July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Christina Aguilera - The Xperience

475 posts in this topic

I was slayed!! I agree that a lot of songs got medleyed but she has so many and at least we got some never before performed songs. Overall very good. I would cut one outfit to reduce one of the breaks and maybe extend the show 15 minutes to flesh out some songs.

Her voice live was INSANE. Like she sounded amazing I’m still in shook. If you can get a chance to go DO IT. 

35 minutes ago, FefeDobson said:

I’m trying not to pick apart the show because I’ve never seen her before and just want to be happy that I finally am after being a fan basically my entire life, but all the flaws people are picking out are so accurate. 

What A Girl Wants / Come On Over need to be studio versions and in full. They’re literally two of her biggest classics.

im still confused about twice.

and the opening being a medley.

atrl needs to turn into a creative team for touring / record label because all of our ideas are way better than these actual “creative directors” anyways I hope the second show is going well. I wonder if over the next two weeks if there will be any small changes or if everything will stay the same. 

Atrl sees pop stars as puppets.

Creative directors listen to artists & how they want to perform their own music. 

Christina gave us so many Bionic tracks, Reflection, a new cover & f***ing Reflection. You can’t say she doesn’t put effort to make her fans happy. 

Atrl is usually never satisfied and find something to complain about always

14 hours ago, savedthemixtape said:

Was there any point in the show where she stopped to take gifts from fans or anything of the sort? Was debating if it was worth taking a little something. I know when I saw Gwen there, she stopped quite a few times to grab gifts and engage with fans.

im so sorry I only saw this now!!! how did it go???

22 minutes ago, Breathe On Me said:

Atrl sees pop stars as puppets.

Creative directors listen to artists & how they want to perform their own music. 

Christina gave us so many Bionic tracks, Reflection, a new cover & f***ing Reflection. You can’t say she doesn’t put effort to make her fans happy. 

Atrl is usually never satisfied and find something to complain about always

Agreed and she has a big overall catalogue, any setlist will leave atleast one person dissatified, she can't please everyone

Posted (edited)

Okay so after seeing both shows I definitely think the show tonight was better. I was in the right circle yesterday and obviously I lost my mind seeing her so close but you really only get to experience the entirety of the visuals from a distance (I was in section 204 tonight). She sounded absolutely incredible, especially on the ballads like Reflection, Twice and Say Something. I loved the classic runs on Dirrty and ANOM but I wish she did the traditional runs in Your Body and NMT :cries:  The Dirrty choreo segment really elevates it and seeing the iconic slut drop is an experience in itself, and the crowd went wild for LM she honestly killed it :jonny5: 

Also I find it funny how she loves Bionic so much (I mean... 7 songs) but yet we only get 2 from BTB :rip: (I'm not complaining though I stan Bionic and you can tell she loves performing it). Even at that, like someone else said, the Candyman performance is a biT messy but it's still cute with the I Want Candy mashup. Overall I think this is definitely a stronger show than Liberation but I only wish she gave BTB the love it deserves. Hurt, Mercy on Me, Save Me From Myself, the Right Man, Oh Mother all could've been introduced in the ballad segment with Twice/Maria. ANYWAY whoever's uncertain about going should go!!! Her personality/attitude really shines through and her voice hasn't been this great in awhile :clap3:production is great and the setlist gives everyone a taste of what they want,  it's a great time to be a stan tbh 

1 hour ago, rebeltwat said:

im so sorry I only saw this now!!! how did it go???

No worries at all! We ran a little late coming from my bday dinner, so the area by the X had already filled up, so I grabbed a spot near the center of the main stage against the barricade. I knew there was likely no way I’d be able to hand her anything from there, so I didn’t get it to her this time, but my mom lives in Vegas so it’s easy for me to visit here and go to the show again!

i still had a blast! 

The ticket price is worth it for Reflection imo

She put the mic in front of my mouth to sing along to What a Girl Wants and said “yeah that’s right” when I sang along :jonny5: 

She also confirmed the Spanish album tonight btw. Said it’s coming soon. 

3 hours ago, BradySpears said:

She also confirmed the Spanish album tonight btw. Said it’s coming soon. 

I'll believe it when I'm streaming it on Spotify :sorry:

9 hours ago, Lemonaade said:

Really?

ive been to like a hundred Vegas shows and I’ve never seen the price be half price even the day of lol. Maybe it her show isn’t selling as well as expected.

Yep, I've known it to be quite common, that's the only way my bestie managed to see Enigma. I suppose it depends on the venue and whatever promotional deal they have with her team. She is managed by Irving, and from what I've heard I wouldn't put it past him to have had some kind of shenanigan worked out, since touring/shows is basically the only type of management he seems good at. As far as I've seen the residency has been selling decently. 

Wow! :heart2:

Reflection 2nd night.

:eek:

12 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Lady Marmalade in a medley?

Come On Over barely a minute? I want a refund now 

ANOM and LTBL shortened? Why?

vegas is mostly like a Greatest Hits concert

so why is she suing her biggest hits dirty?

Mine is the 20th? 

Take me to Vegas next time you go :keir:

For real? Take you next time? I like the clubs in Vegas a lot. I’ve had some interesting encounters in the clubs if you know what I mean. :fish1:

31 minutes ago, .::Andreita::. said:

Wow! :heart2:

Reflection 2nd night.

:eek:

:'(

14 hours ago, Breathe On Me said:

From the videos, it seems like her best show yet. Very impressed with the production, her being an amazing performer & her vocals have been in the best shape of her career. I’m also glad she lost some weight, looks way better on her

A new peak for her imo

VisualartistTina is back!

11 hours ago, crf13 said:

She put the mic in front of my mouth to sing along to What a Girl Wants and said “yeah that’s right” when I sang along :jonny5: 

So lucky :jonny5:

Ugh i caved and bought M&G lol.

How often will i really get to meet a legend like Xtina? Atleast thats how i'm justifying it lmao.

Billboard gave The Xperience a wonderful review!

6 minutes ago, Lemonaade said:

Ugh i caved and bought M&G lol.

How often will i really get to meet a legend like Xtina? Atleast thats how i'm justifying it lmao.

:clap3:once in a lifetime. 

7 minutes ago, Death & Decay said:

Billboard gave The Xperience a wonderful review!

That’s great to hear! billboard has always been supporting to her. 

4 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

For real? Take you next time? I like the clubs in Vegas a lot. I’ve had some interesting encounters in the clubs if you know what I mean. :fish1:

Yes, for real.

I love clubs so :keir: 

the press meet & greets are better than the fan ones :weeps:

I love the fact that she did Reflection live. One of my favorite Disney songs. :smitten:

9 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Yes, for real.

I love clubs so :keir: 

oh, u do? I've had some crazy experiences at XS vegas club. 

R u trying to go with me?

wc5ZbCI.gif