Clean Bandit in studio with Anitta tomorrow

11 posts in this topic

Clean Bandit supporting a proud bolsominion? They're CANCELLED

How this will sound? They will mix they classic and dance elements with funk? 

So now Clean Bandit is working with known homophobes. Amazing

6 hours ago, DayFusion said:

Clean Bandit supporting a proud bolsominion? They're CANCELLED

5 hours ago, YR. said:

So now Clean Bandit is working with known homophobes. Amazing

The straight up LIES. I had to laugh. Educate yourselves please xoxo

6 hours ago, Youtakemehigher said:

The straight up LIES. I had to laugh. Educate yourselves please xoxo

Dá licença que a tia quer passar pano, amores.

Bolsominion-passando-pano-para-o-preside

On 2/1/2019 at 10:14 PM, Soul Glitch said:

How this will sound? They will mix they classic and dance elements with funk? 

I'm gonna assume that this is for her project since they literally just released their album not too long ago. Here for this being a bop

9 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Yes :jonny: 

I need to know if there was any truth to her working with marshmello because I'd gag

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

I need to know if there was any truth to her working with marshmello because I'd gag

It’s true but this was circa 2017. I think it’s scrapped at this point. She actually has an album in the works. A WIP tracklist leaked last month but the info didn’t go that far, only brazilian twitter and some brazilian fan sites noticed.

1. New Song (Sky, DVLP ,Tainy & Fuego)

2. Fuego

3. Você Mentiu ft. Caetano Veloso

4. Onda Diferente ft. Ludmilla & Snoop Dogg

5. Banana ft. DJ Khaled

6. Blusa Azul

7. Porquito ft. Swee Lee

8. Get To Know Me ft. Alesso

The name is “Game Over” but it’s just a working title. This was confirmed by Anitta. She said that this album is just a “dream for the future” or something like that. A very reliable brazilian newspaper noticed that the album is coming in the next six months. 

2 hours ago, Soul Glitch said:

It’s true but this was circa 2017. I think it’s scrapped at this point. She actually has an album in the works. A WIP tracklist leaked last month but the info didn’t go that far, only brazilian twitter and some brazilian fan sites noticed.

1. New Song (Sky, DVLP ,Tainy & Fuego)

2. Fuego

3. Você Mentiu ft. Caetano Veloso

4. Onda Diferente ft. Ludmilla & Snoop Dogg

5. Banana ft. DJ Khaled

6. Blusa Azul

7. Porquito ft. Swee Lee

8. Get To Know Me ft. Alesso

The name is “Game Over” but it’s just a working title. This was confirmed by Anitta. She said that this album is just a “dream for the future” or something like that. A very reliable brazilian newspaper noticed that the album is coming in the next six months. 

I just looked into the marshmello collab a bit more and apparently it was something that was announced/in the works since last year so maybe it is still possible the it can still be released? Idk of the chances that it can be released as anitta featuring marshmello as that new possible alesso track or its something that marshmello himself has to release on his own accord? If that it's the latter that's gonna take forever, I've been posting like crazy how I hate stanning for DJs because of their release schedule. Fingers crossed that it hasn't been shelved and that it will see the light of day. 

She should release an album at this point honestly because the demand is actually there and streaming is literally one of her strongest suits. I hope that tracklist and title information is real. I think just based on her mutual following on socials it's usually an indication of the people she is working with so that tracklist is very likely along with whatever else she has in store for us considering it lists about 14 songs