Kylie's CGYOOMH hits 100M on Spotify!

Elvenpath

This is Kylie's 1st song on Spotify that has crossed 100M streams!!

Can't Get You Out Of My Head - 100,106,114

Finally :weeps:

this song is probably the biggest 2000's classic in my opinion. It's bigger than Toxic, Umbrella, Hips Don't Lie, Sexy Back etc. It's the perfect pop song and no one could've executed it as well as Kylie did. The promo, the performances, the remixes, the video, everyhting was perfect about this song. Her iconic BRITS performance :jonny5:Really good recurrent stats for a song from 2001. Kylie winning again.

• ATRL Administrator
10 minutes ago, Cupid said:

Legend

Ms. Jenner did that, huh?

5 minutes ago, smgupdated said:

this song is probably the biggest 2000's classic in my opinion. It's bigger than Toxic, Umbrella, Hips Don't Lie, Sexy Back etc. It's the perfect pop song and no one could've executed it as well as Kylie did. The promo, the performances, the remixes, the video, everyhting was perfect about this song. Her iconic BRITS performance :jonny5:Really good recurrent stats for a song from 2001. Kylie winning again.

:clap3: I couldn't have said it better

That was a classic, that was a classic.

Get Outta My Way deserved tho.

27 minutes ago, smgupdated said:

How would you think its the biggest classic when all those other songs have higher streams and sales? 

34 minutes ago, oceans said:

the old ava max snapped

As if :deadbanana2:

OT: Congratz! Such a stellar song and a classic! Slow deserved the same or even more :weeps:

First viral bop in history. :jonny5:

Legend Kylie indeed. :clap3:

Edited by Junlin

1 hour ago, Elvenpath said:

:clap3: I couldn't have said it better

she is so underrated on here, it's annoying

41 minutes ago, craven92 said:

How would you think its the biggest classic when all those other songs have higher streams and sales? 

I'd dare say more people recognice CGYOOMH than the other songs, but those have had more longevity in America which makes up 40% of the worldwide market share

A legend and a classic :jonny5:

11 hours ago, craven92 said:

Exactly :rip:

OT-Pop Perfection :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.