TUN Surpasses ASIB On Spotify

70 posts in this topic

Pepo

A trendy album surpassing a Folk/Country/Rock soundtrack on the most popular streaming platform aka mostly used by youngsters? Colour me surprised! It'd be worrying if it didn't :rip:

FancyMoonlight

the backfire :clap3:love my two italian queens winning 

FancyMoonlight

the backfire :clap3:love my two italian queens winning 

Mezter
4 hours ago, Dante said:

and album debut is predicted around 300k sps...

Tragic

:gaycat1:

Eternium
9 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Are both those numbers more than 2rzxukz.jpg's career total?

Nope. They’re not even 1/3 of it. Thanks for trying!

OT: It’s shocking to see how now Gaga stans no longer want to compare. I wonder what changed :eek: 

Venus XCX

It must be hard for them carrying the music industry on their back.

2rzxukz.jpg 

Link16

ASIB almost 1 BILLION :jonny5:

IN 4 MONTHS :jonny5:

Ariana the queen of Streams :jonny5:

:clap3:

Eternium
5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Britney stan hiding behind Ariana :deadbanana4:

I bought her debut single the day it came out so try again. You guys were the ones that wanted to compare just a few short weeks ago. I wonder what changed? :michael: 

8 minutes ago, Mezter said:

:gaycat1:

Have you bumped the “Is TUN underperforming?” thread yet :lmao: 

PrismaticFluff
9 hours ago, leo-j said:

that's pretty quick tbh..... but all the straights I know are listening to her. It's hip hop trap, and r n b influenced.... they won't touch most stuff that isn't that nowadays. 

this

-

sometimes atrl acts like every member of the gp listens to a record, and then decides if they like it or not, when they actually don’t even bother listening to 99% of pop girl stuff, not to mention that ari is serving sexxy looks, trendy music and safe tactics, which is working better than anyone expected 

NavyBlue
9 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Acclaimed streaming  forces only. Italian excellence who are in complete control of their career. Vocal icons that don't cancel their shows because of low-demand. :clap3:

Bish! This made me choke 😂

But this tea :clap3:

WhateverYouWant

Ari is here to put everyone to shame :clap3: the girl everyone said wasn’t a main pop girl is now currently the only main pop girl :clap3:

Communion
10 hours ago, Plastic said:

Do you think Gaga's next solo album (meaning an album not associated with a movie and without Bradley) will surpass TUN on Spotify?

No.

OT. :clap3:

Chanel4

Does Britney even have an album with over 500m streams :deadbanana4: getting brave

nick4bty

Isn't ASIB at like 800k PURE? TUN will be lucky to reach 200k pure. Like don't try to downplay pure sales just because your fav ain't selling :ahh:

Fantasea
2 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Isn't ASIB at like 800k PURE? TUN will be lucky to reach 200k pure. Like don't try to downplay pure sales just because your fav ain't selling :ahh:

Tea. 

AMIT
2 hours ago, nick4bty said:

So? In the end, TU,N will end up being the bigger album by far. Doesn't matter if she sold 0 or 300k ~pure~ copies. 

nick4bty
11 minutes ago, AMIT said:

So? In the end, TU,N will end up being the bigger album by far. Doesn't matter if she sold 0 or 300k ~pure~ copies. 

No lol. ASIB could go on to sell 1.5M+ pure, in 2018/19/20. TUN will be frontloaded and die. ASIB will be remembered as Gaga's second biggest era, her repeak, and become a timeless album and movie. TUN won't be remembered at all.

AMIT
1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

No lol. ASIB could go on to sell 1.5M+ pure, in 2018/19/20. TUN will be frontloaded and die. ASIB will be remembered as Gaga's second biggest era, her repeak, and become a timeless album and movie. TUN won't be remembered at all.

Yes, and nobody would care, because CDs are pretty much irrelevant in this age. Y'all said the same about the 2 singles and they are still going strong on the charts, with the 3rd one already looking like a top 3 debut (higher than any song on ASIB).

ASIB is only bigger than BTW because of the movie. BTW is still a more successful album by far. TU,N will be the bigger album and just as, if not more, remembered when it's all said and done.