Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Apex Legends | 50M Players in one month!

42 posts in this topic

ejo

original.png

apex-media-team-br-16x9.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpgTHE LEGENDS

Explore a growing roster of powerful Legends, each with their own unique personality, strengths, and abilities. Choose from a lineup of outlaws, soldiers, misfits, and misanthropes. Including classes like Offense, Defensive, Tank and Support, each character has their own set of skills. The Apex Games welcome all comers – survive long enough, and they call you a Legend.

STRATEGIC BATTLE ROYALE

If you’re going to survive the Apex Games, you have to think fast. Master your Legend’s abilities, make strategic calls on the fly, and use your team’s strengths to your advantage in vicious 60-player matches.

INNOVATIVE COMBAT

Experience the next evolution of battle royale with Respawn Beacons you can use to resurrect your teammates, Smart Comms to help you communicate, Intelligent Inventory so you can grab only what you need, and an all-new way to drop into the action with Jumpmaster deployment.

REGULAR SEASONS

Compete every season to unlock new Legends, fresh weapons, themed loot, and more.

apex-embed-divider.svg

PC | PlayStation 4 | Xbox One

Learn More

apex-embed-about-legends.png

Lee!!

Downloaded it but haven't played yet. What are your takes so far?

Nurr

The streamer payola hyped me up for this but I'm not feeling it so far tbh

sugykyW.gif

blackout77
5 hours ago, Lee!! said:

It's amazing especially for a FTP. Really fun take on the Battle Royale craze and it has so much potential to grow too.

Lifeline and Wraith are my favorite legends so far. They also slayed with the inclusion Bloodhound is nonbinary and Gibraltar is gay:jonny5:

ejo
8 hours ago, Lee!! said:

Best battle royale so far imo. I don't even play battle royales (except for occasional PUBG), this one is so fun!

Attitude

I would play it, but I have no gamer friends and heard it's squads only?

ejo
55 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I would play it, but I have no gamer friends and heard it's squads only?

It's squads only, but there is matchmaking and the ping system in this game makes it so easy to communicate without a mic.

Scotty

The game looks really good.

Scotty

When you get 3 Rare Mirage skins but are ~500 games from unlocking him. Also I haven't gotten 1 kill yet lol.

sugykyW.gif

BoyLikeYouSuxx

At first glance it just seemed like an off blend of fortnite, overwatch and pubg but it's actually a lot of fun :jonny4: 

Wraith is THAT bitch, but her kit is kinda useless. Mirage is daddy :smitten: 

Chileno

I hated the idea of only playing with squads and i hate to use the mic, but the ping system is SO GOOD!

No other game comes closer, you can literally communicate anything just with the middle mouse button

I recommend it, it's really fun :gaycat4:

We need a shirtless Mirage skin tho :gaycat5:

Scotty

I agree :gaycat3: Onlyfans Mirage skin when (that's kind of a concepT tbh)

I'm rocking Arctic Wraith for now although I'm cackling at how useless she is @BoyLikeYouSuxx (also yas stan that song). I actually created a portal as Wraith and the enemy used it to follow me back and get to my squad and wiped us all. :deadbanana4: I mean not totally my fault but I wasn't helping by basically giving them a way on top of us.

I surprisingly like listening to straight guys rave about good guns and drop 20 F-bombs in 4 sentences somehow. :jonny5: The American JUMPED out

Idk if it's cause I've been playing Fortnite but 3-person squads is kinda weird, I'd kinda prefer 4 as the default. Also Apex is a 4 letter word.

This game reminds me of Paragon but a Battle Royale instead of a MOBA. :jonny2:

BoyLikeYouSuxx
1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I agree :gaycat3: Onlyfans Mirage skin when (that's kind of a concepT tbh)

I'm rocking Arctic Wraith for now although I'm cackling at how useless she is @BoyLikeYouSuxx (also yas stan that song). I actually created a portal as Wraith and the enemy used it to follow me back and get to my squad and wiped us all. :deadbanana4: I mean not totally my fault but I wasn't helping by basically giving them a way on top of us.

the entire concept of her ult is sending me :deadbanana4: WHY can the enemies use it?! the uselessness jumped out

Scotty
31 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

the entire concept of her ult is sending me :deadbanana4: WHY can the enemies use it?! the uselessness jumped out

Idk maybe they think it can be used for strategic baits somehow?

ejo

I can't at you guys dragging Wraith's abilities. Her passive lets her and her teammates know if someone is looking at her, basically a warning when danger will come. Her void walk thingy lets her take NO DAMAGE and she goes invisible and walks even faster. I escaped death so many times with it. And her ultimate requires CREATIVITY!!! I won us a game with it at the very end, we were at high ground and we saw people at the other side of the map but there was a squad on the left side as well, so, I place a portal high ground, use my void walk to avoid damage and run faster, and place a portal at a place with cover so my teammates can get closer to the other enemies without showing theirselves and we killed an entire squad, and we kill the last squad and win! :party:

I use it sometimes to place a portal if someone is inside the ring struggling with HP, and place the end of the portal inside the ring so they travel faster to us. You can use it to quickly reposition in teamfights (you have to place it before a fight happens, use ur passive to know if a fight is approaching). A downed ally used it during that fight and I revived him on the other side of the portal. It has it's uses tbh, get creative with it.

Attitude

Fortnite:

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

If they manage to port it to mobile and Switch it really is over. :deadbanana:

blackout77

Wraith's ult is not bad it just requires you to think ahead. It will have next to no use during a fight so it has to be placed proactively before hand.

Bloodhound is becoming my fav his ult >. I used it during the last fight when Bangalore threw her smoke on the ground so my team couldn't see but I was able to see through the walls and smoke and wipe them and we won:jonny5:

As far as Fortnite goes Apex is definitely off to a better start but I wonder if it will have longevity. I think EA ****ed themselves over releasing this right before Anthem:rip:

Scotty

I got 2 or 3 (idr) kills as Wraith :jonny5: Shook I'm not a 0 killer anymore (the fact that's displayed for your entire squad to judge u nnn)

Wake Up

The way Respawn redeem themselves from Titanfall’s failure and the situations for Respawn and Bungie totally change:jonny5:

Scotty
5 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

Is it really good? 

ngl to me it feels instantly iconic (and it's f2p), hence why it's blown up so quickly. It's already good but there's lots of potential too. I can only imagine where they'd take the game from here.

It's kind of like Call Of Duty meets Mad Max/Fallout meets Hunger Games meets Fortnite/PUBG meets Overwatch or Paragon with League of Legends-like naming of stuff (Legends, champions etc.)

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

But it's slightly less Hunger Games-y than I'd like from a BR since it's a Shooter but it's still a godly game. The game looks really good and the ping system/communication is super accessible. It's basically a 9/10 game right now and can be improved more. We'll see if it's a fad but idk, I think it has staying potential.

ejo

Reminder that the first season starts next month!

apex_legends_roadmap_1.jpg

Also, Apex Legends rivals pulling those viewers!

QT0EAJB.jpg

dju8i8z8w5px.gif

blackout77

oop here comes the content, now I will say Fortnite is quacking!

dju8i8z8w5px.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0