Final: Ariana 355K; #2 Gaga; #10 Kacey; Meghan sells 3.5K

iHype.

2 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

Ariana fans arent checking for Taylor. We listen to singers.

True, you listen to a singer, we listen to an artist :cm:

OT: Cute numbers! 

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jet

• WayTooHonest13

• genio

• wxvii

1 minute ago, WayTooHonest13 said:

An “artist” who can’t even sing too well live and has some of the most basic lyrics ever. 

2 minutes ago, WayTooHonest13 said:

clock the twelve year olds!

2 minutes ago, WayTooHonest13 said:

If this was 2010, when Taylor Swift wasn't trend hopping with Max ****ing Martin and releasing songs with Future - maybe that statement would have some legs

laughingicant.gif

What happened to Miss Trainor? I really thought she had an another era in her

1 minute ago, Henstridge said:

Y'all should've listened to your teachers too if you think someone who creates music, also known as, art, is not an artist

But Ariana basically doesn't create music, that's the thing. She sings songs other people created :skull:. Anyways, congrats to her on reaching 355K SPS in her peak :heart2:

Just now, WayTooHonest13 said:

But Ariana basically doesn't create music, that's the thing. She sings songs other people created :skull:.

She has co-written all of the 12 tracks on TU,N. 

Bildergebnis für come up with something else gif

OT: 355k are amazing numbers, very happy and proud of her! :heart2: 

2 minutes ago, Genio said:

She has co-written all of the 12 tracks on TU,N. 

Bildergebnis für come up with something else gif

Yes, with an army of co-writers. Anyone can do that :rip:. Come back to me when she can create songs on her own. 

3 minutes ago, Henstridge said:

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about your fave not being able to hold the most simple note for longer than 0.2 seconds

Thank God I don't stan someone for their vocal range but for their overall artistry and personality then :cm: 

OT: Congrats

ASIB #2 in its 19th week :jonny:

omg 

collect those points for decade end list queen :jonny:

Just now, Henstridge said:

Truly God forbid listening to a SINGER for their SINGING skills, but I guess when you only stan someone for the sales and numbers, this is what you have to use as an excuse

Weak comeback. Literally where did I mention Taylor's sales and numbers in this conversation, I- :skull: the projection

1 minute ago, WayTooHonest13 said:

Yes, with an army of co-writers. Anyone can do that :rip:. Come back to me when she can create songs on her own. 

Thank God I don't stan someone for their vocal range but for their overall artistry and personality then :cm: 

OT: Congrats

co-writting her songs is literally "creating" her own music :skull: she's putting her own vision and content as in life stories, dramas etc. into the songs, which is what creating is about.

Why are Swifties so mad for no reason lately? Literally nobody is comparing her to Ariana, it's what y'all clinge to just to have an argument against her. We know that Taylor is another level and that Ariana won't be able to come near her album sales or tour stats, like calm down :skull: 

5 minutes ago, Genio said:

co-writting her songs is literally "creating" her own music :skull: she's putting her own vision and content as in life stories, dramas etc. into the songs, which is what creating is about.

Why are Swifties so mad for no reason lately? Literally nobody is comparing her to Ariana, it's what y'all clinge to just to have an argument against her. We know that Taylor is another level and that Ariana won't be able to come near her album sales or tour stats, like calm down :skull: 

gurl where you've been this week? I know some Ari stans don't care but SOME Ari for some reason keeps coming for Taylor... like...

355k :clap3: 

Gaga at #2 :clap3: 

Kacey getting the attention she deserves :clap3: 

9 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

gurl where you've been this week? I know some Ari stans don't care but SOME Ari for some reason keeps coming for Taylor... like...

I'm sure those who were saying this is her 1989 moment didn't mean it literally :rip: Obviously the two era's won't have similar stats, those who believe that are delusional or just want to get Ari dragged

Total 354,954

Album (Pure) 111,912

TEA 15,615

SEA 227,427

Wow! That’s very impressive. Good for her.

Edited by mercury0402

Roman Holiday
49 minutes ago, WayTooHonest13 said:

You can think whatever you want about that bland personification of a Pottery Barn catalogue you stan for.

Those are some very good numbers, the streaming numbers are insane. Her tour is gonna do great.

ASIB :jonny5:

Amazing numbers for Ariana. I predicted 350k and she managed to match it. :clap3:

Congrats to Gaga and Kacey too. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.