minute ago, haroo said:

Can she stop mentioning Ariana :biblio: stop trying to drag her down to the abyss you’re in. Disgusting. Ariana Grande is a Grammy Awards winning multiple #1 having acclaimed singer.

Girl, shut up. 

Bending the knee for Queen Cardi :clap3:

2 minutes ago, haroo said:

i used to think so as well. but they deserve each other

Her getting inspired to speak out against the Grammys, seven years after she got banned, right after Cardi wins one :dies: 

Eh the title is a bit misleading since she didn’t specifically say congrats to Cardi B but it’s a start I guess :coffee2:

Bullied into staying quiet because of the fear of being blackballed...and she still didn’t win when she was quiet :ahh:

Just now, Beyonnaise said:

Her getting inspired to speak out against the Grammys, seven years after she got banned, right after Cardi wins one :dies: 

Exactly. Clearly hot and bothered. 

1 minute ago, FutureHive said:

i used to think so as well. but they deserve each other

Ariana is just too naive to see how toxic and fake Nicki is to her. It honestly irks me how she still associates herself with this disgusting human being sometimes. Thank God she has true friends by her side and doesn’t need this clown for anything. :biblio:

we love clickbait :clap3:perched for her “exposé” though hihi

She literally can’t even type her name to congratulate her :deadbanana: 

9 minutes ago, haroo said:

rsnM8u9.gif

#higherfurtherfaster

6 minutes ago, El Chico said:

Eh the title is a bit misleading since she didn’t specifically say congrats to Cardi B but it’s a start I guess :coffee2:

she always hoped to win one. thats why she never spoke out against them. but after the Cardi win last night all hope is gone. 

5 minutes ago, haroo said:

Ariana is just too naive to see how toxic and fake Nicki is to her. It honestly irks me how she still associates herself with this disgusting human being sometimes. Thank God she has true friends by her side and doesn’t need this clown for anything. :biblio:

well said!! points