Jump to content

TUN does 60m on second day on Spotify

44 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Taylor fanboy

I need them to pull the plug from 7 rings and let buwyg shine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yesplease

nasa is definitely not the girl y’all think she is. a bad beyoncé reject 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timber
2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I need them to pull the plug from 7 rings and let buwyg shine.

That's what I'm wondering. Will 7 Rings block BUWYG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
channel orange
24 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Omg so great. She still has 3-4 more smashes left for this album.

 

Needy/Bloodline/NASA/Bad Idea

she really doesn’t. it’s over for streaming artists once the album is dropped, if it smashes it will smash from the get-go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor fanboy
4 minutes ago, yesplease said:

nasa is definitely not the girl y’all think she is. a bad beyoncé reject 

NASA is #1 in my AM country. The next song from tun is at #6.

 

NASA is that girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fireworks
46 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Its actually smart. 

 

This is huge :clap3: 

How? Wouldn't it be better to release a third single after the second single starts dying down so the era has more longevity? With more longevity it also wouldn't hurt her career if she takes a longer break between this album and the next one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MingYouToo
21 minutes ago, Fireworks said:

How? Wouldn't it be better to release a third single after the second single starts dying down so the era has more longevity? With more longevity it also wouldn't hurt her career if she takes a longer break between this album and the next one. 

idt overexposure works in the streaming era well at least not traditionally.

 

the hand that causes artists to flop due to overexposure is the sjw/cancel culture. once twitter and ur young stanbase starts to get sick of you. ur done.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zaynsus
Quote

bloodline: +4,632,473

NASA: +4,630,220

bad idea: +4,377,164

The cheap version of Side to Side having more streams than NASA and Bad Idea... Talent lost :shakeno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chosensparkles
46 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

The cheap version of Side to Side having more streams than NASA and Bad Idea... Talent lost :shakeno:

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wxvii
5 hours ago, Fireworks said:

She's still got 3-4 more hit records to go to match Drake's 7-8 hit records. :eli: 

Are any other females remotely near doing that? 100% NO. She’s the female Drake. Streaming Queen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dussymob
23 minutes ago, wxvii said:

Are any other females remotely near doing that? 100% NO. She’s the female Drake. Streaming Queen.

What Drake album had 8 hits :huh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wxvii
5 minutes ago, dussymob said:

What Drake album had 8 hits :huh: 

None 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dussymob
27 minutes ago, wxvii said:

None 

I’m about to say cuz chart peaks don’t mean **** nowadays. Album bombs cause rappers discographies to look better than they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Erreur2 La Nature

7 rings is winning effortlessly :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Safe&Sound

Im not enjoying Needy, Idk what people listen from the song

 

I hope the following singles are Bloodline and NASA/Ghostin'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites