Jump to content

Grammy's cut to commercial during Drake's acceptance speech

35 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

There were so many unnecessary performances. The show was almost 4 hours long. They need to cut on performances, not speeches. We only needed the AOTY nominees to perform +  the memorial for the dead artists + one special performance to close the show.

This would actually make the show more exclusive and prestigious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, guaposhutter73 said:

As they she he was talking that mess💀💀💀💀 the academy wasn’t having it 😂

English pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, guaposhutter73 said:

As they she he was talking that mess💀💀💀💀 the academy wasn’t having it 😂

I see what youre saying

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Daniel767 said:

LOL he didnt lie, 

 

You don't need a grammy, that clearly isn't for music excellence, to be great.

 

P!nk being the clear example.

i mean, her music isn’t exactly excellence so this isn’t the right example

 

Janelle on the other hand delivered the best album of 2018 and walked home empty handed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, man***** said:

Lol these rap artist and their self importance looney bafoonery. Cringe 

He does sound out of touch. :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

English pls

you knew what i was trying to say before the auto correct on my phone messed it up.....you're a weak bih for pointing out something so insignificant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, guaposhutter73 said:

you knew what i was trying to say before the auto correct on my phone messed it up.....you're a weak bih for pointing out something so insignificant 

never said i didn‘t understand what u were attempting to say. just prefer to read correct sentences lmao maybe read more books or enroll in a school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

never said i didn‘t understand what u were attempting to say. just prefer to read correct sentences lmao maybe read more books or enroll in a school.

and what i'm saying is that your argument was late and you a weak bih!.... bottom line cut and dry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always knew he was smart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites