Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Nicki: 'Grammys bullied me'

78 posts in this topic

Just SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY. Jesus, you're so annoying. 

2 hours ago, Haburo said:

We still won't listen to your silly podcast!

#higherfurtherfaster

Yet more people listened to last Queen Radio than how many people watched the Grammys. Check the statistics,  bitch!

She's winning, regardless

53 minutes ago, _Fey said:

She has a strong history of telling the truth, so I believe her.

:huh:

1 minute ago, BaddieUniverse said:

Yet more people listened to last Queen Radio than how many people watched the Grammys. Check the statistics,  bitch!

:huh:

I'm absolutely shocked that she would say this!

24 minutes ago, BaddieUniverse said:

:ahh: 

29 minutes ago, BaddieUniverse said:

Imagine thinking this. You poor thing.

#higherfurtherfaster

45 minutes ago, BaddieUniverse said:

:ahh:

1 minute ago, _Fey said:

I'm being sarcastic :gaycat4:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Drama said:

We’re starting giving the Grammys too much power, but she’s right in a sense of it’s really about who the committee likes. 

I mean katy had 5 #1’s on her album. 5 and they paid her dust. 

This is a bad example because she was up against far better competition during TD (Gaga, Rihanna, Adele). There was no way she was seeing any Grammys for an album that was universally panned (52 on MC) despite the cute lil hits she got.

---

No matter how hard Nicki works, there's no way she'll ever be invited to the Grammy's as a performer or even a nominee. She completely burned all the bridges she could and her fans made it so much worse by eaking the producer's damn phone number :rip: Ari did a pretty good job at destroying her chances at a future Grammy wit her little meltdown last night and now her affiliation with Nicki is the final nail in the coffin. 

These girls man i-

Another episode of queen radio? Is she done being a rapper? Is this her official job now?? 

Put all of this energy into a song :zzz:

1 hour ago, BaddieUniverse said:

Is this another one of those things barbs spread like wildfire only for it to be false once again? Show us these “statistics” you’re talking about :eatpopcorn:

Poor her. Always the víctim. I believe her.

nicki you ruined any chance of you EVER getting a grammy when you had that exorcism performance in 2012 

WKodV9S.gif

Does Nicki deserve a Grammy for some of her songs? Yes

Are her most successful songs her rap songs? No

Did she ever have a chance at winning Best Rap Album? No, because of the other albums that were nominated at the time.

honestly Nicki could have probably gotten an award had she’s not been chasing trends. Her biggest hits belonged in the pop category 

Lmao the stupid hoe singer really thinks she can play the victim card :ahh:

A bully complaining about being a bully? Wow. Her karma is on 100. She's spent her whole career getting other female rappers shut out and denied opportunities and now she's complaining that its happening to her? 

:sistrens:

she made numerous people jobless, threatened, living in terror and now she claimed to be bullied.... i- :ahh:

19 hours ago, RudeBoyy said:

So, what does Ken do exactly? Stuff the ballots every year with votes for Nicki's fellow nominees? It's honestly not surprising she doesn't have won, and she's never been snubbed. 

Oh honey ... Ken is a producer. They’re the ones who look for funding to get this show on the air. If he got rid of both Ariana and Nicki, then it’s for a good cause :clap3:

How exactly did they bully her? I'm going to need to her to start giving detailed accounts. Receipts. Not regurgitated stan conspiracy theories. How did a Grammy PRODUCER bully her out of winning any Grammys or getting nominated? 

15 hours ago, WestCoast said:

This is a bad example because she was up against far better competition during TD (Gaga, Rihanna, Adele). There was no way she was seeing any Grammys for an album that was universally panned (52 on MC) despite the cute lil hits she got.

---

No matter how hard Nicki works, there's no way she'll ever be invited to the Grammy's as a performer or even a nominee. She completely burned all the bridges she could and her fans made it so much worse by eaking the producer's damn phone number :rip: Ari did a pretty good job at destroying her chances at a future Grammy wit her little meltdown last night and now her affiliation with Nicki is the final nail in the coffin. 

These girls man i-

I think you're overreacting and they won't shut Ariana out. Nicki... she wasn't getting nominated anyway imo her career is on the downturn and radio/the media/the gp/the industry are over her. 

She’s on her way to be the new Azealia. Guess that blood magic from Banks worked.