Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Apex Legends | 25M Players in one week!

29 posts in this topic

Phoenixstar
5 hours ago, Scotty said:

ngl to me it feels instantly iconic (and it's f2p), hence why it's blown up so quickly. It's already good but there's lots of potential too. I can only imagine where they'd take the game from here.

It's kind of like Call Of Duty meets Mad Max/Fallout meets Hunger Games meets Fortnite/PUBG meets Overwatch or Paragon with League of Legends-like naming of stuff (Legends, champions etc.)

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

But it's slightly less Hunger Games-y than I'd like from a BR since it's a Shooter but it's still a godly game. The game looks really good and the ping system/communication is super accessible. It's basically a 9/10 game right now and can be improved more. We'll see if it's a fad but idk, I think it has staying potential.

I just found out that it's somehow similar to Fortnite/Battle Royale and a bit of PuBG especially gameplay which is something I loathe the most. 

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

Y'all enjoy y'all game tho. 

ejo
5 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

I just found out that it's somehow similar to Fortnite/Battle Royale and a bit of PuBG especially gameplay which is something I loathe the most. 

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

Y'all enjoy y'all game tho. 

Trust me, I hated battle royales too and I loved it. A lot of people who don't like battle royales enjoyed it too. This game is different, try it!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0