Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: "TWIL" #1 (Bruno's first #1)

MJLover

Meanwhile, "Like" logs a fifth week at No. 1 on the Hot R&B Songs chart, while becoming Mars' first No. 1 on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. Of his prior entries on the latter list, he'd reached a high of No. 3 with "24K Magic" in December

Overall R&B/Hip-Hop Chart for this week:

Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs:

#1. That's What I Like

#2. Bad & Boujee

Top R&B/Hip-Hop Digital Song Sales:

#1. That's What I Like

#2. 24K Magic

Hot R&B Songs:

#1. That's What I Like

#4. 24K Magic

R&B Streaming Songs:

#1. That's What I like

#5. 24K Magic

Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums:

#1. 24K Magic

R&B Albums:

#1. 24K Magic

Adult R&B Songs:

#1. 24K Magic

Urban king :jonny: 

Image result for bruno mars snl gif

Edited by MJLover

They don't even really play Bruno Mars on urban radio like that. He is yet another artist appropriating black culture to be successful.

9 minutes ago, BeyIridescent said:

They don't even really play Bruno Mars on urban radio like that. He is yet another artist appropriating black culture to be successful.

:biblio:

What appropriation you're talking about? So because Bruno isn't black he can't be influenced by black artists?

This is the backbone or maybe the root of a very evil, racist cause :biblio: You should know better.

4 minutes ago, MJLover said:

:biblio:

What appropriation you're talking about? So because Bruno isn't black he can't be influenced by black artists?

This is the backbone or maybe the root of a very evil, racist cause :biblio: You should know better.

Oh please. There are several black male artists that are much more talented than Mr. Mars but will never see his success. R&B music is digested easier by whites when the singer is non-black. See also Adele, Justin Timberlake, Amy Winehouse...etc.

25 minutes ago, BeyIridescent said:

He's currently #1 on Urban AC....

Also, this post is stupid.

5 minutes ago, BeyIridescent said:

Oh please. There are several black male artists that are much more talented than Mr. Mars but will never see his success. R&B music is digested easier by whites when the singer is non-black. See also Adele, Justin Timberlake, Amy Winehouse...etc.

:gaycat5: your lack of perspective is too funny it's impressive.

Name me one black artist currently working today that is more talented than Bruno Mars. That's just not up for debate, he's known for his talent and ability to do so many things.

As for your cultural appropriation opinion. Let it be :fish1:. It doesn't matter, I don't care, the GP don't care. People dig R&B/Soul music whether it was made by black or white or asian artists.

:clap3:

his first #1 on that chart? Wow that's a surprise. King :clap3: 

Bruno Mars is black. Most urban listeners and black people don't view him as otherwise and don't know he's mixed. ****, most Americans at that.

4 minutes ago, MP2K said:

Bruno Mars is black. Most urban listeners and black people don't view him as otherwise and don't know he's mixed. ****, most Americans at that.

Yeah, I agree. Your casual next-door GP doesn't even know what's Bruno's true ethnicity.

Plus he looks like a mixed African-American, or a Mexican. I could give you ten more and it'll all make sense. He's in the gray area like Prince.

Edited by MJLover

He made two posts, like he has been waiting for this since he registered on the website :dies:

6 hours ago, MJLover said:

Yeah, I agree. Your casual next-door GP doesn't even know what's Bruno's true ethnicity.

Plus he looks like a mixed African-American, or a Mexican. I could give you ten more and it'll all make sense. He's in the gray area like Prince.

I wouldn't be surprised if he took a DNA test and found out he has some Black in him

Anyway, on another racial note, isn't he the first Asian to top these charts? :gaycat2: #AsianExcellence

King of RnB!

R&B King :clap3:

24k magic is an R&B/pop album btw.

24k Magic (the song) is currently in the top 10 of the R&B/Hip Hop Airplay songs chart

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.