Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

142 posts in this topic

This is a kii but whoever wrote this could’ve really just done it on their personal twitter... it’s a bad look for BET all things considered 

It’s sad that a predominantly black network like BET would slam another black artist in favor of the light bright flavor of the month ( with no visible black relatives) just because she’s the “it” girl of the moment when BET has always championed supporting black artist when other entertainment outlets didn’t :doc:  

It’s all good. Keep that same energy. Congrats on the one Grammy sis, but let’s see what you do with it. 

7 minutes ago, Shoto Todoroki said:

It’s sad that a predominantly black network like BET would slam another black artist in favor of the light bright flavor of the month ( with no visible black relatives) just because she’s the “it” girl of the moment when BET has always championed supporting black artist when other entertainment outlets didn’t :doc:  

But the Barbz had nooooooo problem when they were slamming Kim in favour of Nicki but now the tables have turned and karma has come knocking its a problem and not fair???? :laugh:

2 hours ago, yoshi23 said:

The way she literally made everything nicki has achieved in 10 years insignificant in just 1 year... :skull:

2 hours ago, Miguel! said:

the way Cardi literally STOMPED on everything Nicki has ever done in a over a year:bibliahh:

We need rappers like her :sats:

ANd yet Nicki is BET's most awarded female rapper

They can choke on their fairweather cocks

2 hours ago, KimmyBella said:

The same network that gave Minaj the same award for like 7 years :skull:

ImmaterialShamelessBorderterrier-max-1mb

2 hours ago, ElusiveButterfly said:

They could just praise Cardi for such an achievement, instead they are focused on Nicki. 

Like :rip:

It’s for the writer ok to bring up Nicki because it is true that Twitter is dragging her but the kangaroo he used was uncalled for and unprofessional. 

I assumed this was photoshopped. you can’t tell me Nicki ain’t a bitch behind this scenes because she and BET have had a special relationship for years, and have been loyal to each other. She pretty much attends every award show. For them to do something like this...

4 hours ago, Akil said:

We thank her for her dedication and sacrifice. Now can she make like Jesus and ascend already. 

:ahh: I yelped

3 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

But the Barbz had nooooooo problem when they were slamming Kim in favour of Nicki but now the tables have turned and karma has come knocking its a problem and not fair???? :laugh:

OOP! The clown really comes back to bite huh :oh:

OT: this headline made me scream - giving me we have Nicki KMart teas

This thread is a mess :rip: 

5 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Tupac never won a grammy but is still praised above all the rappers after him that outsold him and got many grammys. Nicki's still a legend that paved the way for Cardi this decade, sorry

Image result for nicki minaj atrl gif

You forgot to add the fact 2pac had a #1 hit song, never made a pop song and went on to become a laughing stock.. :ahh:

The only thing we should credit her for is paving the way for child molesters.

This thread just proves how much misogyny is still alive and well. Not here to defend nicki but that doesn't mean I'm gonna tear her down just because another woman achieved something arbitrary that she hasn't. I hope I can live to see a world where toxic fans and media don't pit women against each other anymore.

I feel bad for cardi, she can’t have any accomplishments without someone else’s name being brought up. Poor her. 

BET Twitter account is has been extra for about a year now. They've been saying and reposting sus **** for a while 

Lmaooo that account is run by an ATRLr, I'm 100% sure

6 hours ago, yoshi23 said:

The way she literally made everything nicki has achieved in 10 years insignificant in just 1 year... :skull:

This is messy but not untrue... RIP Nicki Minaj.

#higherfurtherfaster

1 hour ago, Syňth said:

This thread just proves how much misogyny is still alive and well. Not here to defend nicki but that doesn't mean I'm gonna tear her down just because another woman achieved something arbitrary that she hasn't. I hope I can live to see a world where toxic fans and media don't pit women against each other anymore.

You’re delusional. The reason they are put against eachother is 100% down to Nicki Minaj’s doing. It’s her fault that she is irrelevant because, since Cardi B, people have been doing to Nicki Minaj what Nicki Minaj did to Lil’Kim. Nicki created this whole formula & whole fued. Cardi B was a fan. Nicki played herself. It’s not fans/media. It’s Nicki. She did this. Not ATRL or ET or People Magazine. Nicki.

#higherfurtherfaster