Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Kehlani slams “evil energy” against Cardi's Grammy win

57 posts in this topic

Coming after America's ratchet sweetheart is what ended Nicki. Tread carefully ho.  

6 minutes ago, RudeBoyy said:

Ariana is a spoiled brat, when she didn't get her way she threw a fit just like any child would

She's a rich girl from Boca Raton, Florida. I grew up in the normal parts and drove past her gated community everyday to get to elementary school so this behavior doesn't surprise me tbh :lmao: 

true

ariana is annoying af on twitter

she should have taken a break a while

She better slap that white spoiled brat

why won't certain ppl understand that the issue isn't the fact that she meant to say that the grammys teasing mac's family only to not give him BRA is trash?

the issue was that her tweeting that as soon as cardi won that award and then quickly deleting it means she saw the bad optics in doing all of that :deadbanana2: she could have just said "i wish mac won" instead of "trash, f*ck, bullsh*t" and nothing would have happened :skull: instead she had to make super vague tweets as soon as that award was announced and now she's acting shocked that people interpreted it as shade

kehlani is not wrong about the "evil energy" stuff. i like ari but she needs to delete her twitter for the time being. it's almost like every other week she gets into some sh*t

i love ari, but i totally agree with kehlani on this.

20 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

DzGRYcZXcAAdN96?format=jpg&name=small

Preach to that ponytail girl.

ugh Ms Kehlani missed the point.

Ari wasn't shading Cardi, she was shading the institution 

This is her BTW -> Artpop, Prism -> Witness, etc era all in one :rip: The backlash is COMING

19 minutes ago, selenacantsinglol said:

love ari, but she deserves the lashes, her twitter is the pits

She really needs a secretTwitter at this point

OT: Kehlani made some points 

19 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Kehlani faked a suicide when she was exposed for cheating

She should just sit there and eat her food

Lmao not true she literally talked in depth about her suicide attenpt and depression on her podcast the other month. 

Evil energy is correct directed at Ariana and anyone else who tries to ruin this achievement for Cardi. How many women have won this award? 

14 minutes ago, Tori Kelly said:

She's a rich girl from Boca Raton, Florida. I grew up in the normal parts and drove past her gated community everyday to get to elementary school so this behavior doesn't surprise me tbh :lmao: 

I'm not surprised, she's a mess.

1 minute ago, Z A R said:

Evil energy is correct directed at Ariana and anyone else who tries to ruin this achievement for Cardi. How many women have won this award? 

I believe Bardi is the 1st female to win Best Rap Album

I think honestly Ari grew up very privileged (the mansion tour back in her Nickelodeon days) and she’s always felt like her opinion and voice matters (which it does) so she can come across as very snobby sometimes but she can’t help that with her wealth. 

I’m glad she’s sent love to Cardi though and knows she’s in the wrong. Kehlani wasn’t attacking Ari though, so this thread title is false.

19 minutes ago, Tori Kelly said:

points were made

I mean....there's not way Ariana tweeted those things thinking she wouldn't get a reaction from it. :rip: 

19 minutes ago, freakum. said:

She really needs a secretTwitter at this point

OT: Kehlani made some points 

oh my gosh, your avi :smitten:

50 minutes ago, Pavement Princess said:

And her energy is musty. 

period

18 minutes ago, Cheers said:

I believe Bardi is the 1st female to win Best Rap Album

Woah, that's amazing! She totally deserves that and people who are true fans of Mac will understand. It's sad how I'm not even surprised that they sent Lani death threats even though she's close to both of them.