Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Nicki shades BETs + drops out of concert

97 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

BET was wrong for that tweet but Nicki is showing her true colors once again by trying to erase Cardi's identity and fat/looks shaming the writer. 

 

You can tell that Cardi winning a Grammy is bothering her extremely. :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They lost Beyoncé, they lost Rihanna, and now they lost Young Money combined. If you really think BET won here, you are as delusional as they are :toofunny3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Superpower said:

So just because Nicki is dating someone who has already served his time in jail, it’s open season to treat her like a piece of wet dog poop? Got it!

 

You’re more upset about Nicki reposting screenshots than BET actually insulting Cardi. I hope you keep this energy when that trash network shades Cardi. 

Yes! Shes disgusting and deserves to be dragged by everyone for dating a rapist who she defended while trying to make his underage victim look like the bad one. :deadbanana2: Got it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BET is awful for that. BET is suppose to champion black artists not tear them down. I love her response. How do you book her for your concert then shade her? Weird. This nicki vs cardi thing is getting out of hand. Nicki has worked her ass off for the last decade to be pitted against cardi b a latina stripper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she really posted a tweet saying cardi isn't black :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

 

 

And Barbs can GTFO with the "BET dragging a black woman!" nonsense. You had nothing to say when she defended her rapist boyfriend who I believe raped a black woman - not even a woman, a girl, she was 16. She bailed her pedo brother who was abusing his black stepdaughter. She got a black woman fired from her job because she didn't like her new music, and then encouraged her fans to harass her.

interesting points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She doesn’t get immunity from drags because she’s black :deadbanana4: she deserves every lashing for her problematic behaviour. 

 

She’s literally dragging a black woman in those tweets so same energy etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cardi has done nothing for black people. Yet y'all will bend over backwards for her. Mess :!ohno: She's called black women roached. Made racist remarks & threatened dead kids. A sick women. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

her most mature response ever but I doubt BET cares. Whens the last time Drake even attended?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jakajakakkaka sis this doesn’t work the way you tried it with Miley, iggy, Taylor and them white gorls. Cardi is not white so this “don’t drag black woman” is pointless bish. Her and her stans are just :skull: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

BET is awful for that. BET is suppose to champion black artists not tear them down. I love her response. How do you book her for your concert then shade her? Weird. This nicki vs cardi thing is getting out of hand. Nicki has worked her ass off for the last decade to be pitted against cardi b a latina stripper. 

Nicki is always naked lmaooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

How do you book her for your concert then shade her?

Different departments. The people booking the events for BET aren't the same people running the social media.

 

Whoever came up with that tweet, and anyone along the way who ok'd it, ****ed up hugely and will likely be fired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Judas Bertha said:

cause her ignorant ass tried it with the "cardi is not black" shade. she could've dragged BET without, once again, trying to erase/define another woman's identity. why is that so hard to understand? :skull:

!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Divine said:

Different departments. The people booking the events for BET aren't the same people running the social media.

 

Whoever came up with that tweet, and anyone along the way who ok'd it, ****ed up hugely and will likely be fired.

Its wrong. Its black history month. Cardi hasn't done anything for black people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

Nicki has worked her ass off for the last decade to be pitted against cardi b a latina stripper. 

Cardi has been working insanely hard. She went from stripping to being a reality star to being a massively successful, Grammy-winning artist in literally the span of 3 years. You may not like her, but give respect where it's due.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, .CMA. said:

BET dragging a black woman during black history month is DISGUSTING. Once again Stan culture being a cesspool of negativity.

It doesn't matter if she's white or black.

They are dragging her because she has been so unlikeable these past 2 years. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aram said:

It doesn't matter if she's white or black.

They are dragging her because she has been so unlikeable these past 2 years. 

 

She's tired of people discrediting her. Nicki works her ass off. Y'all will champion cardi b who hasn't done a thing for hip hop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, Cardi is out there winning the Best Rap Album Grammy and Nicki is....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

Cardi has done nothing for black people. Yet y'all will bend over backwards for her. Mess :!ohno: She's called black women roached. Made racist remarks & threatened dead kids. A sick women. 

Hasn't Nicki called black women nappy headed and several other derogatory things as well, so, let's NOT go down that road. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

Its wrong. Its black history month. Cardi hasn't done anything for black people. 

What has Nicki done for black people besides silence the black victims from the abusers in her life & getting a black woman fired from her job. Y’all love to use the black card as a last resort and it’s truly ****ing pathetic & DISGUSTING 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Divine said:

Cardi has been working insanely hard. She went from stripping to being a reality star to being a massively successful, Grammy-winning artist in literally the span of 3 years. You may not like her, but give respect where it's due.

She gets nothing from me. Nicki worked her ass off. Went from selling mixtapes out of her car to working in red lobster to pursuing her rap dreams. Being told she wouldn't amount to anything. & becoming the best selling female rapper of all time. Revived the genre. Took it mainstream, kept it alive, But people will desredit that because a stripper is popular. When ut wasn't for nicki fighting for female rappers cardi wouldn't be that successful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

Its wrong. Its black history month. Cardi hasn't done anything for black people. 

And what has Nicki’s ass done for black people? Isn’t this the same woman who called Lil’ Kim a monkey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do Nicki stans act like calling Cardi a stripper 1,000 times is a drag? Get something new, it's 2019, shaming women for being strippers is so accent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Why do Nicki stans act like calling Cardi a stripper 1,000 times is a drag? Get something new, it's 2019, shaming women for being strippers is so accent.

Cardi fans shame nicki for being black. Call her o******. Thats racist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites