Nicki shades BETs + drops out of concert

97 posts in this topic

musicwonder
7 minutes ago, Domination said:

And what has Nicki’s ass done for black people? Isn’t this the same woman who called Lil’ Kim a monkey?

Cardi has called black women roaches. Said awful things about black womens dead kids. But this is your queen? She's also transphobic .

Tsareena

:dies: the screenshots. I don't blame her for pulling out tbh

iaintiffin

Ready for another meltdown on Queen Radio :laugh:

cloudbusting
26 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

She's tired of people discrediting her. Nicki works her ass off. Y'all will champion cardi b who hasn't done a thing for hip hop.

but isn't that exactly what you're doing to Cardi?

iaintiffin
46 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

BET is awful for that. BET is suppose to champion black artists not tear them down. I love her response. How do you book her for your concert then shade her? Weird. This nicki vs cardi thing is getting out of hand. Nicki has worked her ass off for the last decade to be pitted against cardi b a latina stripper. 

1DF36938F636359705E80366C019282470FCAA1D

musicwonder
19 minutes ago, iaintiffin said:

Ready for another meltdown on Queen Radio :laugh:

Your fave foxy brown doesn't have one either. At least nicki has a fanbase that supports her talent. 

musicwonder
12 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

but isn't that exactly what you're doing to Cardi?

No its what this site does to nicki everyday. J cole doesn't have a grammy & he's one of the best rappers in the game. Is he not talented because he doesn't have a grammy? Y'all too much variation behind awards that are politics. If a stripper can win a grammy for an album she didn't write then how much are grammys really worth?

Miss Korea
55 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Why do Nicki stans act like calling Cardi a stripper 1,000 times is a drag? Get something new, it's 2019, shaming women for being strippers is so accent.

Cardi fans spend their lives dragging Nicki for "pushing 40" and being "nearly 50". It's a two-way, sexist street :dies:

59 minutes ago, Domination said:

And what has Nicki’s ass done for black people? Isn’t this the same woman who called Lil’ Kim a monkey?

Nah I'm pretty sure Kim was the one tweeting Monkey re: Nicki

OT: Nicki is in the right here. The fact this site can't even get over their hate for someone when they've done nothing wrong (for once) is stupid. Whoever tweeted that at BET is, hopefully, fired. Imagine being responsible for losing Nicki Minaj and Young Money because you forgot to log-on to your stan account and out of the company account.

42Osuxx

Here we again with this clown and the disgusting Garbz :ace:

BraveNewSeth
1 hour ago, Domination said:

Exactly. Watch that one delusional stan ignore your question tho. The only time Nicki’s black is when it’s convenient for her. 

cloudbusting
48 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

If a stripper can win a grammy for an album she didn't write then how much are grammys really worth?

Cardi's COLLABORATORS have already stated that she does indeed write on her songs. not everyone is Kate Bush dropping fully self-written/produced bodies of work. the fact that you're still running around with the "GHOSTWRITERS!!!!111!!1!1! PAYOLA!!!!!!!111!1!1" narrative is proof that you're grasping at straws to discredit Cardi because she's been immensely successful both commercially AND critically. and again, you're trying it with the stripper thing like she's supposed to be ashamed of it or something. it's time to hang it up, flatscreen.

crymelanie
5 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Cardi's COLLABORATORS have already stated that she does indeed write on her songs. not everyone is Kate Bush dropping fully self-written/produced bodies of work. the fact that you're still running around with the "GHOSTWRITERS!!!!111!!1!1! PAYOLA!!!!!!!111!1!1" narrative is proof that you're grasping at straws to discredit Cardi because she's been immensely successful both commercially AND critically. and again, you're trying it with the stripper thing like she's supposed to be ashamed of it or something. it's time to hang it up, flatscreen.

0_sELDtPohFyY9v_tdMhF5Z9bqnNSpHHsnfZ6hV2

Badboidami
1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

oh wow, u snapped

Domination
2 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

Nah I'm pretty sure Kim was the one tweeting Monkey re: Nicki

Look Bubbles, go back to ya habitat
MJ gone and I ain't havin that
How you gonna be the stunt double to the ***** monkey??
Top of that I’m in the Phantom lookin hella chonky

Nah guess not! :sistrens: 

Miss Korea
46 minutes ago, Domination said:

Look Bubbles, go back to ya habitat
MJ gone and I ain't havin that
How you gonna be the stunt double to the ***** monkey??
Top of that I’m in the Phantom lookin hella chonky

Nah guess not! :sistrens: 

wait I forgot about this :skull: They both called each other monkeys :heart2:

M A R C

Nicki's antics aside, BET has always been messy tho.

Tearing down a black woman during black history month isn't cute.

The7thStranger

I'm with Nicki on this one.

Black Jesus

The hypocrisy on this forum is unreal. If this had been ANY other artist, everyone would be shouting "DRAG THEM". Stop being hypocrites. What they did was unprofessional by any standards and have thus issued an apology, as they should have. 

6_INCH_HEELS

They were dead wrong for this. 

Haburo
18 hours ago, Reza said:

Nicki is literally dating a rapist and killer :deadbanana2:

If this is true she can really take a seat!

#higherfurtherfaster