Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

P!nk - ‘Hurts 2B Human’

2,627 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

On 6/28/2019 at 9:24 PM, pearlmercury said:

 Please Don‘t Leave Me is one of her best songs and videos :michael:

Song? No way, not even top 20. Video? Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How awful of her team thinking Can We Pretend would do anything on the charts with that ****ty video anyway. I see why P!nk had a plan B with the 90 Days video.

 

Quality better be served with the Hurts 2B Human video and full single treatment too such as promo slots even if they come short while on tour - that's the biggest problem. She can fill stadiums so everything is good.:gaycat5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t think they’re gonna release anything else tbh. I’m pretty sure the era is done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The era should have been 

 

1st) Walk Me Home

2nd) (Hey Why) Miss You Sometime

3rd) Hurts 2B Human

**Album**

4th) Happy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dperkins said:

I don’t think they’re gonna release anything else tbh. I’m pretty sure the era is done. 

Yup. See you in 2024 for ha next album fellow stans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy Hurts 2B Looney on iTunes!

 

2D9GHlh.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s still her upcoming documentary and RiR coming. I’m sure she’ll release some more “official” stuff around those times and when the H2BH tour kicks off. 

 

Hey Why is a hit waiting to happen. Get a real director and make a grand video for it. She’s got time till then. Unless she decides to release other leftovers along with a couple of new songs again soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Grenn-O said:

There’s still her upcoming documentary and RiR coming. I’m sure she’ll release some more “official” stuff around those times and when the H2BH tour kicks off. 

 

Hey Why is a hit waiting to happen. Get a real director and make a grand video for it. She’s got time till then. Unless she decides to release other leftovers along with a couple of new songs again soon. 

I don't think there will be a H2BH tour..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I don't think there will be a H2BH tour..

Didn’t she say in that Carson interview that there will be some sort of “monster cluster tour” after BT? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Grenn-O said:

Didn’t she say in that Carson interview that there will be some sort of “monster cluster tour” after BT? 

Oop sis I dont know I dont watch any interviews :dies: it was just my personal feeling since she's still doing Beautiful Trauma tour rn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Grenn-O said:

Didn’t she say in that Carson interview that there will be some sort of “monster cluster tour” after BT? 

If this means a whole stadium tour even in America... doubtful if she can pull it off. The DVD better be the predecessor of functioning possibilities. Otherwise what else could she mean with monster cluster tour? I guess not a Vegas residency because you don‘t tour around in Vegas.:rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coming soon, the next days. Stay perched!

 

oqQZYh4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2020 will mark 20 years into her career. I do think she released H2BH (among other reasons) to get a few more songs in the new Greatest Hits. 

 

A greatest hits tour fits the "monster cluster" description, i think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

2020 will mark 20 years into her career. I do think she released H2BH (among other reasons) to get a few more songs in the new Greatest Hits. 

 

A greatest hits tour fits the "monster cluster" description, i think. 

Makes sense but she could also wait for 2025 making it a Silver anniversary with 25 years into the business (30 if we count the time before her debut).

 

I‘d rather her to release at least 2 more albums during that span and another You + Me record.

 

It could go like this:

 

2020: Monster Cluster Tour (with many more songs from H2BH included)

I still think it‘s a stadium only tour (America involved)

2021: 9th Studio Album (Fall)

2022: New Tour (Spring)

2023: 2nd You+Me Album (Fall)

Small Club Tour across the US/Canada

2024: 10th Studio Album (Spring)

New Tour

2025: Greatest Hits Vol.2 (Fall)

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

Makes sense but she could also wait for 2025 making it a Silver anniversary with 25 years into the business (30 if we count the time before her debut).

 

I‘d rather her to release at least 2 more albums during that span and another You + Me record.

 

It could go like this:

 

2020: Monster Cluster Tour (with many more songs from H2BH included)

I still think it‘s a stadium only tour (America involved)

2021: 9th Studio Album (Fall)

2022: New Tour (Spring)

2023: 2nd You+Me Album (Fall)

Small Club Tour across the US/Canada

2024: 10th Studio Album (Spring)

New Tour

2025: Greatest Hits Vol.2 (Fall)

 

 

 

 

That’s all very unrealistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, P!nk Forever said:

Makes sense but she could also wait for 2025 making it a Silver anniversary with 25 years into the business (30 if we count the time before her debut).

 

I‘d rather her to release at least 2 more albums during that span and another You + Me record.

 

It could go like this:

 

2020: Monster Cluster Tour (with many more songs from H2BH included)

I still think it‘s a stadium only tour (America involved)

2021: 9th Studio Album (Fall)

2022: New Tour (Spring)

2023: 2nd You+Me Album (Fall)

Small Club Tour across the US/Canada

2024: 10th Studio Album (Spring)

New Tour

2025: Greatest Hits Vol.2 (Fall)

 

 

 

 

We both know that none of this is going to happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're sending the remix to HAC. She needs a new team or a new label. Wtffff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GET IN!!!:duca::duca::duca:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we know how the album is seeling?

US and WW?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Do we know how the album is seeling?

US and WW?

WW sales are now at 701,000 according to Mediatraffic.:gaycat5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who didn‘t vote from the start? This is your chance at enjoying the full Xperience.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites