Final: Ariana 355K; #2 Gaga; #10 Kacey; Meghan sells 3.5K

iHype.

It will end in the 350-375K region imo, which would be amazing.

Anything > 325-330K is a win (+100K from previous debut, only 6 month ago, with promo and tour bundles)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jet

• WayTooHonest13

• Aristocrat

• wxvii

1 minute ago, Mark Rih said:

Anything > 325-330K is a win (+100K from previous debut, only 6 month ago, with promo and tour bundles)

She did tour bundles? I don't remember.

OT: Ariana runs pop!

She could debut with 400k. C'mon Queen. :duca: 

Awesome! I can totally see it doing 375-400K by the end of the tracking week :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

1 minute ago, ArianadelRey said:

She did tour bundles? I don't remember.

Just merch bundles

And shes doing no televised promo spots right? Geesh

Yay I knew they'd rise but not that much. It could totally finish with 375-400k :clap3: 

18 minutes ago, sober said:

it rose to 325k? her 1989 is upon us:jonny5:

I think y’all forget that the trajectory for streaming heavy albums is way different than the trajectory for pure sales heavy albums. Post Malone and Drake debuted with way less than Reputation but both their albums ended up way bigger. :laugh: Streaming isn’t about the first week. It serves longevity.

wow :jonny6: she should've done tour bundles too for an extra push

I knew they were underestimating her :jonny6:

NASA single-handedly increasing the predictions like that :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Thuggin said:

But Monsters and Swifties told me it was flopping?

Hopefully the numbers rise to 400k

Most Swifties are Ariana fans. 

Taylor’s album sales are an anomaly. Ariana is a pop force in her own right. These are great numbers for Ari! Glad to see back to back successful eras, even though I’m still bitter that Breathin wasn’t the smash it deserved to be.

1 hour ago, Thuggin said:

I think y’all forget that the trajectory for streaming heavy albums is way different than the trajectory for pure sales heavy albums. Post Malone and Drake debuted with way less than Reputation but both their albums ended up way bigger. :laugh: Streaming isn’t about the first week. It serves longevity.

Taylor used Rep to launch the biggest female tour in history so not sure how Reputation wasn't as big of an album :rip:

11 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Taylor used Rep to launch the biggest female tour in history so not sure how Reputation wasn't as big of an album :rip:

Tours are separate from albums. Scorpion has done more SPS units than Reputation and B&B either has already or will surpass it soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.