Was Donald Glover right?

26 posts in this topic

Oops

He continued, “I went to school with white people who had less talent than me—because I’m talented as ****—and they’re doing way better than me. I went to N.Y.U. with Lady Gaga.” 

Was the ROTY/SOTY winner Donald Glover right or not? :psyduck:

B'Day

Sorry, but this thread won’t change the fact that he won a Grammy. And I don’t even like him :rip: 

Badger

Someone remind him that **** comes out of his arse, not sunshine

Oops
7 minutes ago, Seros said:

No, he doesn't have the TABS gaga has.

But he's a more acclaimed musician and actor (a Peabody, Emmy wins for both directing and acting, two Golden Globes for acting and two general field Grammys just to name a few). 

ArianadelRey

I'm sure academy award nominee for best actress Lady Gaga is losing sleep over this:psyduck:

Oops
6 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

She has more Grammys, so no.

Her career started a decade ago. He's only a few years in since he broke out and already has 5 Grammys (including two general fields). 

Bimbo

They’re both more talented and acclaimed than Britney Spears.

Chanel4
2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

This. Like a lot more talented. Like really lot

Oops
2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

This topic isn't about Britney Spears. 

Bimbo
2 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

I mean you can just say they’re talented, period. Cause Britney has like, zero. Lol. 

Hilly

Well, he’s a rapper, singer, screenwriter, director, songwriter, actor, producer, so yeah he’s pretty talented 

The Unforgiving

As a rapper, yes. Gaga can't rap.

Wicked
42 minutes ago, B'Day said:

Sorry, but this thread won’t change the fact that he won a Grammy. And I don’t even like him :rip: 

:rip:

Katamari
5 minutes ago, Hilly said:

Well, he’s a rapper, singer, screenwriter, director, songwriter, actor, producer, so yeah he’s pretty talented 

13 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

:cm:

Roberto
13 minutes ago, Chanel4 said:

Like, they're actually talented. 

OT: He sounds bitter, I don't know why if he won last night. But whatever, karma is a bitch, Donald, so, you better shut your beautiful mouth up. 

Mariano
49 minutes ago, B'Day said:

the OP is a Britney stan OGH :skull: 

OT: No. 

glow
11 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Like, they're actually talented. 

OT: He sounds bitter, I don't know why if he won last night. But whatever, karma is a bitch, Donald, so, you better shut your beautiful mouth up. 

this is from an interview he did nearly a year ago

22 minutes ago, Hilly said:

facts are facts

Fisherman
30 minutes ago, Oops said:

Her career started a decade ago. He's only a few years in since he broke out and already has 5 Grammys (including two general fields). 

In that case, she’s been nominated for an Oscar 3 times and won 2 GG; while being in the film industry less than he’s been in the music business.  She’s still outperforming him in both departments. 

Oops
2 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

In that case, she’s been nominated for an Oscar 3 times and won 2 GG; while being in the film industry less than he’s been in the music business.  She’s still outperforming him in both departments. 

She isn't when he's more awarded in both. She has zero main Grammys. Zero Emmys. Only one Golden Globe for acting. No Peabody. And no other big acting or music awards that are respected. 

Fisherman
8 minutes ago, Oops said:

She isn't when he's more awarded in both. She has zero main Grammys. Zero Emmys. Only one Golden Globe for acting. No Peabody. And no other big acting or music awards that are respected. 

You know you’re losing an argument when you start lying. At the end of the day she has 9 Grammys and he has 5; she’s a 3 times Oscar nominee and he has never been nominated; both has 2 GGs. no one knows what’s a Peabody so stop trying to make it happen. ASIB is bigger than anything he starred in, and he has yet to create a timeless hit like Bad romance and poker face. Until then stay pressed.

Oops
5 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

You know you’re losing an argument when you start lying. At the end of the day she has 9 Grammys and he has 5; she’s a 3 times Oscar nominee and he has never been nominated; both has 2 GGs. no one knows what’s a Peabody so stop trying to make it happen. ASIB is bigger than anything he starred in, and he has yet to create a timeless hit like Bad romance and poker face. Until then stay pressed.

Where are the lies? He has actually won more important awards. Two Emmys. One for directing and one for acting. Two main category Grammys. Two Golden Globes for acting. Gaga has multiple lower tier awards for non-main categories and mainly song awards at acting award shows. He's eons more acclaimed and in much less time. 

Weed
42 minutes ago, Oops said:

Where are the lies? He has actually won more important awards. Two Emmys. One for directing and one for acting. Two main category Grammys. Two Golden Globes for acting. Gaga has multiple lower tier awards for non-main categories and mainly song awards at acting award shows. He's eons more acclaimed and in much less time. 

You're the one ignoring common sense. "Main grammys" "lower tier awards" okay sis! Convince yourself!