Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Nicki shades BETs + drops out of concert

97 posts in this topic

i like her response. why would BET say that...

She shouldnt have said anything. Now BET can hype this up for their awards show when they Book Cardi. They won. :clap3:

Maybe she tried to snap... But once again fell short :cm:

1 minute ago, dwennz said:

i like her response. why would BET say that...

This. They act like they weren't sucking her ass for 7 years :rip:

Nicki had every right to respond. A dig like that wasn't very classy from an awards show, but I guess that's not what those awards really aim for? 

I don’t understand the black/latina response. That one made no sense. 

Buuuut I don’t like BET so I guess Im with Onika on this one. 

I understand why it was dumb of BET but why drag the writer because she’s big :dies: where was this energy when her nonblack friend was saying the n word on FEFE, why is she’s only choosing to call out black women when she’s been silent on her pedophile brother and practically anything else a normal human would adresss :dies:

BET dragging a black woman during black history month is DISGUSTING. Once again Stan culture being a cesspool of negativity.

BET always lets wild stuff slip through the cracks. I didn't forget that tasteless Blue Ivy joke years ago. But its hate Nicki season so no one will care.

Leave to Nicki stans to erase Cardi's black identity. Also what genre did Nicki ever revive? I'll admit, she was one of only a few women that helped revive Europop in the US with Roman Reloaded

1 minute ago, .CMA. said:

BET dragging a black woman during black history month is DISGUSTING. Once again Stan culture being a cesspool of negativity.

Nicki is literally dating a rapist and killer :deadbanana2:

:bibliahh:

And Barbs can GTFO with the "BET dragging a black woman!" nonsense. You had nothing to say when she defended her rapist boyfriend who I believe raped a black woman - not even a woman, a girl, she was 16. She bailed her pedo brother who was abusing his black stepdaughter. She got a black woman fired from her job because she didn't like her new music, and then encouraged her fans to harass her.

It was messy on BET’s part but she didn’t need to stoop to that level and drag the writer like that 

6 minutes ago, KingBeyonce. said:

BET always lets wild stuff slip through the cracks. I didn't forget that tasteless Blue Ivy joke years ago. But its hate Nicki season so no one will care.

Blue Ivy joke?

6 minutes ago, Floraholique said:

Leave to Nicki stans to erase Cardi's black identity. 

This is what bothered me too :shakeno:

2 minutes ago, Bussea said:

Blue Ivy joke?

Yeah, I think it was on 106&Park. Karrueche made a joke about Blue's hair. I don't remember it word for word but you can guess that it was not a nice comment. 

2 minutes ago, Bussea said:

Blue Ivy joke?

They made a joke about her hair a few years ago on 106&Park. it had to go on hiatus then got canceled :skull: 

--

tweeting a pic of the writer is really mean and inflammatory because she knows her stans are going to eviscerate the poor woman who is probably making like 40k a year and just trying to do her job :skull: but i get she wants to stand up for herself.

Nicki is so pressed she can't even hide it

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Reza said:

She shouldnt have said anything. Now BET can hype this up for their awards show when they Book Cardi. They won. :clap3:

They already had Cardi iirc. Nicki & Young Money on Saturday. Cardi and the Migos on Sunday. They didn’t win anything. This is embarrassing, even Nicki haters should side with her. BET will probably turn on Cardi when the next girl blow up

Here we go with the "black woman" card that Nicki loves to pull every time something doesn't go her way. But, it wasn't smart for BET to do this at all.