Final: Ariana 355K; #2 Gaga; #10 Kacey; Meghan sells 3.5K

iHype.

this can't be real. they're trolling :cm: will end up 350K minimum.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jet

• WayTooHonest13

• Aristocrat

• wxvii

Good numbers tbh

I can still see it rise

No shade, but I was expecting she’ll easily do 500k. I mean, sweetener did 250k right? She’s obviously way bigger now than 6 months ago, with 2 number 1s in her name. The decline in pure sales though.. 

She's breaking records on spotify though so yah 300k is extremely underwhelming. I want at least 400k :noparty:

I see the Taylor and Gaga stans have already started their "B-b-but we were told it was going to sell a million!!1!1" which no one except them even said. :rip: Reminder that this is still bigger than Gaga's last four album debuts so not sure why that fan base is so loud here. The huge streaming numbers will guarantee it longevity, but I still expect these numbers to go up.

The numbers are great, but these kind of reactions were to be expected since the past few weeks Arianators got brave, saying Ariana was bigger than Taylor or Gaga at her peak (:deadbanana4:). Congratulations. :clap3:

Edited by Summer Boy

58 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

I see the Taylor and Gaga stans have already started their "B-b-but we were told it was going to sell a million!!1!1" which no one except them even said. :rip: Reminder that this is still bigger than Gaga's last four album debuts so not sure why that fan base is so loud here. The huge streaming numbers will guarantee it longevity, but I still expect these numbers to go up.

Stop coming for Gaga when TUN may have difficulties outselling the ASIB soundtrack (700k pure) in pure sales.

4 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

13 pages :rip: 

On only the FIRST PREDICTIONS in only a few hours :dies: Who stans Ariana more? Ariana stans or OAHs?

:biblio: I wonder why a certain fanbase is causing so much drama, Taylor actually has numbers I can give her that. 

This thread will be bumped soon tho I’m sure :rip:

13 minutes ago, Junlin said:

A meme album confirmed. :cm:

6 hours ago, postsus said:

It's not like she's a '90s/'00s act. She's fine. :rip:

Exactly what I was saying. It’s still a win for all the pop girls.

45 minutes ago, skyandground said:

Stop coming for Gaga when TUN may have difficulties outselling the ASIB soundtrack (700k pure) in pure sales.

You’re comparing an album by an album seller with low streams, that impacted massively to the HAC crowd (who purchase albums) to a streaming juggernaut with low pure sales. In units thank u, next will outdo A Star is Born, Joanne, Cheek to Cheek and ARTPOP.

Edited by Popboi.

9 minutes ago, Rv1709 said:

Didn't Pink do bigger numbers with BT as well?

BT had a tour bundle so it doesn’t count. It’ll have the biggest first week by a female without the assistance of a bundle since Reputation.

56 minutes ago, skyandground said:

Nobody cares about pure sales. It’s 2019! How many times do y’all have to hear that? What’s not clicking???

12 minutes ago, Jet said:

BT had a tour bundle so it doesn’t count. It’ll have the biggest first week by a female without the assistance of a bundle since Reputation.

And the biggest first week streams for a female album ever by a huge margin, going much higher with the SEA is almost impossible right now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.