Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sean Penn writes op-ed campaigning for Bradley / ASIB

39 posts in this topic

toanythingtaboo

The successful early front runner being replaced by the underdog is a tale as old as time. 

The film's legacy will outlive award season.

But I do agree that ASIB was such a timely and glaringly obvious opportunity for the Academy to reward a film that was popular with both critics and the public. It couldn't have come at a better time than the year they had their drama around the now-scrapped "popular" category.

Truth Teller

If this, as I suspect, explains outcomes in other awards voting, voters will have certainly missed the point. This isn’t Bradley Cooper’s opportunity, it’s theirs to appreciate the depth and value of this film before its legacy outlasts their chance to participate in it

In a fair world, A Star is Born sweeps the awards. Clear minds and hearts cannot possibly deny it its due

Oh, this isn't patronizing

wanderlust
2 hours ago, Leon said:

Madonna fans are truly trash for this fake story about Sean :lipton:

sorry for being off topic, OP, but I can't ignore this.

why are gaga fans trying to lecture madonna fans about her ex husband? you don't know what you're talking about.

the first time she filed for divorce, it said in the documents that the reason madonna filed for divorce was abuse. recently an old report was reposted by a madonna fan where they literally had the documents. I have a screen capture and the video.

Sandra Bernhardt talked about it with Andy Cohen. Christopher Ciccone talked about it on Howard stern as well. there's m herself hinting about it many times (even in a carrie Fischer interview), also in many like a prayer songs. then there's parts in Christopher's book aside from what I showed where he talks about other times he FIRST HAND saw Sean abuse M. 

John McEnroe was interviewed months ago literally saying the relationship was so violent and he had never experienced anything like it. I can share the video. 

Hollywood forgave Sean or is quiet about it because M withdrew the charges and I guess M forgave him cuz she loves him. 

Leon
16 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

sorry for being off topic, OP, but I can't ignore this.

why are gaga fans trying to lecture madonna fans about her ex husband? you don't know what you're talking about.

the first time she filed for divorce, it said in the documents that the reason madonna filed for divorce was abuse. recently an old report was reposted by a madonna fan where they literally had the documents. I have a screen capture and the video.

Sandra Bernhardt talked about it with Andy Cohen. Christopher Ciccone talked about it on Howard stern as well. there's m herself hinting about it many times (even in a carrie Fischer interview), also in many like a prayer songs. then there's parts in Christopher's book aside from what I showed where he talks about other times he FIRST HAND saw Sean abuse M. 

John McEnroe was interviewed months ago literally saying the relationship was so violent and he had never experienced anything like it. I can share the video. 

Hollywood forgave Sean or is quiet about it because M withdrew the charges and I guess M forgave him cuz she loves him. 

Keep lying wanderlust :ahh:

https://radaronline.com/photos/madonna-dating-sean-penn-real-reason-rocco-ritchie-custody-war/

Oh look at the face of a strong abused woman that will not take it by laughing and holding hands of her abuser. 

Hanging out with her abuser multiple times in the past decade. 

Attending his birthday. 

Madonna fans are trashy as ever trying to destroy any celebrity they think The Hag hates :lipton:

Haus

:cries: he really said it. the film is being taken for granted. 

Lead Cenobite

What's this revisionist history about Sean? It's been known for decades he abused Madonna. Because he praises ASIB everything was a lie and Madonna's behind? Wow, this site becomes more of a joke everyday.

wanderlust
9 hours ago, Leon said:

Keep lying wanderlust :ahh:

https://radaronline.com/photos/madonna-dating-sean-penn-real-reason-rocco-ritchie-custody-war/

Oh look at the face of a strong abused woman that will not take it by laughing and holding hands of her abuser. 

Hanging out with her abuser multiple times in the past decade. 

Attending his birthday. 

Madonna fans are trashy as ever trying to destroy any celebrity they think The Hag hates :lipton:

what the... :ace: I've spoken out against Sean here for YEARS. this has nothing to do with gaga. sit the **** down. 

Leon
5 hours ago, wanderlust said:

what the... :ace: I've spoken out against Sean here for YEARS. this has nothing to do with gaga. sit the **** down. 

Who cares if you have been an obessed Sean Penn hater? The fact is, Madonna hit him always and hit him first. She knows this. She was not a victim.

What you claim is false. Sean Penn, being the nice man he is, forgave the crazy voguing b*tch add they are now friends.

Madonna literally attended his birthday two years ago. You can't make this **** up :ahh:

StrangerInTheDark
2 hours ago, Leon said:

Who cares if you have been an obessed Sean Penn hater? The fact is, Madonna hit him always and hit him first. She knows this. She was not a victim.

What you claim is false. Sean Penn, being the nice man he is, forgave the crazy voguing b*tch add they are now friends.

Madonna literally attended his birthday two years ago. You can't make this **** up :ahh:

Ladies and gentleman a monster. The monster. Gaga must be proud to have fans like these. 

Making up stories just to accuse abuse victim of being responsible for being abused. 

Leon
9 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Ladies and gentleman a monster. The monster. Gaga must be proud to have fans like these. 

Making up stories just to accuse abuse victim of being responsible for being abused. 

The irony of this coming from someone defending MJ because the Court ruled in favor of him

:ahh:

Guess Sean Penn is innocent too since no criminal charges :ahh:

StrangerInTheDark
20 minutes ago, Leon said:

The irony of this coming from someone defending MJ because the Court ruled in favor of him

What an idiot. I've been doing everything but defending the pedophile :ahh:

C.Damen
15 hours ago, Leon said:

Trash.

dabunique

SMH

He remains trash but he didn't lie about da greatness of Bradley in this film

da only reason why I don't think GaGa wins is because Bradley overshadowed her in this film, had it been da other way around,she would've snatched dat Oscar

once again, as someone who was alive and stannin Madonna hard in 1989, he beat her, we all kno this, but my bitch had decided not to file charges, she got da divorce and made her opus LAP

she moved on and forgave him (although I don't agree and wish he rotted in jail for what he did to her)

i'm glad to debate anyone who was alive and in their late 30's and 40's on thsi subject, if not go kick rocks

wanderlust
On 2/10/2019 at 7:23 PM, Leon said:

he was in jail for 2 months for beating up a someone and hanging a photographer from a balcony. :ace:

he was literally in jail for abusing someone. you need to stop.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0