Final: Ariana 355K; #2 Gaga; #10 Kacey; Meghan sells 3.5K

iHype.

11 hours ago, FutureHive said:

can ariana fans stop the comparisons now. these numbers wouldve been just fine if yall stayed in ur lane

Even comparing to other artists her numbers are great. Only Adele, Taylor and Beyoncé are capable of more rn (sure P!nk did with Beautiful Trauma but will Hurts 2B Human do it?).

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jet

• WayTooHonest13

• genio

• wxvii

3 hours ago, Blue. said:

B-but we were told she was having her 1989 era and was bigger than Taylor Swift?

To be fair, TUN is indeed her 1989 single-wise and popularity wise. Taylor can literally flop single-wise and still have a bigger opening week than everyone sans Adele because of her fanbase alone. The GP (or just teenage audience) clearly likes TUN more than reputation this time, but Taylor's fanbase cares more about buying her albums with their money than just streaming for free.

I love reputation more than TUN as a whole, but it's the truth.

Ghostin is a masterpiece and deserves to be in my library, so I plan to buy this one song. I'll stream the rest on Spotify though.

Edited by skyandground

literally none of our faves have been able to consistently out-do themselves every era so y'all f@z can cram it

Yours Truly 138k

My Everything 169k

Dangerous Woman 175k

Sweetener 231k

Thank U Next 300k

I think she's gonna do more than 300k. It doesn't make sense to me when she has 3 songs that are smashing the charts right now

The predictions are definitely going to go up. I'm very surprised the initial projections don't put this well over 300k.

1 hour ago, analxspears said:

literally none of our faves have been able to consistently out-do themselves every era so y'all f@z can cram it

Yours Truly 138k

My Everything 169k

Dangerous Woman 175k

Sweetener 231k

Thank U Next 300k

Taylor and Adele say hi

The album got 50,9M streams on Spotify WW yesterday, losing another 6,3M from Saturday... US stats should be at +25M streams

On 2/10/2019 at 7:37 AM, Samuel. said:

Two #1 hits + peak vs perfect illusion :rip:

that wasn't a good comparison. Gaga's numbers were actually good, 70k for ariana is tragic.

Why wouldn't it be a valid comparison when he was comparing their fifth studio albums?

This is so low wtf. I was expecting AT LEAST 500k. I'm annoyed she's underperforming.

300k being called an "underperformance" for her yet some people don't even want to admit her MPG status :rip: 

Ariana Grande’s thank u, next soars after one day with a projection of 325-350k

:oh:

As expected, predictions rose. It'll continue to rise. There's no way she's only doing 70k more than Bardi (she did 255k). 

Once the prediction rises to 400k, I'll be pleased 

Y’all expecting an even bigger increase :rip:

Its not going to 400K as there’s been no promo thus far and doesn’t seem like there will be any in the near future

oh wow, this update has me a bit shook! might have to adjust my final prediction to 375-425k because i just don't see this not continuing to rise throughout the week. congrats to ari :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.