This Is America shouldn't have won.

98 posts in this topic

Buddy

It's not even his song! :biblio: Do you think they knew? 

IndieKid

Regardless of it being plagiarized, it's a great song and deserved it's awards for being impactful.

Chainsmoker
1 minute ago, glow said:

either way he still won

phreshprince

Of course the gays are bitter their fave didn’t win... this website is so out of touch 

Wes

But he won. As much as I wanted others to win get over it

Bayouboy

Why because it’s a song about what America really is or should it have been a pop song that was all over the radio that you approve. To bad your opinion is irrelevant and not important

Speezy

Ofcourse a Current,Political and Eye opening song would make people upset. The whites, gays and patriots can seethe and die pressed

Pure Heroin

Thanks for your 2 cents, Gaga stan.

FutureHive
28 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

Of course the gays are bitter their fave didn’t win... this website is so out of touch 

they wanted Gaga to sweep

BeyoncéFlicks

If the song was against something sung by Beyoncé like, you know 100% of the people in this forum would agree with you that she's been snubbed.

Dynamo

Absolutely! The guy has mocked mental health/asian women/white people..... :biblio:

Hes a thief too for Stealing that song and not giving credit.  :psyduck:

Give the awards to Black Excellence like Janelle Monae not this hyper-pretentious insufferable person :emofish:

Kiss It Better

All The Stars or I Like It deserved

Bmezy
14 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

they wanted Gaga to sweep

Gaga would have cried herself into a coma if she won RoTY.. thought someone stabbed her in the stomach backstage when she won pop duo

FutureHive
2 minutes ago, Bmezy said:

Gaga would have cried herself into a coma if she won RoTY.. thought someone stabbed her in the stomach backstage when she won pop duo

yea shes on every drug

Eternium
48 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

No, the Grammy’s are out of touch. Gambino only won because they snubbed Kendrick and Lemonade previously, lbr.

42 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Ofcourse a Current,Political and Eye opening song would make people upset. The whites, gays and patriots can seethe and die pressed

But it was released well over a year after its theme was proven to be commercially viable. It’s just as trend-hopping as any other pop song.

3 minutes ago, Bmezy said:

Speaking of undeserved wins :biblio: 

liberalmusiclover

Black excellence WON. 

cuneytb

It's not about how big the song is though. I think he deserved it. Great message, and i remember how big it was when it was out. but i like his other song feels like summer more.

Frozens

yeah donald glover is definitely overrated in every way. The song was talked about for 6 days. It wasn't all that

ordinarynam
15 minutes ago, Bmezy said:

:bibliahh:I'm a stan but this is true, and I know y'all here for that kind of mess

C.Damen

American Pharaoh is trash anyways.

This Is America >>>