Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at the Grammys)

118 posts in this topic

Auraeolux

I actually liked it. It was a good idea too so people wont get bored of the traditional version by the time it's time for the Oscars 

Brando

That was quite amazing. I think she was trying to spice it up as much as possible here to save a more acoustic performance for the Oscars for them to contrast with each other. 

Diocles
19 minutes ago, Brando said:

That was quite amazing. I think she was trying to spice it up as much as possible to save a more acoustic performance for the Oscars for them to contrast each other. 

Exactly.

Ugh her MIND

WKodV9S.gif

MrLovett
2 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

good news you are nobody and your opinion isnt matter 

Well apparently my opinion that "isn't" matter has upset you. This nobody still thinks this was an awful performance and I hated it. Guess you're just going to have to get over it. :michael:

SweetTalker

She’s sooooo extra. Or she pulled a Jackson Maine and snorted a whole rock before performing 

TheSugarVenom
12 hours ago, Fenrir said:

sis is on some good drugs, that's all I can say about that ..

DzGC0X3WwAAsvdN?format=jpg&name=small

I have to question where the hell ya’ll were between 2008 and 2013 to assume that Gaga needs drugs to be this weird. 

Cruel World

This was awesome!!!

I expected something really bad when I read the comments at work but couldn't watch the video.

I love it when Gaga does something unpredictable and weird and makes the gp feel kind of uncomfortable.

For 3 years we loved her piano performances but also complain that she doesn't switch it up. Now she did.

I love my CrazyGa :alexz:

eli's_rhythm
24 minutes ago, TheSugarVenom said:

I have to question where the hell ya’ll were between 2008 and 2013 to assume that Gaga needs drugs to be this weird. 

She was coked up for all 5 of those years hon.

BadMonster

She made the drinking and snorting gestures during the performance

postsus
14 hours ago, erianoillim said:

Ddd she’s on something for sure :bibliahh:

This. :toofunny2:

Chivas

It was a trainwreck in the best possible way. Never stop being you, Gaga

Nutitle

She better not mess the Oscar performance up

popstyle

she probably snorted a few lines she made a gesture to it in the performance i think a lot of people missed it.

to me it was her best performance ever.

longjohn9898
2 hours ago, popstyle said:

she probably snorted a few lines she made a gesture to it in the performance i think a lot of people missed it.

to me it was her best performance ever.

The song is about keeping it “hardcore” in reference to Jackson Maine’s substance use (snorting lines, alcoholism) so, yes, she was acting over the top, but i read it as acting out the meaning of the song.