Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

1,511 posts in this topic

P!nk Forever
14 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

You are so pessimist :priceless:

Sorry, but at this point we have every right to be.

• Walk Me Home feels unfinished with its 3 minutes.
  • Walk Me Home doesn‘t even have a "real" single cover.
  • Walk Me Home was performed as the opener of her Brit Awards medley. If she cared enough she would have closed the show with it instead of still pushing the last drop of What About Smash.
  • Hurts 2B Human album cover is a freaking painting. The disinterest of doing an album photoshoot extra for the era is real wether coming from P!nk or RCA. Despite a few flaws the cover looks alright I guess.
  • No album pre-order whatsoever, not even a clear release date at this point. Speculations are April 26th though.
  • P!nk shares a snippet of Walk Me Home music video and all we see is silhouettes and that painting. Now what to expect?
  • While on tour no other song from Hurts 2B Human was yet performed to even build a tiny glimpse of hype. 

Braz

Oh and April 26th is the release date for the new Avengers. The world will legit stop to see that and ofc it's her release date... :rip:

Grenn-O

Since the album cover is in it, maybe she’ll drop the whole H2BH album alongside the WMH video... maybe she’s like: eh, **** an April release 🤷‍♂️

TheO™

And just like that this moved up to #18 on US iTunes. Why?

#1 Australia

#1 New Zealand

#3 United Kingdom

#3 Canada

#3 Ireland

#4 South Africa

#6 Denmark #

8 Norway

#11 Switzerland

#12 Sweden

#15 Germany

#15 Netherlands

#18 United States

Dimitris
8 hours ago, Braz said:

Oh and April 26th is the release date for the new Avengers. The world will legit stop to see that and ofc it's her release date... :rip:

:rip:

oh and just for a matter of fact, Capital Bra is releasing his sixth album that day too... and Germans know what that means - bye album #1

Maxi Underdog
1 hour ago, Dimitris said:

:rip:

oh and just for a matter of fact, Capital Bra is releasing his sixth album that day too... and Germans know what that means - bye album #1

That was a sure thing after this album got mentioned to be released then ... too bad that they are just looking for a safer day in America to get a #1 spot. Only a surprise release next week can help here!

Dimitris
2 hours ago, Maxi Underdog said:

That was a sure thing after this album got mentioned to be released then ... too bad that they are just looking for a safer day in America to get a #1 spot. Only a surprise release next week can help here!

she should've used a ticket bundle here, like give us a copy of the album, not like I haven't already paid 420€ for my hot seat :toofunny3:

Maxi Underdog

Here we go! Weekend Madness!

WW: 87 (-9) -> -28600 Streams
US: 155 (-11) -> -1776 Streams
UK: 31 (-2) -> -5798 Streams
GER: 155 (-11) -> -10821 Streams
AUS: 51 (-6) -> +8029 Streams

Braz
3 hours ago, Mediabase said:

There is something really strange going on with P!nk and RCA.

What can RCA even do?

Underdogs
3 hours ago, Mediabase said:

There is something really strange going on with P!nk and RCA.

Like what? P!nk is their single biggest artist, they better not drop the ball.

Mediabase

It is like RCA and P!nk are in the middle of a feud right now. It feels like the one wanted a new album and era and the other didn't. Not sure who wanted it though and who didn't.

dfantasy
2 minutes ago, Mediabase said:

It is like RCA and P!nk are in the middle of a feud right now. It feels like the one wanted a new album and era and the other didn't. Not sure who wanted it though and who didn't.

Good. Leave the label P!nk and so give us the record we deserve! 

dperkins
1 hour ago, Mediabase said:

I’m pretty sure it’s more likely that RCA wanted the album and P!nk didn’t. Girl is still in the middle of a tour. She has clearly shown she does not care if she has to wait to release. Lol. RCA has been struggling with their acts lately. JT bombed and none of their other artists are doing well either. They totally pushed P!nk to release. It’s probably why she’s been REALLY touchy on social media about WMH bombing. 

Mediabase

Do you think the album is just left overs from the previous album and RCA put it together with Pink doing nothing pretty much?

P!nk Forever
8 minutes ago, Mediabase said:

Do you think the album is just left overs from the previous album and RCA put it together with Pink doing nothing pretty much?

Could even be leftovers from The Truth About Love album if Nate Ruess did part of the songwriting on Walk Me Home.:michael:

Whoever that rat is who decided to put their stamp on this new album era needs to be exposed. 

But she posted a studio pic on Instagram seemingly working with Teddy Geiger and also with Julia Michaels by the looks of it so there might be a few new tracks on the album if we're lucky.

Dimitris
15 hours ago, Maxi Underdog said:

Here we go! Weekend Madness!

WW: 87 (-9) -> -28600 Streams
US: 155 (-11) -> -1776 Streams
UK: 31 (-2) -> -5798 Streams
GER: 155 (-11) -> -10821 Streams
AUS: 51 (-6) -> +8029 Streams

Guys don’t kill me but this is a decent update 🙄

Maxi Underdog

Time for the first updates:

WW: 89 (-2) -> +89826 Streams

AUS: 48 (+3) -> -1654 Streams

Maxi Underdog

Full Spotify Update:

WW: 89 (-2) -> +89826 Streams
US: 169 (-14) -> +36387 Streams
UK: 31 (+-0) -> +-0 Streams
AUS: 48 (+3) -> -1654 Streams
GER: 153 (+2) -> +2718 Streams

Any other mentionable countries to look at?

Maxi Underdog
1 hour ago, Grenn-O said:

This week’s the week :cm:

Waiting till Friday for the video??

Grenn-O
48 minutes ago, Maxi Underdog said:

Waiting till Friday for the video??

Wasn’t WAU video released on a Wed?