Conspiracy Theories with Shane Dawson

39 posts in this topic

Dante

Also the pizza thing, ew

The Unforgiving

It gets confusing due to the editing, and I did not care about the voice app story at all. Honestly Britanni's story is the only thing that stood out :mazen:

The Unforgiving

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzLMmUeUwAAnZGf.jpg

Also Milos can sell me to his hot Serbian friends :gaycat2:

Sam96
2 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzLMmUeUwAAnZGf.jpg

Also Milos can sell me to his hot Serbian friends :gaycat2:

tea 

DevinWylde

I actually did like the editing for the second one a bit more, even though I agree transitioning between Chuck E Cheese pizza to Brittani talking about the chaos of her life wasn't the tea. I liked it because, with the length of the video, it never let you forget what the other two theories were. As opposed to the first one, where they would play like half of the theory, and then cut to somewhere else, this felt fluid, and even managed to add tension to the two less serious parts.

Also I craved pizza after watching it so bad

dwennz

why was he cutting from brittanis abuse story to his buying pizza at chuck e cheese...

materialboy

His WORST conspiracy video EVER.

Thank God Brittani's story saved the video.

Pure Adrenaline

How could you go from Brittanni telling how her boyfriend was physically abusive with her to "the slices of pizza do not matchhh!!!1!1!1" 

I-

:skull:

I skipped through the other 2 "conspiracies" cuz they were dumb as **** (maybe the gamble thing was a little interesting) but the Britanni stuff wow I was shocked by this!

rooby.booby

I watched the first one but i got bored at one point so i didn't finish it. They are lonf videos but the normal ones that he made before are better. I wanted something like that. I won't even bother with this second one.

MrYorkshireFenty

The editing is literally terrible. It was all over. You're starting to feel sorry and scared for Brittany and OMGGGG THE VOICE SOUNDS REAL ON THE PHONE LOL! *cut back to* "they tried to sell my child for trafficking*.... OMG THE PIZZA IS WEIRD!

An actual mess. Ruined the entire video. Those would have made three great seperate 20 minute videos. He needs to stop trying so damn hard. You're not Quentin Tarantino.