Nicki: 'Grammys bullied me'

78 posts in this topic

Reza

I wonder how Her boyfriends rape victim felt when nicki tried to bully her? :confused:

Scotland

Hmm, interesting.

4YqJeYo.gif

Haburo

We still won't listen to your silly podcast!

#higherfurtherfaster

RudeBoyy

So, what does Ken do exactly? Stuff the ballots every year with votes for Nicki's fellow nominees? It's honestly not surprising she doesn't have won, and she's never been snubbed. 

Drama

We’re starting giving the Grammys too much power, but she’s right in a sense of it’s really about who the committee likes. 

I mean katy had 5 #1’s on her album. 5 and they paid her dust. 

rachidi

i kinda believe her, but her show got boring, even i´m not turning in for that dish water tea

Cheers

She kinda just regurgitates everything her stans say on twitter. It'll just be like "Ken can't handle or appreciate na outspoken black woman! That's why we have problems! Because I wont kiss hiss ass"

letscauseascene1

WTF!?!?!? The Grammy's allowed her to do that Demonic Exorcism performance of "Roman in Moscow" or whatever Satanic mess that whole performance was. I cannot WAIT to see her example. Pretty sure that performance should NEVER have been allowed to exist.

King B

Can this lady just sit down. One man doesn’t have all that power.

Her music just isn’t good. She’s been making the same music for the past 5 years.

i spit on haters
2 minutes ago, letscauseascene1 said:

WTF!?!?!? The Grammy's allowed her to do that Demonic Exorcism performance of "Roman in Moscow" or whatever Satanic mess that whole performance was. I cannot WAIT to see her example. Pretty sure that performance should NEVER have been allowed to exist.

:cm:

slw84

Yeah nicki isn’t one to tell the entire truth rather selective truths when it benefits her (or so she thinks)

but you piss off the wrong people in this industry and you suffer consequencesz

nicki has done some things behind the scenes that I think looking back she might regret.

i don’t like how people throw around bully so Hopefully  this story justifies the bully phrase.

slw84
2 minutes ago, King B said:

Can this lady just sit down. One man doesn’t have all that power.

Her music just isn’t good. She’s been making the same music for the past 5 years.

Yeah you can piss off the wrong person and t have a ripple effect in that industry but it’s not like she put out miseducation of onika maraj and got snubbed constantly 

zoldyck

but everyone sins, if her boyfriend sins can be looked over than why not this 

Bayouboy
28 minutes ago, Reza said:

I wonder how Her boyfriends rape victim felt when nicki tried to bully her? :confused:

Off topic much....

Shes about to go off of Queen Radio about the Grammy. She might even congratulate Cardi on her win too!

Bayouboy
28 minutes ago, Reza said:

Off topic much....

Shes about to go off of Queen Radio about the Grammys. She might even congratulate Cardi on her win too!

Divine
16 minutes ago, Drama said:

I mean katy had 5 #1’s on her album. 5 and they paid her dust. 

So? They aren't obligated to give anyone an award based on how many hits it had. And at the time the Teenage Dream album was nominated, only the first 2 singles had gone #1, so the 5 #1 thing is completely irrelevant because it hadn't happened yet.

Phantom

The last 7 years have been her being silent? :bibliahh:

Ken, step yo bully game up. Not good enough. 

Always crying for attention, playing the victim etc. Anyway at the end of the day she remains childless, Grammy less, #1 less, tour less and the list goes on.

ChrisTheLoner
32 minutes ago, Reza said:

Yeah I really wonder too? :confused:

Nicki is so pathetic and too delusional to see how pathetic she truly is.